Alright, *burp* Sup Forums, there's SIX of us in this thread. Got it? ONLY six

Alright, *burp* Sup Forums, there's SIX of us in this thread. Got it? ONLY six

No more, no less Sup Forums, a-anyone else is *burp*obviously a parasite. Dont fuck with the amount of people in this thread, Sup Forums/! Y-Y-You wouldnt wanna doom the whole site would ya'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYAGB11YrSs
youtube.com/watch?v=1uwkuQfTmdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're right Rick, I don't trust those yokai. So it's just the seven of us, right?

So how many of us are supposed to be here again?

Rick, will you stop being so god-dang asinine and open up the blast doors? We can count all six of us here already.

Remember the time you were a pickel rick?

RIDE IT!

Well *burp* duh, Janna, of course I remember that. That's when I met up with that Russian mercenary.

Dah! Heavy Weapons Guy remembers that, skinny Medic. Guess you could say we were BOTH in... pickle? Hahahaha!

youtube.com/watch?v=aYAGB11YrSs
HA

TURNED MYSELF INTO THE NUMBER SIX WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER TAPED TO THE WALL MORTY
BOOM, BIG REVEAL
I'M THE NUMBER SIX WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER TAPED TO THE WALL NOW, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?
I TURNED MY SELF INTO THE NUMBER SIX WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER TAPED TO THE WAAAAAALL
I'M THE NUMBER SIX WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER TAPED TO THE WALL RIIIIIIIIIICK

Wait just a fucking second here...

Why the fuck are there EIGHT of us in here?!

>walk into the thread
>six posters

A-am I real, guys? Maybe it's one of you... Right?

*sigh*...we're doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uwkuQfTmdM
Ricks a robot that explains everything

we are all real. rick just wrote the number 6 for no reason at all

HI I'M MR. MEESEEKS I'M NOT A PARASITE LOOK AT ME

Wait...now there are nine people in here!
NAYBADY MOVE!

I mean we are not gonna fall for this Sup Forums right?
He's clearly a parasite

Ooo..oo geez..R-Rick, there are so many guests here!

Mr Meeseeks, could you find all the Parasites and kill them?

NO! Wait... did I?
That doesn't sound like something I would ever do, why would I just write 6 for no reason?

Alright just to be safe I suggest we all start off with *burp*vaporizing Retard Rick, who's with me?

Rick, we left The Upgrades for you spaceship out there, now im not sience guy but those upgrades were a little twichy and im sure they might blow up, Come on man, You have to catch your ride, open the blast doors
Do it for your old pal scoots man

We shouldst behold out f'r the parasites.

>Alright just to be safe I suggest we all start off with *burp*vaporizing Retard Rick, who's with me?
No don't!
don't you remember the time we discovered this thrilling thing...in science

What? Why would you want me to rem-

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, AREN'T YOU? I was just shitting around earlier but now you're dead!

I'm obviously a worm, please kill me

LET ME GO
OPEN THE SHIELD

Yep. He's the parasite alright.

Hrm... Can't trust perception. Solution is obvious. We need to squeeze people, we do it my way now.

reading the thread in the characters' voices is so fucking funny

okay something is seriously fucking wrong when I don't remember any bad experiences with this fucker

Not even that time he raped the Joker in the ass?

...Wait, did you enjoy that?

I can think of one

WOW, CALM DOWN RICK! We know retard Rick since grad school, no way he can be a parasite!

BATMAN WOULDN'T DO IT

SOMEBODY HAD TO

I bet the Joker sure felt funny after that mishap! Wocka wocka!

Okay I've got it. We all remember Jerry's latest breakup, right?

Remember how we all laughed at him for it?

Shut up Callie, you think I don't know that?! But get this through your furry thick skull, the*burp*se parasites can make us think we knew anyone here! There's only one way to know for sure, step aside. Don't make me hurt you, Mega*burp* Megakat City needs you.

Gordan, don't be an idiot, *burp* raping the parasites won't make them reveal their true form!

How would you know that, Rick? Have YOU raped one of them?

gee Rick, I would never go against you...but I think we all should calm down for a minute...maybe open those blast doors, its crazy hot in here... You know how I am sensitive to...heat... remember?

This thread is stupid

RICK SHE'S DOING IT AGAIN

THIS HAS TO BE THE WORK OF A PARASITE RIGHT

Well, this is a fine pickle we're in.

Don't mind me, I just came back to get some stuff I forgot during the divorce..

See

WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID, JERRY

Whoa now friend, let's not say things we can't take back.

Haha, you tell 'em Rick!

Rick, we must be realistic.
At this point, EVERYONE may be a parasite.
You and me should make a run for it, before they try something stupid... you and me against the world, just like old times!

