Fuck the movies, fuck The Defenders, fuck literally everything else. This is what I'm truly waiting for

Fuck the movies, fuck The Defenders, fuck literally everything else. This is what I'm truly waiting for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zsVn_vZ9zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same here. Can't wait for The Platoon as well.

Something non-canon?

>tfw when it's just gonna be boring ass Jigsaw
>tfw when no Bushwacker or Barracuda

I figured they wouldn't have the effects budget for Wackers arm thing, but they totally could have done Barracuda

Anyone tell you you're cool? Because you're cool.

Who cares about canon? Punisher works best away from supers.

Reminder this site is 18+

Edgy teenagers should leave

You should probably go then.

Who cares? I'm in it to watch people get FRANKED

>Punisher works best away from supers.
Agree to disagree

Who's the director?

not a fucking argument you faggot

>didn't like any of the Marvel movies
>didn't like any of the Netflix shows barring Daredevil
>didn't like AoS
>still can't fucking wait for Punisher tho
Literally the best thing Marvel could ever pinch out. Release fucking WHEN?

G-guys, what if it's...bad?

you just know they're going to fuck it up with bullshit romance subplots and forced drama

>complaining about Jigsaw being boring
>listing Bushwacker as an example of something not boring

>I'm not allowed to say I disagree with an opinion
>not a fucking argument you faggot
Well there is now

It's not going to happen now. Disney is taking all dem rights back.

>that feel when we wont ever get a season 2 because Disney is starting their own streaming service and will be too afraid to put something bloody and violent on its inevitable disney-branded website.

I can't fucking wait. Frank was the only good thing about Daredevil S2.
youtube.com/watch?v=5zsVn_vZ9zE

How can it be bad? They put the worst character from Daredevil in it

Nobu is in it too?

Bushwacker leads to interesting Franks where Frank has to Frank on his toes. Plus he eats ammo and drinks jet fuel. Jigsaw is just a gangster. He was fun and over the top in Warzone but everything was.

Karen Page is in it too?

you're either a woman or a faggot, either way fuck off. That "not allowed" shit is fucking weak, you have to be able to explain. Maybe list some stories where Frank franks with heroes and why you like them?

>he didn't like Nobu
Yep

>liking generic Asian crime lord #147586
All he had going for him is one cool action scene in season 1.

I thought it was supposed to be a prequel or something?

The actress is a babe and seems like a nice person but damn is that character just annoying and ham fisted.

>The footage is broken down into three sequences. In the first, Frank is featured in a flashback teaching his daughter how to play guitar, which cuts to the character in modern day strumming on a guitar by himself. Then there’s a series of scenes showcasing Frank running down bikers in Alabama, using his sniper rifle on a drug cartel in Juárez, Mexico – making the shot from El Paso, Texas – then choking a businessman in a New York City airport bathroom. The man in NYC pleads with Frank for his life, saying, “Please, you’ve killed everyone. The bikers, the cartels, the Cajuns, the Irish, they’re all gone. What’s it going to change if I’m dead?” Frank simply says, “Nothing.” In the final shot of the footage, Frank leaves the NYC bathroom in a typical outfit for the comic book character: black hooded sweatshirt, leather duster, and his vest with the Punisher logo.

All I said was I disagree and you got hostile instead of just asking. I also don't know what me liking men has anything to do with this.

To answer your question though, his introduction was in a Spider-Man comic and that was good. Then you have Rucka's run, that one annual with Doc Ock by Miller and Janson, that one arc in War Journal with Wolverine and the poachers, Remender's run, a shit ton of run ins with Daredevil, Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe, There's plenty of great stuff with Frank interacting with superheroes that I enjoy more than Frank just killing gang members and thugs. Punisher works best when he's forced to team-up with and interact with people way above his league.

>I thought it was supposed to be a prequel or something?
Where did you hear that? This is after Defenders

>then choking a businessman in a New York City airport bathroom.

sounds like the way he kills Rawlins at the end of MAX

Bill Duke just doesn't have the muscle mass and he's too old
Michael Clarke Duncan would have been perfect but he's dead
Realistically, the only option left is Terry Crews

Remind me, how tall is the guy who played Doakes on Dexter?

>Barracuda
The only people left who could play Barracuda are either Terry Crews or Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
And even then, they'd need to bulk again to play him convincingly

>Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
God, I want a Punisher and OZ crossover so badly right now.

shut. up.

>Oz is Rikers
>Punisher gets sent there at the end of Season One

W-wait, are we getting Solid Frank?

I'd cum so fucking hard

5'10

They better have Bruno Costa, the guy who killed Castle's family. None of the live-action versions have portrayed him for some reason.

The family was killed in a crossfire between the police and the drug cartel in the show, there isn't really a singe killer.

It's the little things I'm wanting the most.

>his war journal
>the monologues

I'm also a little concerned, I hope they don't go overboard too quick.

But that's not Terry Crews. That's Lester Spigit. And he'd be perfect for it.

THE COLE TRAIN RUNS ON WHOLE GRAIN! WOOOO!

Who do you want the bad guy to be?

