'Anya's Ghost' Author Announces New Book

May 29, 2018
Be Prepared by Vera Brosgol
>"Oh, that special agony of the summer camp you love to hate. Is there anything more relatable—or more delicious to suffer along with?" Brill says. "Join Anya's Ghost author Vera Brosgol as she bravely relives the special hell of middle-school social madness in her summer-camp-based memoir, Be Prepared."

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/books/first-second-spring-2018-cover-reveal/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds interesting, though I hope it's not a one-for-one memoir and that's simply silly phrasing, because actual stories of summer camp tend to be boring as fuck no matter how "bad" the experience was.

Was announced here, woops forgot link (though that blurb is all there is on this book):
ew.com/books/first-second-spring-2018-cover-reveal/amp/

Being described as a memoir is making me thing it'll be more-or-less nonfiction. So probably no ghosts in this one.
If the story was interesting enough to make a book about (and to follow up a very successful debut novel for the medium) I think there's probably some captiving nuggets in the tale

yes, more akward thicc russians please

Anya's a brick house

>tfw too poorfag for summer camp

Irish Ghost > Russian fatass

Sounds neat.
Release date when so I can keep and eye out for it?

I hope Lumberjanes author feels good when this book proves itself better.

May 29, 2018
it's right there in the OP

I'd only recommend summer camp to you if you'd like to be molested or publicly humiliated.
Even if you're lucky enough to make a friend, you'll never see them again once you leave.

Vera, what if instead you finished Return to Sender? Please?
...please? Q_Q

Ah I read that as May this year by accident, like this was an old report that someone brought up cause release soon.

I imagine that was the appeal of summer camp; you can be whoever you want, make up complete bullshit about your life, and it's fine because you'll never encounter these people again.

some things just aren't meant to be

>I'd only recommend summer camp to you if you'd like to be molested or publicly humiliated.
whatever happened to movie theater lad anyway?

all tripfags die someday
it's the way of the world

i remember that post, where's the screencap?

I remember smuggling 2 bottles of vodka into the summer camp in high school. I was one of those kids who doesn't look intimdating but had a scary vibe nevertheless.

THAT WAS HER?

No wonder I liked Return to Sender so much.

that would be fun if you could find a girl who'd spend a night in your tent drinking with you
but given that you're here I assume you were too spergy to initiate that

More waifus, I need more waifus!