I want to reinforce Reggie's childishness

I want to reinforce Reggie's childishness

but user, thats bad

I want to put a child in reggie

I want to put her in a cute summerdress with flipflops.

>never ever
I'm still sad, what about you Sup Forums

>wagecuck getting mad that his kids cartoons glorify immaturity
Hows the fiscal bonus your trying to get treating you wagey?

literally the only thing it had going for it was one good voice actor in an unexpected role. the art, writing, premise, ost, characters, everything else was average or worse

Cartoons? Denying reality? It's almost like that's the entire fucking point?

You know you want me, Sup Forums

this

So, the show doesn't get any more episodes, right?

Still mad that this didn't get picked up. I wonder what the manifestation of her growing desire for her best friend's dick would look like.

>I wonder what the manifestation of her growing desire for her best friend's dick would look like.
HAHAHAHAHA
We both know that would never happen
Seriously everyone in her fantasy world is a buff man, what did she mean by this?

it means she wants to be a strong buff boy when she grows up

>you will never stuff your penis into Reggie's tooth gap
why live

>inb4 she gets blacked

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, have you seen the creator's twitter?

not sure if the black character is a boy or a girl

Why not? There could be lots of things that could signify that. Like him looking really hot in her world all of a sudden.

idk what's gonna happen but the creator just finished working on clarence as creative director so that might free up time for her to finally turn this into a series

the art style is fucking great shut the hell up

God I hope so. Just saw the short and it was better than expected. Hopefully it doesn't go through the same fuck up between pilot and series like Bee and Puppycat.

Does someone have still have that one vocaroo?

Has there been any new info since this? I'd assume not, since CN is a fucking joke nowadays, but still...

All those pilots and none of the good shows got picked up. What a load of shit.

I still have ope. UG's pilot was online for a few years before it got picked up.

pic related was the last "update" on the series, posted on the official tumblr last july

Was there ever any followup on this? Anything as to why this (presumably) still at CN if they aren't doing anything with it?

I bet the show would've been picked up if she was resisting turning into a woman, because she was a boy.

Well she did seem to be your typical tomboy-esque character

Reggie seems like a terrible friend

Do you guys have any episode ideas?

I've got a great idea for an episode of Law and Order SVU where Ice T's character gets into rapping. Christopher Meloni is caught beating up a Jew in a parking lot. Singer-songwriter Lady Gaga guest stars.

Reggie has no childishness anything, all he's going to do is kick your ass, take your name and eat his lunch.

Also you uploaded the wrong picture.
Reggie is a man, a married man.

what do you think she smells like

that's more a problem with niggers in general than the artstyle's

They all look like men, to be honest

Cheeto dust with the pastic-y smell of action figures

>Reggie tries to fake being Sick to spend a whole day at Party Island, only to catch a viruse that's slowly turning her into an adult, requiring her to sneak into the school to get Shane in the hopes of the two of them figuring out a way to turn her back

The Butt Witch tries to gain access to Reggie's subconscious fears in a bid to take over Party Island, only for them to immediately turn on her, facilitating a teamup between her and Reggie

I'd rather have infinity train

An episode where Shane admits to Reggie that he has a crush on the Butt Witch.
This leads to some conflicted feelings in Reggie

Black character is probably a girl. So I think pic related will happen.

Infinity Train'd make a better mini-series than full on show honestly.

Whoops, wrong one.

After Reggie goes through health class at her school, a new storm of emotions show up on Party Island and wreak havoc

I say its a boy because of the squared jaw.

bump

Pubescent B.O. and pencil shavings

>Reggie and Butt Witch teaming up
FUND IT!

Why hasn't anyone asked the creator how old Reggie actually is?

12, obviously. On the cusp of womanhood.

I've heard people say that, but I'd put her closer to 16. To me at least, the whole premise behind the pilot was to show the embarrassing discrepancy between Reggie and her peers- hence the name "12 Forever". Even though she's much older, Reggie refuses to grow up and accept maturity, stuck in the mindset of a 12-year-old. You'd be surprised how many people I go to school with who are in the exact same situation.

>Reggie refuses to grow up and accept maturity, stuck in the mindset of a 12-year-old

Is that a girl or a boy?

this is the best you'll get

There is nothing wrong with that.

>the art style is fucking great shut the hell up
I can understand saying that since cartoons have looked like literal dogshit for like a decade but seriously dude

Its a bout, you can by the long hair, rounded jaw and thin wrists.

>Not liking cartoon modern
Shit taste has no right calling anything else dogshit

you can't argue that this doesn't look better than a majority of cartoons currently on the air

Art was fine, fluid, nice to look like and with a character, unlike most of the sterile Calarts bullshit out there, it's no Chip and Dale or Gargoyles, but for CN, it's high tier. The premise is very interesting and allows for a LOT of fun set-ups. Characters seemed OK, didn't have that much time to get into them. Writing was also fine, that one episode was enough to pleasantly surprise me by lack of dumb cliches. OST was fine as well.

TL;DR: it was good, you faggot, WTF are you complaining about?

I'm not, that's exactly what I implied
fuck off retard

>Its a bout,

I don't know what that is

Reggie is a guy's name ffs

baka

what is "regina"

bout
noun: bout; plural noun: bouts

a short period of intense activity of a specified kind.

a curve in the side of a violin, guitar, or other musical instrument.

he misspelled "boy", you faggot, incidentally he was also wrong or facetious

And a wide hat?

A city in Saskatchewan.

Strange, Reggie is cuter when shes not in her costume. Her costume is ugly as fuck.

She might become other favorite Sup Forums loli

>tfw missed the chance to buy the autism hat

>TFW your a childish NEET who still collects action figures and eats candy but no one wants to reinforce it
Feels bad man

bump

Someone post the art of Butt Witch molesting Shane

That's true.

bump

She does P.E. in her bare feet.
***UNF!

Papika?

crayons & b.o

child

Is this the pilot to the show that has strong ftm undertones where the girl is scared of puberty?

I'll say.

Not directly but if you want to be an snowflake and see it like that I have no problem.

That's what I meaShe fighta against everything that can be seen as feminine.

bump

give it a rest man, make a new one later

Cool, huh?

I guess there is just nothing more to discuss at this point

I'm sure your junk is small enough to fit in no problem