Deadpool 2 new Cable photo

>they ruined a Kriss Vector for this movie

I kind of hate them now.

Why the fuck is so much shit about this movie leaking out/getting posted by Reynolds?

I get that people are hyped but...that isn't exactly an uncommon thing for sequels of exceedingly popular movies.

What did he mean by this?

Why do you care? I'm just glad they're trying make an effort and use a real gun in the model instead of just giving him an AR like everyone does these days

I understand that /k/ is pretty autistic but what makes it even more stupid is the fact that it's fucking Cable and if any character gets a free pass to tote around an absolutely mutilated firearm it's him

It better fucking be a sign, I'm not interested in getting baited.

maybe a hero gun prop, but that is a rubber dummy. see how the scope is sagging.

airsoft shit provides a lot of accurate replicas these days. so no need to use an actual gun. unless you want it to fire theatrical blanks or show working actions.

That fucking hairstyle keeps getting uglier and uglier the more often I see it.

when more see deadpool's new movie , i realise the first one was good beacause FOX don't gives a shit about Wade

now they know he is a golden egg's goose, they gonna ruining him like they did it with de X-men

we already know this movie is going to be shit because of Domino.

the first deadpool was a fluke.

>no pouches
>no enormous teeth
>no sack of muscles
No Cable.

it's the standard hollywood formula.

someone makes a good thing that gets popular they dive to capitalize on it and miss the point entirely

>someone makes a good thing that gets popular they dive to capitalize on it and miss the point entirely

I fail to see how casting a white character as black is missing the point of Deadpool. That has nothing to do with the humor or tone of the film.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

>It will be shit because Domino is black!
>Nothing else matters at all!

So he... joined the Tanith 1st?

the manlet is barely taller than a fire plug

It does betray a certain lack of respect for the source material. You can say her race and appearance are small details, but they're indicative of larger attitudes.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

Mouseketeers out in full force today. I guess they need to take some heat off of shithumans

We know, FOX, we know.

Not really.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

Imagine if instead of a blue fuzzy elf they cast nightcrawler as just some random no make up whatever. Domino's less extreme but it's the same idea.

The issue is and never was her race. The issue was them not going to the effort to put on proper make up for a character who's most distinguishing feature was their mutated skin tone.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

Clutching at straws there. It has no effect on the writing, direction, or acting in the film. It makes no difference to the quality of the film.
If you disagree, please explain how Fant4astic would have been better if Human Torch was white.

He's got pouches. Look closer.

No one cares about your gun boner.

>not a million pouches
Not Cable.

I think you fail to realize not many care about Domino.

because by showing respect for the material you're adapting you're communicating to the audience that you actually care about the film you're making instead of how many PC points you can get

> You can say her race and appearance are small details, but they're indicative of larger attitudes.

Not really no, since as far as I know Vanessa from the comics wasn't Brazilian-American like Morena Baccarin is yet I didn't see complaints about it not being respectful to the source material. Hell, Ajax got turned into a composite of himself and Killbrew with zero references to Weapon X and I didn't see REEEEING about that change ruining the source material.

Stuff changes in adaptations. The movie is still going to be filled with naughty jokes, R-rated violence, etc. Hell, that teaser they dropped with Logan was proof enough that they're keeping a similar tone.

I'm not happy with the way Domino looks, but the 0/10 ruined forever crowd are just children.

That gun isn't nearly big enough, also looks too much like an actual gun

Cable should be carrying a truck bumper with a bunch of indeterminate laser pew-pew slots on one end

The whole "LOL POUCHES AND FUCKHUGE GUNS" meme is funny but you guys really take it too far. Do you actually care about the character or are you just here for the "kek '90s" shit? He's covered in straps and pouches and weapons. It's Cable. It's enough.

Fuck off man. Deadpool gave us Colossus and Cable. Domino could be a literal midget and I wouldn't care.

Surely the characterisation and writing behind the character matters more than the colour of her skin?
Also you're yet to explain how F4 would have been better with a white Human Torch

user, Cable is the 90s personified. And the 90s were pouches, constipated looks and fuckhuge guns.

what if as the movie goes on he gets more and more pouches

False equivalence. Johnny Storm isn't famous for a skin tone. Domino's most distinguishing trait is her skin color

Exactly.
The only time people complain about it "lacking respect for the source material" is when there's a black character. Yes, it's annoying but no, it does not ruin a film.

Add "and more muscle" and we have a deal.

And yet people were complaining about it constantly.
It's why all the Homecoming threads are full of
>MJ IS BLACK REEEEE
>FLASH IS A MEXICAN REEEEE
You're talking out of your ass, it's not a false equivalence at all. It happens with every character.

>And the 90s were pouches, constipated looks and fuckhuge guns.

I fail to see a lack of that in the pictures we've seen.

My only real complaint is the lack of blue in his outfit, other then that this is perfect.

ideally cable should only be voice acted and his actual onscreen body just a horrific CGI interpretation of Liefeld's lens-flared, pouch-covered, grimacing meatbrick

Except once again, and pay attention this time.

The issue isn't RACE the issue is MAKE UP. You can have a black actress. No one cares.

The problem is we have a character whose role would require make up not being put in make up.

