THE DIVIDED STATES OF HYSTERIA 3 storytim

We put an decently drawn butt on the cover, please buy this without looking inside!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/divided states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these are the people responsible for this travesty

also read the older storytims at desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/divided states/

and go to the wino thread if you don't want to wait for all the pages (that I also have to edit the quality of to post here)

muh slaves

you'd think by issue 3 he's have bought some renders of actual modern tanks

this shitty panel with the prison showed up like 4 times in the last issue

so here it is again

someone pls respond to thread so it can stay up or however this shit works nowadays

this is a very mature comic

muh new york

remember

no art quality

nice faces

I didn't think it was possible to make a comic uglier than those CG War Machine books, but here we are.

well we finally have FLUUUMOPFFF reference

Are those the cucks who made an Antifa wish fufillment comic, or is this a continuation of that?

storyboards by Tim Buckley

hit em right in the jews

Calexit?
no this is something else
at least calexit had less puke inducing art

"and by wetwork unit I mean

SUUUUUUUUI SIIIIIIIIIIDE SKWAAAAAAAAAAAA"

it was probably the jews

scale? what's scale?

whoops forgot the poge

will it be another snuke or something even dumbed?

oh no my dentures are falling out

so are mine!

The nonsense page breaks have gone on for long enough.

Didn't read any of the text, just perused a few pages of the art. This is most likely the worst comic coming out right now.

maturr comixxx

the end
sure can't wait for shit to get real mature in the next issue?

also stay tuned for WORDS

Okay.
I hate Chaykin, though.
My favorite Chaykin quote is when he said he didn't want to end up as "another Dave Cokrum"
as if that would be a step down for him. Lol.

>This is most likely the worst comic coming out right now.

You mean worst in the week, right? Cause it's definitely not even the worst comic of the year.

Again with the World war II tanks in modern day?

words
about jews

but is it worse than Renato Jones?
(probably)

words about that cover that got pulled

This style is bullshit.
What's with the random transparent letters and numbers at the top of every goddamn panel?

I left to get milk and forgot about the last page of dumb words

see you next month or whenever the next one comes out

>Come into this thread for some nice ass
>Leftist idiots have written a wish-fulfilment comic about MUH FREEDOM
>Redneck rightwing fucktards just posting pure venom at it so hard I can hear the RRRREEEE from across the Atlantic

Why you gotta ruin nice ass for me, Sup Forums?

Fuck shit dude, do you really need to spout your input on every page? Just post the comic.

Rage-posting is one of the only ways to see storytimes these days.
See also: The Shadow, but that example is way more whiny than OP

just download the thing yourself nigga, damn

>See also: The Shadow, but that example is way more whiny than OP

I thought the storytimers of this and the Shadow thread were the same person.

Wow. This is the most horribly drawn comic I have ever seen. Did it make much money from the useful idiots?

The extreme left hate this comic because, like google guy, Chaykin isn't left in the right ways.

we're not, I try to keep my Sup Forumsver level from showing too much (but fuck if I don't love the HOL UP meme)

he might have been the other guy who storytimed this comic though

Nice. Fuck propaganda 1776 when?

He's not wrong you know

Where is the missing page between these two?
Where is everyone's reading comprehension? Did no one actually read it?

Actually realizing now that it's a typesetting error; Chaykin can't win these days. And you guys definitely did not read this.

So, as near as I can tell, New York city got blown to hell and the entire country fell apart?

Right.

You obviously have not seen the art for Squirrel Girl. This comic is not horrible, just another agenda spewing shit show. I am sure with how bad it is FOX or Infowars will pick up on it any day now, hell they probably worship some of the characters in it.

Still can't believe Image thought it was a good idea to give this a Pride Month variant cover

>Chaykin

Noooope.

What the fuck did I just read?

So the premise seems to be "what if all the friction between people came at loggerheads with each other", but conveyed through a shoestring 24 / The Blacklist style plot?

You need to do the first post with a different IP like a phone or something.

Kek. Left wing as fuck guy being driven to the right by SJWs.

I read a page, it's fucking Chaykin dude, you ask too much.

Me too. Or at least into full apapthy.
I didn't vote in November for the first time ever and recently, when a friend of mine tried to explain why a female Dr. Who was an important political issue, I finally decided to just sit back and watch the world burn.

First October is commie ? Islamic fundamentalist?

White knights are obviously the klan.

And Black Saviors are the new new black panthers or something like that.

Hail hydra?

Don't be a bitch to the storytimer user. Especially not on a relatively obscure comic like this one. Post it your own damm self before him next thime.

Exactly how fucked is not clear, but the secretary of education or national parks is now the president or some such.

You ask so little of yourself it's amazing you know who Chaykin is.

You think quite a lot of yourself, eh? Not me, I'm a tard, but I've read American Flagg.

It was probably Chakyins idea. And Howard Chaykin was drawing dickgirls in comics before many of his critics were even born.

Also, when was the last time you saw anyone depict the kind of infighting and prejudices you see back and forth between the T's and the G's in comics that 90 seconds on /lgbt/ will show?