BEST BROWNFU STORYTIME #21

Who could be behind the mask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/prRySgsgtnM?t=3m25s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now will Rightwingers understand why even Conservative minorities dont like them?

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

How shocking and totally out of left field, who could have ever guessed it?

Gosh darn honkies, with their smooth alabaster skin and fair hair!

This would probably be more shocking if I had read from the start.

Wait, wasn't he the guy who slipped Kamala booze?

Civil War 2 continues to ruin everything

LIBERALS

See? Privileged rich white Chads have problems too! They deal with them by persecuting minorities.

Yeah, before the Bush Administration, muslim-americans tended to vote Republican. But then they fucked it up and alienated them.
Hispanics would probably vote Republican in greater numbers if they felt more welcome in the party. Republicans are so paranoid about immigration being a democrat plot to get voters that they don't realize that they could easily get them to vote R if they stopped being such assholes to them.

How will Kamala get out of this one?

Yes, yes he is.

How has no one in her school figured out her secret already?

With all of the dumbshit that has happened at their school since Ms. marvel showed up you'd think that someone would suss it out.

>bottom panel
lewd

This is kind of killing this book. I enjoyed Ms Marvel until Civil War 2 and all it has become is more preachy and Civil War 2 fallout. Shame.

Nigga most Muslims still do vote Republican. Dearborn barely gets tipped Democrat every year cause of Blacks and rich whites. I live here. Most Muslims who are devout get along better with Catholics than other sects of the faith. There's a fucking billion dollar federal snitch program in Dearborn, a guy who owned a Mr. Kabob gave money to the Taliban and his fucking Nephew walked away with $20,000.

Conservatives outside of TV Republicans, don't hate Mexicans, either. Black people in Detroit hate Mexicans. Conservatives see a group of people who don't speak English who are then placed in American schools on the tax payers dole. Republicans granted amnesty to millions of Mexicans and Hispanics and that shit didn't work. It's not Republicans being assholes. It's the fact that most cable networks and media outlets have a narrative about Republicans hating brown folks.

>Take off domino mask
>Instantly recognizes her

Oh no! Not the acronyms!

Shouldn't that ginger cunt be in jail? Why does she still have her suit?

>How has no one in her school figured out her secret already?

She wears a mask. Is this your first super hero comic?

>there's no girls in the group.

Well good for that I guess.

>bla bla prejudice bla bla
>also fuck telepaths!
>Get outta my fucking head you sick freak! Go turn some frogs gay or something!

So he keep shaving sit down talking moments where he understands shit then joins the dark side anyway.

psh white guys.

It was obviously going to be him. Had to be a white guy that Kamala knew and it wasn't going to be Bruno. Too bad. Turning Josh into a villain seems way too... easy.

Thanks, OP.

She's a Carol Danvers groupie.

except legal hispanics hate illegals and do vote repub by a vast majority

I'm sure people will hate on this till the cows come home, but I think this really has a point. Yeah, Josh is set up as fuck, but there is a significant number of young people who cannot deal with not having a big goal or hierarchical organisation or a political cause or something.
That's why you see rabid SJWs, raging Trumpists, Antifa, religious loons etc.
They are rebels without a cause, so they find one, any one, really.
They don't really know much about the stuff they talk and just learn their lines. Because they need to believe they are in the right, they do good.
And Lockdown is fascism with a neat little bow on top. Hell, she has her own brownshirts!
You think this is sudden, but do you remember the neonazi who turned jihadi and murdered his roommates?
If you're just dumb, young and angry enough, you do anything to belong.

And I like that the book does not just hate on Josh, but shows you where he's coming from and really hammers home that it's not just the bad apples that fall for dangerous ideology.
This is a damn hot iron to touch and I think it's handled pretty well.

Are you... sure? Some of them are hardly human in shape.

>just because you don't like the way they LOOK.
stfu obviously it's more than just looks you idiot, it's their fucking dangerous, unchecked super powers

>I don't get it bro, they're traditional and conservative, I'M traditional and conservative, they want to wage jihad and institute Sharia law, *I* want to wage jihad and institute Sharia law. What's not to like?

