DUDE THE SHOW DIDN'T CHANGE, YOU DID LMAO

Why are R&Mfags so insufferable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvfRqMgVpz8&t=306s
youtube.com/watch?v=rycCGHB6Dso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>300 replies 20 users

>Why are R&Mfags so insufferable?
Say what you will, OP. But you're just as insufferable.

the people making rick and morty dont want the show to be good and popular?
is rick and morty being made by marvel?

They are almost as bad as south park fans

You're not making things better by adding YET ANOTHER R&M thread to this board's catalog.

That wasn't even posted on here to begin with, so who gives a shit?

Fuck off and stop whining to the wrong people, OP.

>go on website
>look up images I don't like
>save them
>post them on Sup Forums and whine about how upset I am at this internet image

If you don't like the thread don't post in it.

I never said I disliked the thread. I'm just pointing out how hypocritical OP is in the fact he's insufferable too.

If you don't like OP don't talk to him.

But how else am I going to be able to call him a total faggot?

OP didn't change. You did.

So for the recent Summer Morty doujins I feel that the characterization is kind of off, I mean sure Morty would lose composure when drunk but Summer? Doesnt make sense to me.

SHUT UP OP

If you don't like what I have to say don't listen to it.

If he's allowed to spout shit, then so am I.

Only difference is I sage the thread so it doesn't get a free bump instead of shoving this shit into the faces of others.

Well, obviously not, I've called him a faggot for some time now.

summer seems exactly like the one who'd get stupid drunk

I will reply to each of your posts and bump the thread. If you don't want to bump the thread then don't post.

Is this shit finished yet

That's fine with me. I'm not the one shoveling the shit, but I'll gladly give you the shovel so you can do it!

Okay sweetie

I feel like it's consistent with S1/S2 Summer's characterization (it was written before S3). Knowing what she's like now, yeah, I'd say Summer would probably be a tougher, more domineering drunk.

Wanna fuck?

Are you a black guy?

Sometimes.

If OP doesn't like the show, he shouldn't be making 40 threads about it
This past week has been nothing but bait thread after bait thread and it's showing no signs of stopping because of faggots like you

Dude, this board is full of R&M fanboys.
Don't even waste your time making threads

Shut up, OP.

I'm not OP

You are now.

Cry more, cutie

That is getting harder and harder to do thanks to insufferable assholes like OP making dozens of "RICK AND MORTY SUCKS, FUCK NORMIES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" threads every day.

I don't like your fat person chest face picture

Why do you care so much

Why do you care so much about R&M

I'M PICKLE RIIICK

Cry more about your pickle rick, faggot

Artist?

Bump

>Oh, good thinking Morty! The student becomes the teacher!

"The writers are women!" isn't really criticism though.

You're right. It's not a symptom. It's a cause.

It's not HOW this season is shit. It's WHY.

Season 3 is gives me the typical dumb Adult Swim vibe, like 12 Oz Mouse or something. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Ah yes that one episode of 12 Oz mouse where 12 Oz mouse got lectured by a feminist writer self insert

You're conflating story with tone, you know it doesn't make sense.

>implying virtuous redditor gentlemen would ever make such a racist hand gesture

Is that, a FUCKING MS PAINT COMIC?
LMAO well said my good sir, both expressive and ironic, much like my sense of humor.

God, the irony. Whoever made that OP image completely missed the point of the statement.

It's a statement on content, not taste. In fact, Summer was specifically criticizing the inter-dimensional TV's reliance on juvenile violence, which both Rickmancing the Stone and Pickle Rick had in SPADES.

Morty's rant was about how people who create shouldn't be worried about sensibilities to things like violence or fart jokes in their quest to create a story and/or humor. The fact that the new episodes didn't land with some people doesn't qualify as the same thing.

What's even more ironic, the statement was meant to make fun of people who disliked the concept of the episode, where they just fart around and improv with dumb stuff, and by extension the people who criticize Rick and Morty and shows like it for relying on behavior that they don't like amid other points. You know, the kinds of people who will bitch and moan about there being no female writers on the staff, regardless of the quality or popularity of the show.

The fact that anti-R&Mfags continue to spam the catalog makes them almost as, if not just as insufferable as R&Mfags

Maybe the OP doesn't care about your sensibilities, y'know

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT FUCKING PANCAKES ALREADY

I'm not offended by gore, but gore gets really boring when overused. Newgrounds pretty much killed cartoon gore for me because it always looks like playdoh to me. The last episode relied entirely on gore to convey humor, and it just wasn't funny, it was just boring.

I actually dont understand the people defending the new episode using politics and feelings. It just simply wasnt funny. There was nothing wrong with the philosophy or the message which is what I think these people think the people criticizing the show care about. I would have liked it if it had more than 3 extremely weak jokes

I feel the problem is that some people hyped Rick and Morty up so much that they can't admit it's short comings. Hell, I thought the "Show Me What You Got" episode was lame because it relied on "Ice T, lol" and the "Get Schwifty" song. There's just this weird habit from series where people really like to just blurt out something random and people think it's amazing.

