Hunters Of Salamanstra Storytime Part 3

The White Wolf reigned over the Hunting profession in Salamanstra, she was practically a legend. Her death was a great loss to everyone. Her death drives her sister to take a stand and become a Hunter herself. Kessah wants to make a name for herself, outside of her sister's shadow. She wants the glory, the adventure, and the chance to live her own life. She may have signed up for more than she expected, however. Follow her adventures as a Hunter of Salamanstra!
>Hunters of Salamanstra started as a concept back in 2010. I wanted to do a fantasy that involved monster hunting. It's influenced by such series as Monster Hunter, Dark Souls, Beserk, Claymore, Final Fantasy.
First Thread: → #
Second Thread:

You post so slowly. What's up with that?

Oh boy, here comes the crazy.

I'm actually reading ahead a bit as I post this here, which might make my posts a bit slow.

T-Thanks for the 'encouragement' Sister. It really helps. Really.

WOW, I thought it was a "how to draw Anime, by Mr. White Guy Smith" book cover LMAO.

its weird, the comic generally looks and reads like a "how to make manga" inspired creation but the monsters are solid

That's it for this chapter. Up next is an airship ride, and a "Fun" surprise. In the Dwarf Fortress sense of the phrase.

It begins...

holy fucking deviantart that's a shitty artstyle. i'd say don't quit your dayjob but you're probably incredibly mediocre at that too

Not the artist fuckery. Also, atleast it isn't the shit from Chris-chan that gets regularly storytime on here.

"shitty" is being silly

its bland, but not bad. Consistent, intelligible, but not unqiue

She's so entusiastic.

Diana doesn't share the same optimistic however. Also..

Oh shit.

Made in Abyss pt 2: Electric Boogaloo

>Monster attacks on ships aren't common.
>No recent Monster attacks.
Incoming Monster attack in 3..

Man, she really looked up to her sister didn't she? Even dressed like her and everything.

Well that can't be good.

sombra is that you?

One of the images isn't able to be posted, so let's move on to the gorn.

RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN.

OH FU-

Bump I am enjoying this

Everything's gone to hell it seems.

can I help post pages?

Don't orly user, I have it handled. Besides, we might ruin the surprises for some people.

Tough luck bitches!

EJECT! EJECT!

>IA! IA! SKYTHULHU FHTAGN!

I like how terrifying shit is just anywhere near the abyss

That's it for now. Gonna take a break now. Tune in next time for more adventures within the landsame of Salamanstra.

thanks