How much of a disappointment will this be if they don't cover The Slavers arc?

too bad karen is a main character.

Jigsaw is my favorite Punisher villain.

Quit your whining and go fuck yourself.

Barracuda, the max version hopefully.

$100 says after DDs2 he went back to Afghanistan to punishe hajis who sent the opium. Hence his long beard and hair, he was there for a while. Found new leads, and he's gonna skullfuck them too.

Whining? I'm hyped as fuck for the show.

I thought Netflix had the special deal for these characters. Disney doing its own streaming service is totally foolish.

I'd say get Ving Rhames. Dude is fucking huge and can do comedic tough bastard just fine.

>hey guys, what if my self-insert edgelord school shooter character murdered those filthy mudslimes, huh, wouldn't that be cool? aren't I cool, Sup Forums?

Grow up and get a new mind, the one you have is narrow and clogged in bullshit.

The director from Hannibal, if I remember correctly

I too am looking forward to MAX but bad

Bushwacker would very likely not have his cyborg shit, they want to go as real/plausible as possible. He'd probably just be some eccentric assassin or somesuch.

November.

That's one or the many things that will kill that plan. Whomever is pushing for their own service is an idiot.

After CBS crashes and burns in the wake of Star Trek Discovery they'll likely nix that talk and maybe even expand their plans.

Thomas Jane as Jigsaw

Saint from the 2004 was originally going to be him, but as the script was polished more and more they eventually renamed him after realizing how little he now had in common with Costa.

Slide down dick mountain mouth first.

I am hype destroyed of worlds. This is gonna by far be the best Netflix show.

It isn't officially non-canon or canon. The movies are 100% canon to the shows, but events in the shows have not influenced events in the movies so far (nor have the movies contradicted the shows in any major ways). So you can have the movies plus the shows as your headcanon, or if you're a normie who only follows the big blockbuster movies, that can be your canon.

Barracuda is not gonna translate to TV, he's too much of a racial stereotype, people would lose their shit.

>November.
Wait, THIS November?

Maybe an odd pick ... but what about Mark Henry? Not the exact height or build, but he can pull off terrifying, strong black guy pretty well.

You act like that asshole watched DD season 2

Punisher Max is non-canon and it's great

>meant to be out in November
>it's August
>no trailers with footage out yet

I wanna see lowlifes getting FRANKED damn it.

If Frank doesn't kill at least one flashy super using his own power, the greatest superpower of all (guns), I will not watch.

WE DIDN'T FIGHT DIRTY IN VIETNAM
WE DID THINGS THAT MADE DIRTY LOOK CLEAN

They already cast Rawlins so don't be surprised if we see any more MAX characters

>implying Edmonson's run was bad

>MUH CANON

Phantom Menace is canon. Jar Jar Binks is TECHNICALLY in the same universe as Han, Luke and Leia.

In other words, who gives a fuck about canon. Just enjoy stories the way you want.

>muh Jar-Jar
If The Clone Wars did one thing it was redeem Jar-Jar

psshh what year is this. platoon came out yeaaars ago mahdood.

>non-canon
>mad cannons in the show

washu talmbout willis?

nah. he's annoying in that, too. just slightly less annoying.

What's wrong with Karen? She's alright

They already cast Jigsaw, though I'd be down with Jane and other Punishers playing different characters. Like Dolph Lundgren as The Russian or Ray Stevenson as Yorkie Mitchell.

Yeah, when she's being a Daredevil supporting character and not trying to be Frank's conscience. After the diner scene her continuing to get involved with Frank felt pretty awkward and forced.

I am kind of curious as to who we're getting for Micro though. It's a shame that we probably won't get Wayne Knight to reprise his role because he was great in Punisher War Zone.

Karen is beyond tasty. I get not liking Foggy, but Karen is fine. She's no Mary Sue waif...

So when did the "family caught in a crossfire" origin come about? I used to think it was always a thing until I read that issue.

You guys know its going to be the same plodding melodramatic preachy schlock as the others right? Franks going to be this big mumbling pouty wet blanket that has rambling speeches about MUH CITY to some nobody character that shouldn't be there.

That mobster in the first panel sure can strike a pose.

MAX.

Frank and his family were having a picnic in the park when they were caught in the crossfire of a botched attempt on the life of a high-ranking mobster.

In the Earth-616 origin, Frank and his family were having a picnic in the park when they stumbled onto a group of mobsters executing a disloyal associate.

The 90's Spider-Man cartoon hinted at a crossfire as well, which I assumed was from the comics at the time. Maybe Ennis got the idea from some earlier revamp?

That would be two things from the '90s cartoon that have wormed their way into continuity.

The biggest being that the symbiote gives the user increased aggression and strength.

I'd rather Tom Lister Jr.

Whistler from Blade first appeared in Spider-Man: TAS.

>mfw I check the first panel again

I don't get, isn't deliberate execution a stronger origin story than "twas merely an accident" ?

Eh, I think they both work well enough; eliminating witnesses or careless sniper, they both basically boil down to "simply at the wrong at the wrong time".

Yup.