Oh damn that is a sexy body. Remember that time we went to the strip club for my birthday Rick?

RICK YOU MUST LOWER THE BLAST-SHIELDS SO TOGETHER WE CAN DEFEAT THE PARASITES AND CONTINUE ON OUR GLORIOUS ROAD TOWARDS WORLD CONQUEST

I remember! if two of us remember it, it means we are both real and not parasites, right!?

>"It's me, Centorea, the best one"

Shut up you dumb whorse. You are not snek.

>Come back to bed Rick, I need another thorough plowing this morning!

I can tell who is ze parasite. I'll tell who is who
IF YOU GET A HOLD OF AN EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER

Ok

...But wouldn't we have to lower the blast shield to get one?

OK, am I the only one here to notice all those voluptuous girls are identical to the girls on the hentais Morty watches? cause they are. I'm feeling really uncomfortable now, can anyone open a window?

Uh oh, Rick went crazy. Again.

This is worse than that time you accused German Chocolate Flamingo of being a Nazi. Not all Germans are Nazis!

RICK! jasper is on the loose, i can only fight her if you open the blast shields.

Rick are you telling me you don't remember our trip to Egypt back in 88'?

Now that's what I call a sticky situation.

RAAAAAAAAARGH! Shut the fuck up, Boco, you repulsive vermin!

My offer still stands, friends. Open the blast door and we can be kings of ze candy world!

sorry to break character, but do you guys think a parasite could be that advanced? i mean im sure theres mind altering stuff like cordyceps, but could that alter memories and stuff?

RICK, MY LIFELONG FRIEND! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ASHI IS JUST BEHIND THE BLAST DOORS, COULD YOU OPEN IT SO I CAN FULFILL MY QUEST!? WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!

WOOF WOOF!GUYS, I REALLY NEED TO GO FOR A WALK! I'VE BEEN HOLDING SINCE DINNER, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT!IT WOULD RUIN MY PERFECT DOG SCORE!

wait a minute. didn't ashi die by some weird time paradox?

oh fuck thats from LMS right? i love that series.i even have the giant killbook of a bounty hunter

indeed. the criminal always reveals himself.
You did again Rick, now get that false samurai scum so we can go patrol the city again

Rick, I just stole the Statute of Liberty and I need you to let me bring it inside. I can only pass it off as a lawn gnome for so long.

Just grab your shrink ray.

Memories are physical, altering the brain you could alter them.
In fact, our brain will often lose several memories due to overcapacity, and it'll try to refill the blanks with made up experiences, those of which it's impossible for you to tell apart. Right now you might have memories that have never happened.

Surely I can help Rick with this conundrum, if only I could get out and return with my research.

Yes... isn't it time to end this mental charade? After all, both of us could FINALLY be free if we just get something riiiiiiiight behind those blast doors.

spoiler]Really? I've never seen a single scan or anyone that ever owned that book. I thought it was a clever Dan Luvisi ruse [/spoiler]

now you just wait a minute too batman, how exactly did YOU manage to escape that nuclear blast?

C'mon Rick, this is your old pal Peter Griffin you're talking to here.
We've had lots of off-color bonanzas together. Remember the time you helped me take down the Justice League?

Rick How long will the confinement last? i just want to ride my bike outside.

Aw fuck, Peter could fill three houses with his cutaways.

I want to die, please just fucking end me.
End me now, Rick.

Oi cayn't BELEIVE that awll of these parasites got in. Oi hayte parasites more than oi hayte MAD agents! Go-go-grab your blast door opener and we can get outta here and find Penny!

I got it!
The parasite has to be the spoon! I can't think of a single bad memory regarding this utensil.

If they took down the Justice League, why is Batman here?

I think you should listen to this guy, Rick. He seems pretty legit.

I was there to save him, Rick, just like you saved me from Doom legion that one time when turned Central City streets on a giant fly trap! It was just before we made you a member of the JLA, Rick. now end the samurai and lets go fight crime together!

Grrrrr

Look Rick, if this goes longer than 30 minutes I'll flush myself down the toilet, like a pumbler, and take my leave, I have important things to do Rick

Oh goodness me! What a conundrum we have on our hands! Perhaps we should head out for tea to clear our minds, hmmmmm?

I'm a parasite
Open the door

He drives a hard bargain. But it sounds like a deal to me Rick!

Sheesh, Doc, you seem a little.. uuh.. a little freaky right now. Wanna get out for a walk and relax a bit?

wait a minute!!! How can you be here, if I disable you, Rick, Gadget is the parasite.

Rick, I've been doing business for a long time, I know when its time to close a deal. trust me, we should take it.
Open the door

BOI IF YOU DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR ILL HAVE TO SQUASH YOU LIKE A BUG!
(Hope Marguerite didn't hear that)

And now I am to vomiting.