Here we go

Extremist groups prey on young, isolated, angry people. Thats when kids are most vulnerable. Give them a place to belong and a sense of family and people will do the most heinous things. Why do you think the Stormfront crowd has been preying on geeks nowadays?

Man, every once and awhile you get a reasonable, well-thought-out post in this hell-hole of a website.

this. My mom finally decide to vote and she votes Trump. Cubans really hate Mexicans

youtu.be/prRySgsgtnM?t=3m25s

This book is getting far too preachy. I know it was always there, but Wilson has become really blatant and in-your-face about it and it's dragging everything down.

They clearly aren't attempting to categorize if the powers are dangerous or not because otherwise Amir would have been let out by the misc other steps of metahuman threat analysis that would be done on him before he even got to the arresting point.
Had powers? Sure
How often? Once from a mutagenic compound that made him violently ill and probably wasn't safe for other humans to begin with.
Did he know about em? Nope
Can they be activated again? Not without a specific chemical that science has little to no idea about and the source of which has literally been eliminated from existence.
Danger level? Less than a guy with a taser, bat, gun, adamantium razor, or a standard Marvel laser weapon you can buy at the dollar store.

>Walking a cat

>They clearly aren't attempting to categorize if the powers are dangerous or not because otherwise Amir would have been let out by the misc other steps of metahuman threat analysis

Amir was only there because Josh put him on the list. Josh did that to get to Ms. Marvel. That's it. Skin color had nothing to do with it. That's why all this preaching makes no sense.

no, no, you don't get it, the Josh pov is obviously to show how much of an evil white male he is /s

I hate that this is ANOTHER CW2 loose end, but at least this issue actually did good with the characters and their motivations, which is GWW's strong point; I shudder to think what would Waid do with a similar story outline

Man how many teenage Paki girls of Kamala's height and build could there possibly be in the parts of Jersey City she hangs around in? Wasn't Kamala also a very vocal fan of Carol before CW2 as well? It shouldn't be that hard to put two and two together.

I apologize if you did not get the implication here.
If there were basic checks and balances that would be there in even the most roughshod of a system he wouldn't be stuck in there. They didn't even bother walking a few feet to tell the guy's parents that he's being deported. That entire government agency just seems outright incompetent as if a teenage girl was in charge of it.

Yes, but preying on the least athletic demographic seems a losing bet.
You know the smart geeks have places to go and the sporty geeks can hide their power level or get benefit of the hunk. So you're kinda left with the chubby friendless types and the people drawing nazi furries on Deviant Art. Which is ironic because that's actually a Nazi term.
So, I guess we see most of their results around here.

Thanks. Btw, the new Secret Warriors is out, too if you just need more Kamala and a lighthearted read. People hate on it a lot, but I feel they want it to be things it isn't. Which may be a running theme today, now that I think about it.

It happens, there are situations where you can't really let your cat out of sight unsupervised and you deny them access to the outside.

It is also perfectly possibly to teach a Cat to deal with daily walks like a dog, and stay in the rest of the day and not need a litterbox it is just that most people don't bother because the Litterbox/Free Roam+Shit in neighbors garden method is more convenient.

Fuck, i is even possible to raise em to do leashless walks next to you, just like with dogs.

It is all about how you raise em and time spent, just like teaching a dog to toilet.

Actually IIRC they basically were going to let him out again after getting his story until Lockdown explicitly said they gotta use him to set a example.

Reaction face right there.

Its what threw their math on Florida...again.

Didn't have some Black Unicorn made of hopes and dreams this time. Likely won't be able to ever pull that trick again. Such a waste.

Oh come on. Just color their hats red and be done with it.

Pictures of him using a flail on himself, I guess.

What's with the full body condom suit anyway?

I thought he and Zoe had a bonding moment when she came out to him?