>Military Guy #94536455
>perfect
Nah.

Fund it.

>You can say her race and appearance are small details
You mentioned race. You obviously care.

>If you disagree, please explain how Fant4astic would have been better if Human Torch was white.

Human Torch was black in Fan4stic because of Trank wanting a major role for his friend Michael B Jordan.

No Trank, the film would be better and Human Torch likely white.

that being said I think that Michael B Jordan could have played a good Johnny Storm if the film was written and directed by someone who cared

the problem isn't the casting itself but the look IMO.
I woudln't be upset if Domino was actually full black with a white spot instead of just giving a regular black girl 5 minutes of make up.
It's leather costume x-men all over again

It's LITERALLY a sign that says Cable Pool on it. Get it?

Well you know what I mean. Teasing that leads no where.

I'm actually angry Johnny was black but Sue was white. I wanted a black Sue the moment they casted Jordan into the role. Too afraid of having two black people?

But will Cable fuck Blind Al?

No it will be shit because Domino has a stupid ass Afro.

>Domino's most distinguishing trait is her skin color
>not the fact she's a mercenary
>not her probability manipulation ability
user, please stop being retarded.

People who says shit like that are people who only know these characters through google images.

Afros are cute
CUTE

yes, remember if there are two or more blacks as leads it becomes a minority film

what a garbage mary sue regiment
>muh superspeshul light infantry fighting chaos and working perfectly with armor and heavy weapons and kills everything with tacticool gear and edgy back story and super sexy MC that every character wants to fuck.

that hair is bullshit. change it to a crew cut

Cable is from the future and has a 2010s fuckboy haircut. Just admit you only give a shit about respect for the characters when it's race swaps.

Christ, Cable's hair is horrible and will date the movie. He just needed a flat top.

>Domino's most distinguishing trait is her skin color

Dominos power isn't even fucking related to her goofy ass skin color. Domino is a badass merc with probability manipulation.

>Christ, Cable's hair is horrible and will date the movie

That's what I like about it though. It's dumb and modern in the same way his awful 90's Luke Perry 90210 haircut dated him in the 90's.

Giving him the Macklemore is just updating his shit haircut.

Well....what haircut do people have in the future?

bu considering he's a time traveller. would it really date the movie?

>Cable's hair is horrible and will date the movie
Cable is already 90s in the flesh though. In a sense, he will actually be less dated than he already is.

>Christ, Cable's hair is horrible and will date the movie

why is this such a concern with you guys

do you guys really find it hard to watch 80's films just because you can tell they're from the 80's?

you're stupid. macklemore's haircut is stupid. it's not "updated", it's stupid.

Of course its' stupid, but Cable's haircut has always been stupid.

This is new stupid instead of old stupid.

>whining about respect for the source material
>in a marvel movie

when will this meme end?

>you're stupid. macklemore's haircut is stupid. it's not "updated", it's stupid.

>in combat all the time
>has hair long enough to get in his face and get in the way

fuck you. this isn't some bullshit supergirl character who wears earrings and jewelry that a villain can rip out any time they want to fuck with her. generally speaking, soldiers don't have long hair

cable's had a flat top for years because it's a sensible military haircut. flat tops and shaved heads are literally never going to go out of style for efficiency reasons.

>hurr durr, imma go in to combat with some trendy bullshit

you don't get the character, go fuck yourself.

short hair is for a lifestyle of combat. long hair is not.

eat shit, user. eat shit til you pop.

>Hair affects combat
It's not like it's a fucking rat tail or anything.

You underestimate her waifu power. And it's not as much about race to that crowd as getting her striking iconic look right.

I would prefer blackfaced Domino over what I've seen so far as well. Even whiter spot.

It's as important to her as blue fur on modern beast.

Cable

Johnny storm also has an iconic look, but in hero ID he's full CG. Ironically enough black johnny was probably the best casting in that movie.

NEEDS MORE DAKKA.
AND POUCHES.

>you don't get the character, go fuck yourself.

>he thinks Cable is an attempt at a realistic military character

o i am laffin

>Domino
>iconic
Ubisoft, pls. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Domino. Hell, even Judge user doesn't give a shit about Domino.

It's going to be shit because a lot of the people who worked on the first one aren't even working on the sequel. Domino was just one sign among many that things were going wrong.

Is English your third language?

>And it's not as much about race to that crowd as getting her striking iconic look right.

No, I get that. But my argument was that the first Deadpool changed bigger stuff then skin color(and in fact already changed someone's race) and people weren't screeching about those ruining it forever.

I'm not happy with the Domino design, but the REEEE RUINED FOREVER crown is being particularly disingenuous here.

>It's going to be shit because a lot of the people who worked on the first one aren't even working on the sequel

Reynolds is staying on and so are the original screenwriters. Tim Miller is the only big change for the sequel, and outside of the highway sequence that first movie didn't have any real standout direction that makes me think he was essential.

second part responding to

I fucking hate you /k/ faggots, Jesus Christ nobody cares about your niche knowledge.

Hey, fuck it I'm hyped for this movie.

God fucking damn it fox.

Why give us Deadpool's costume accurately if you're just gonna make everyone else generic action pawns.