Does this change your thoughts on John DiMaggio?

Does this change your thoughts on John DiMaggio?

youtu.be/FNt9qyg6rco

Not until he releases an official apology to the Al-Bhed

...He's a reverse Bounty?

Seems like a cool guy

That was pretty cool. John DiMaggio is pretty cool.
Now I wanna know how he looked in Grease.

No. Because I had no preconceived notions of him in the first place and my opinion of someone isn't created unless I actually meet them.

Every hero you have is a beautiful person.
Every hero you have will disappoint you.

seems like top tier bro

Pretty cool video OP, thanks.

The only thing is that DiMaggio has such limited range so it's funny that he brags about how many different characters he can do (four. He can do four characters.)

>four characters
Homie, he wasn't going to sit there go through voice after voice in a 4 minute video about his personal life

I think his point is more the variety of characters he's allowed to do rather than the range of vocal abilities.

>four

He's done over a hundred different characters, that's plenty impressive even if it's the same voice slightly different every other time.

Are you trying to insinuate his range with his Mononoke role? You could hear his voice throughout the whole fucking movie because they were too cheap to bring in incidental voices. He can't cover it up at all.

No, why would it?

i feel like i've heard this story many times

he's aight

Huh, he seems really cool.

>ywn never be popular in high school
>ywn get friends and girlfriends doing what you love

No, I refuse to believe the person telling the story is from Jersey. He sounds like one of those smug liberals or transplants from another state.

And that is why he's the only white guy allowed to do black guy imitations.

Which of his four characters was he using?

Watch his movie, "I know that voice".
Thank me later

so he IS bender

Everyone here owes it to themselves to watch his interview on VO Buzz Weekly. It was really funny and he talks about the business of voice acting too.

Nigga's a fuckin' wigger, but otherwise he's fine

>Not used to being around white people and awkward
If anything I relate to the guy, plus he's funny as fuck.

Fun on a bun