Wow, honestly never expected this. This is pretty great glad Ms. Marvel is back on top

What a weak twist. They made the guy out to be someone Kamala knew well, and that it was going to be a big deal. And then it turns out to be that one guy in school she almost never interacts with.

Who knows. Everyone assumed that she got it from Carol, but she still has it, so I guess not.

Maybe she got it from the Inventor's sidekick (remember him?) or something.

Dude, she told him she was gay now, but that just means he lost to the hijabi who wasn't even trying. Or willing. And she kinda just left him there. Also Rashomon. We saw her perception, his was apparently much different.

>People hate on it a lot, but I feel they want it to be things it isn't.
most people just want it to be the same thing they want every comic to be: good. this isn't good.

Take that Sam!

Or really just crappy writing.

WTF happened?

Comic used to look like a Where's Waldo not the most "zany" think is somebody walking a cat. Fucking hell.

I know being anti-progressive is the hip thing to do on the internet. But there's no way you defend jailing people on birth looks alone without coming off looking like an asshole.

She interacted with him all the time. He teased her at the CircleQ, spiked her drink, took turns on watch in the makeshift apocalypse shelter at the school, was on her science team, got arrested by her...
He is in the top10 most prominent characters in this book.

What's funny is that the computer virus pointed out how shitty Kamala was at keeping her secret.

Aside from Johnny Storm, was there ever a character where the people they were around in their civilian identity just pretended not to know?

I dont think he's mad at her, so much as everything bad happened in the course of a day. Its one thing to hear your girlfriends gay and breaking up with you, its a whole nother thing to hear it after being thrown in secret jail

The one thing I wish they'd done with Josh's situation was maybe that there'd been an issue between amir's spech and Josh's confession, with the two of them being so close to each other it sort of felt rushed. I like the pottery but i think it could have benefitted from some room

Would you stfu OP and just do the storytime? You can wank off to your Sup Forums baiting another time.

The first stuff only happened at the start of the story, and he was more of an extension of Zoey. The shelter watch and science stuff were small, and didn't really open them up for meaningful interactions because of it.

Jim Gordon most likely knows exactly who batman is

Yes, but with monthly releases and events left and right, maybe that would have been an issue of not much they couldn't really bring. Now it's the beginning of one issue to the end of another with the arc wrapping up next time or so. I think it works well enough with three issues of Discord and the last thing this has to do is drag.
I'm really a bit curious what the next issue will be doing with this. Maybe someone walks in on them crying and munching on granola bars. The crying on his side, granola on hers.

Dat ass.

you do the storytime next week

Oh shit! You got me.

Nope, but not a one of them got tits and I'm betting it's by design. There were some women with them in the previous issue.

Basic Becky did nothing wrong

Domino masks being magic are a time honored comic book tradition. It's like getting Irish Whipped in wrestling, you just keep running the ropes until something stops you.

Of course, monthly releases and story length are also considerations, and important ones.

I guess the feeling I wanted was "Wasn't this the thing amir talked about?" rather than "This was the thing amir talked about." And i think some time/story inbetween could have helped to achieve that.

Lmao. Our current president had a major component of his platform rest on mass deportation and building a giant fucking wall between Mexico and here. He throws around racist terms like "bad hombres" and says that Mexico is sending their rapists and murderers here.

Only the most delusional and self-victimizing fag would blame "muh mainstream media bias" for the GOP Hates Latinos narrative.

An evil white person

Except the bubble suit, which looks even weirder in this storyline.

I thought fascists were supposed to be stylish.

don't worry Lockdown, one day you'll have a brown loveslave to call your own

Or, you know, be someone else's slave.

At least this entire storyline is ignoring secret empire.

well either way, it'll be back to her Kamala Dakimakura after the next issue Becky

Aside Friday m the deportations (of people who deserved it), Trump has just been all talk. Yeah he says dumb shit but so did George W.

>Or, you know, be someone else's slave.
But Carol dumped her in spite of Becky's attempts at making sempai notice her.