ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU STORYTIME

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU STORYTIME

You're supposed to put the title of the book you're storytiming in the OP.

>Otto-Pilots
sensiblechuckle.gif

Goddamn, Alex Ross is so good.

Fug, otto outplayed like a chump bitch

Hey can you be less of a faggot and actually write the title of the storytrime. Like you can still do the keikaku bullshit too but make it clear its spiderman.

Seriously storytimes are one of the few redeemable things in this board.

Couldn't Slott even try bribing other writers to at least mention or show people using those things? It's really sad this super popular product is shown in one title.

It is absolutely vital that Joe Blow's dick pics do not fall into Otto's hands.

Was hoping it was the Big Time suit, but this works too.

I'm having trouble remembering the last time Slott let Spidey actually catch a villain.

Spider-Verse

Destroying monitors and keyboards is the stupidest thing to do. They're behaving like they're expecting the IRS.

Reminds me when batman unmasked into bruce wayne then batman again

jesus christ norman fuck off

Can you blame them for getting carried away when told to get rid of everything? I mean, hell, getting to smash everything is probably one of the few perks they have left at that point.

Again? The fuck? I'm sick of Norman and Otto. Spidey has more villains than these 2 chucklefucks

Pet really should have just let Otto take the company. He would be a better CEO, and he's in a clone body so they could easily use that as a way for him and spider-man to be in different places at the same time.

holy shit Slott stop using this story beat

Thing is, do you trust Hydra Otto with billions of dollars, the credit accounts of millions, the tech of a number of scientists, and super powers to not abuse the shit out of it?

Otto's been trying to do good in his own retarded little way for the past decade or so.

ooh boy! here we go!

Where does he keep getting these trechcoats from

This. I was like "HELL YEAH. IT BIG TIME TIME!"
Nope. They just returning the status quo again.

This page along with what happened in Avengers makes me feel like Otto is going to hijack the story before the end.

Well, yes.
He was spiderman after all. He really was trying.

Kaine has his Big Time suit still

He was a pretty shitty Spider-man

Great

I love Norman but what the fuck? If he keeps milking him this much i'll start hating him like i hate Otto.

Really? Sit your old ass down woman

This is old evil Otto. He's not even trying to help people in his own egotistical way. As he said, he wants to be king.

Is there a page missing?

The Trenchcoat Store off 7th Street.

Yeah

Um, didn't Otto stole a Peter Parker clone body?
I thought Spidey knew that

It's a Peter clone mixed with Otto's DNA, so he wouldn't look completely identical to Peter. Just incredibly similar.

Do you think Aunt May feels embarrassed at times like this that she almost knowingly married Otto?

Is Slott ever leaving this book? He is okay when it comes to the climax of a story, but he sucks at finishing it. The villain always gets away off screen and spider-man is left shrugging his shoulders going drat.

Lets bring back some of his more classic villains and make Spidey a fun book to read again.

I'm a huge Ottofag, but this was one of the more satisfying villain take-downs Peter's had in a long time.

Someone should make a version of this meme with Peter and Otto
Otto is the chad, ofc

No, they shouldn't.

Maybe they should give Otto his own book so he stops showing up in Spidey's every other arc.
He had good chemistry with the Hydravengers, maybe they could have him lead The Superior Thunderbolts.

Slott messed up so badly with Spider-Verse and Clone Conspiracy that all he can do to maintain interest is a never-ending series of Otto/Norman stories.

Of fucking course.

No Otto is the virgin and Norman is the chad.

And taking Peter down to being just a freelance photographer. Its one of the reasons sales are shit. Why get invested in a story if it always winds up in the same place.

Thanks, OP.

That's why I haven't given a shit about any love interest that's been introduced since OMD.

Here's the missing page.

Parker Industries is the reason why sales went down to start with. No one wants Iron Spider-Man.

>[Insert] No More!
This is played out as fuck.

That's a sexy page

Does he has SUperStrengh?

>missing a page
>not putting the name of the comic in the OP
If you're too incompetent to do a storytime properly, then leave it to those that can.

He has Octopus-Sense, the proportionate strength and speed of an Octopus, the ability to stick to walls like an octopus, and Ink-Shooters.

Nah, it's all but confirmed that the 2018 Spider-event is going to be Maximum Carnage II, so Slott is finally going to be using Carnage after not touching him once.

>Another Bad Norman Story
>mfw

He should have called himself Octopus-man

If that's true, Norman's going to play a big part in it.
>Norman Osborn's goblin-free battle with Spidey didn't go the way he had hoped… • Now- Osborn needs to find an edge and get the Goblin back- and neither you nor Spidey are ready for the edge he's going to find! • Guest artist Greg Smallwood (MOON KNIGHT) joins Dan Slott for this special issue that sets off the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN event of 2018!

>Guest artist Greg Smallwood
NO NO NO NO NO
DON'T MAKE ME READ THIS TRIPE.

>and neither you nor Spidey are ready for the edge he's going to find!
>the edge
Seems pretty obvious that he'll find Carnage. Hell, maybe he'll get the symbiote itself. Norman has never used a symbiote before.

y a w n

hope this means slott will leave

Given his Otto-boner, do you think we'll finally get Monster Ock?

>this is the only suit I've ever needed to beat you, Otto

>This is old evil Otto. He's not even trying to help people in his own egotistical way. As he said, he wants to be king.

Thats what pisses me off about this. You give otto an almost redemption story and then put it back to status quo for no functional payoff.

It sucks.

Eh, stories are going to repeat themselves after decades.

When will this comic be slott no more?

>but what the fuck? If he keeps milking him this much i'll start

If only some other book would use Norman. His fans will always want more of him, but it's not like this time Slott's finally going to write a good story with him.

He was fine in Superior (up until the part where he ran away off-panel while powerless) and that was a huge step up from his last appearance (where he tried to recapture his Dark Avengers glory and the Avengers hugged him into a coma) but yeah that last arc was full-fledged stupidity.

I'm assuming Secret Empire interfered with his Osborn plans and they had to be postponed.

>When will this comic be slott no more?

he'd just come back in the next issue

>It looks like they're finally gonna get rid of Slott
>He escapes in the end

> and that was a huge step up from his last appearance (where he tried to recapture his Dark Avengers glory and the Avengers hugged him into a coma)

It always felt like that New Dark Avengers story was cut short by AvX, and then Bendis deciding to leave the Avengers books afterwards.

>that last arc was full-fledged stupidity.

For the most part, it's not the plot that was the problem, more the terrible execution of it, how rushed the final chapter was, how much took place off-panel.

And Slott appearing to confuse people being drafted into factory jobs with actual slavery so everyone can be outraged about it.

>Seems pretty obvious that he'll find Carnage. Hell, maybe he'll get the symbiote itself. Norman has never used a symbiote before.

No! All for Norman! All plotlines belong to Norman!

fuck yeah

slott was never a good writer
Superior was fucking stupid

Say what you will about Slott's Spider-man, but he can still manage to pull off a good "fuck yeah" moment.

All his climaxes are the same
His story formula is always the same
>let's do something fucky to peter or his surrounding cast/enviroment and make fans mad
>let's keep that change for a while then go back to the basics with an EPIC scene with classic spidey back on screen!!!!
>proceed to do another status quo change a week later or even less
>people will label it as KINO amirite guys?
>gets labeled as kino by newfags and idiots in Sup Forums

Slott is so shit the only way he can keep his audience not bored to death is do gimmick storylines every time