So how are they going to beat him?

So how are they going to beat him?

Literally only Thor and Vision can do anything

The same way they always do: Thanos will defeat himself because at his core he is inherently self-destructive.

>he accidentally let go of the infinity gauntlet

With a dance party.

Thanos being self-destructive isn't limited to the Cosmic Cube meme. He pretty much is the cause of his defeat even in Infinity Gauntlet.

I guess theres more than one way to make death notice you

Someone is going to knock the Gauntlet off his hand at least one time in the next few movies and we're going to get a flood of these posts.

That's pretty much what happens. He turns himself into the universe but forgets about the gauntlet, so it falls to the ground and Nebula is the only one around to pick it up.

>KAMEHAMEHA!

Scarlet Witch will beat him with her deus ex whatever the writer needs powers.

Nebula pulls a Gollum

DANCE OFF, BRO!

>"Whoops! I let go of the Infinity Gauntlet!"

>He turns himself into the universe
>it falls to the ground
>Nebula is the only one around to pick it up.
Aren't the ground and Nebula a part of the universe?

By being a strong independent woman that don't need no titan

This is all I want from them they do this whole scene and I don't care what else happens.

Fighting the avengers is dangerous, suicidal. He will job, as every avengers villain has before him. The audiences will have their corpse.

marvel ruined avengers with the airport street fight and with iron man 3, thanos only would fight with the guardians of the galaxy

words words words

what are you even talking about? that's not even a sentence.

Have you watched Gotg vol 2?
Adam will beat him

he becomes a farmer

When thanos becomes god he will leave his body where Dr strange will grab it and bring everyone back to life and force Thanos back in his body.

>By being a strong independent woman that don't need no titan
Carol is not going anywhere near a villain Marvel want to keep. Carol would only be allowed to murder nameless aliens.

The Gauntlet:
Vision from internally
Scarlet Witch externally.

Order + Chaos.

Thanos:
Captain Marvel
Captain America
Possibly Nebula

Chaos fucks the Infinity Stones up.

They'll go full Undertale.

Where are my powers!? The gems...? What are they doing? NO!! NO!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO OBEY ME!! STOP!!! STOP IT!!!!! STOOOOPPPP!!!!!