Well the thing is, user, the episode was funny, and most people aren't 12 year olds with mommy issues that are upset the episode didn't turn out like their fanfiction.

I just watched episode 6

Holy shit that ep is kino
a much welcome change from the fucking cuck episode

>DUDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT
i never got what is actually wrong with this?

why would you actively want watch/read something that you hate?

This is literally referencing gamergate you toolboxes.

*FAAAARTS*
*BURRRRP*
Y Y Y Y YOU KNOW MORTY L L L OVE IS JUST CHEMICALS *BURRRRRP*
WUBALUBADUBDUB HAHAHA AMIRITE *BURRRRRP* NN NN NOTHING M M M M M M MATTERS MORTY Y Y Y Y YOU JUST GOTTA DAB S S S S SOMETIMES YOU KNOW BECAUSE SCIENCE *URRRRRP*

This show just tries so fucking hard and it hangs on the border of being entertaining and being cringe. Archer has many repeated in jokes as well but they're so much more organic, and that's where Rick and Morty fails, they lean way too fucking hard on the LOL EVERYTHING SUCKS card instead of finding a balance

!!!

>just turn your brain off

I hate you and your addiction to attention, OP, but you're not the problem, you're a symptom. The problem is me. I'm responding to this thread right now.

Ugh I was literally just about to say that.

Oh look, another R&M thread.

This reminds me of when MLP used to be on the board and there were able 5 or 6 threads complaining about how many threads there were/complaining about the show or the appeal or whatever. Nice to see nothing has changed with how we deal with popular/semi-popular things.

So, should we get a /r&m/ board then? And have OP be Rick and Morty's Barneyfag?

Samurai Jack.

WUBALABADUBDUB

What we should do is actually learn to deal with people having different opinions on controversial topics instead of trying to put them in a box that makes it easy to discredit them just for not agreeing. People who like the stuff also need to deal with the fact that not everyone will and learn to discuss instead of deflect.

This isn't on any one person or fandom but just a general thing I think would help improve relations on all ends of an argument. But instead in a place like Sup Forums its far too easy to ignore all that and go straight for the throat, painting the opponent as the one who is incorrect instead of just the one who is different. Though this is all just theory crafting.

I find you people who waste board space constantly bitching about this far more annoying than people who enjoy a cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvfRqMgVpz8&t=306s

Somewhat relevant, as they think the show is MUCH deeper than it actually is, when in reality it's probably as shallow as my bath tub.

meta

How deep is your tub?

I find people who worry about waiting space on a Turkish Knitting Gallery to be far more annoying than people who express their free opinions about Knitting on said gallery.

You can still drown family pets in the bathtub, user.

Knitting is inferior to crochet

fag

>DUDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT LMAO
That's correct, though.

That's good advice. I drop things I don't like. This shit wont change for me. I'm not some battered X-Men fan

Haha, touche

What if you used to like it but it sucks now and you need to justify it?

Just don't fucking watch it who the fuck are you trying to justify it to just enjoy what you like and don't watch it if you don't like it what the actual fuck is wrong with people holy shit

>Don't watch this shit
>Still get bombarded with HEY HEY I'M A PICKLE MORTY I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE XD PICKLEEEEEEE

where, on reddit?

here we've been bombarded with threads like this one for a while now for some reason.

Last two eps weren't notably different than most R&M eps though? Not standout but pretty average.

The thing is that like most comedy cartoons it has a thin premise, it's easy to burn out on, and it was never as brilliant as golden age Simpsons was. Nothing is really.

Probably it's better if you just watch a few eps every few years so the premise doesn't get stale to you and you can enjoy it for what it is.

Making threads about how much you hate the show is just as insufferable as the people who defend it. In fact you're both extremely annoying so shut the fuck up and go back to waifuing shitty space rocks

youtube.com/watch?v=rycCGHB6Dso

This video is a good example of this shit

Gonna need a link

Billy did nothing wrong

Literally this. People are allowed to criticize shows whether they like it or not. I don't like Rick and Morty in that it feels like Evangelion for me, it has all this symbolism and "smart" philosophical
messages that contradict themselves or the writers themselves don't understand the meaning that they shart out. Also Grim is right.

OMG I FUCKING HATE THIS BOARD NOW

>somebody gives bad criticism
>somebody else points out the criticism is retarded
>WAAAH I'M BEING OPPRESSED CRITICISM IS NO LONGER ALLOWED FREE SPEECH GOOGLE WAS WRONG

every time

I've seen a lot more hate for the show than I have people defending it.
It's better that way, though. Circlejerking over things you like is never quite as fun as circleraging over things you don't.

Why are you watching these nihilistic Nancies when you could be watching this existential Ellie uncover the secrets of LIFE (life, life life life)

>Am I the only one who understands the complexities of this ambitious cinematic master piece? This movie isn't stupid, you're stupid!
Synderfags in a nutshell.

If you don't like the show, don't watch it.