Doctor Aphra #11 (Aug 9)
Cassian and K-2SO Special #1 (Aug 9)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/865715848459071488
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/895411506283634689?s=09
ew.com/movies/2017/08/09/star-wars-last-jedi-snoke-praetorian-guard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is- *buuurrrp* is she, /swco/?

>Cassian and K-2SO Special #1
requesting a story time

What Royal Guard variations do you like the most, /swco/?

I thought I could count on you not to be a faggot.

Why did Sheev equip his elite guards with Jedi weapons?

The blue senate guards with the feathery hats

this

We could use a storytime. Beats the usual means of keeping a thread going

It's like pottery

Thats clearly a Sith weapon.

Best girl coming through.

You really don't want it. Super lame story.

>"The Battle of Coruscant ends on 16:5:20. Luke and Leia were born on 16:5:24. About 4 days."
as well as Pablo
>twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/865715848459071488

I guess got the exact number of days wrong but I'm positive I saw another tweet by either Pablo or Leeland or someone at LFL recently saying it was 3 days. I'll have to look.

I really do

Let's play
>Sup Forums or /swco/?

ROUND ONE

Posting actual best dickgirl

guys I'm making 3d star wars stuff, almost finish the x-wing.

got any ideas for ships

This is a tough one. Can I use one of my lifelines to check one of the replies?

>no bane posting
Easy. /swco/

why does no one storytime in these threads?

>yfw Disney runs Star Wars into the ground

Why have STICC when you could have THICC

We rather post dickgirls desu

>Like the Falcon taking several hundred years to go between Hoth and Bespin and no one noticing
What?

ooof, it was Sup Forums. better luck next time!

master race coming through.

Why have THICC when you could have DICK

ARC-170
Clone Z-95 headhunter
LAAT gunship
Nu-class transport
Theta-class T-2c shuttle

I'd rather spoon a Lurmen

The TYE

fucked up the link
I wouldn't read the rest of that thread though, they're triggered over the nun creatures being female. I wish I was joking.

Yeah I'm sure every Twi'lek has a master at some point

>TYE
u wot?

Are you up for concocting original designs? Because I'd like to see your rendition of the Starhawk battleship from the Aftermath books, described as a very large New Republic being built from the same components as Star Destroyers and having a "hatchet shaped" fore-section.

>not knowing about uglies

Pretty sure he's got a dick.

100% Sup Forums

sorry I need an image to work with

wtf is this?

But does he have a feminine blue dick?

hey look a furry

>"stories aren't Wikipedia articles"

BASED Rian BTFOing autists and fanboys that care more about worldbuilding than actual storytelling

Where did he say this? I want to screencap it and use it whenever shieldgate guy shows up

Dunno but Pablo has a screen cap of him saying it and a screen cap of Rian saying it. twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/895411506283634689?s=09

I love the X-TIE personally.

ew.com/movies/2017/08/09/star-wars-last-jedi-snoke-praetorian-guard/
dunno how it relates to the shieldgate tho

thank guy I have my list
ARC-170
Clone Z-95 headhunter
some TYE
and a consular class cruise (away love this ship when I was a kid)

man the Emperor was so much more intimidating when he wasn't named Sheev. Rian hit the nail on the head with how little we knew about the Emperor. All we needed to know about him was told to us by how he looked and the fact that he was called "The Emperor". Our minds filled in the rest and that made him so much more threatening.

Now I just see him and think "haha Sheev" and the tension is gone. Why they named him at all is beyond me, but fucking Sheev? Darth Sidious was great, I don't get how they dropped the ball so hard with his real name.

Same.
>Starship builder game with uglies never

>not muh star wars

OT-fags need to neck themselves

Dude, ANH is my favourite, but the PT was incredibly important. If a name is what ruins a character for you, then you are fucking autistic.
Wilhuff Tarkin is pretty dumb, but holy shit, you did NOT fuck with that guy.

The issue isn't the shield gate itself, it's how the anonymous shitposter infesting this board (who is very obviously a samefag) we refer to as "Shieldgate user" for shorthand, has this autistic need to have textbook levels of explanatory detail in the films or else he can't comprehend the plot.

Could you try a Nebulon B or are there too many autistic greebles, I can't imagine all that shit added on would make it easy to model

Wilhuff is a fine name for anybody. Shit like Luke and Ben, on the other hand...

>Autistic greebles
I remember the guy I triggered into the fifth dimension with this picture, and he just threw up on the keyboard about how this artist gave it too much detail and why I was a shitty person with shit tastes

>"the Emperor was so much more intimidating when he wasn't named Sheev"
>"Darth Sidious was great, I don't get how they dropped the ball so hard with his real name."

how does this make me an OT-fag? god that poster in the last thread about this place turning into Sup Forums was right. I never criticized the PT. I said something complimentary about it. "Sheev" came about years after Revenge of the Sith came out. It's not in the prequel trilogy. It's like you want to be offended in order to justify your victim complex.

yeah but wouldn't the same argument be made for people arguing with him? Like it's a case against both sides. Shit doesn't matter.

HE STOLE MY ACHIEVEMENT
HE DESERVED TO BLOW UP WITH IT

>complaining about Sheev in a franchise where:

>Wilhuff
>Orson Callan
>Greedo
>Elan Sleazebaggano
>Darth (in)Vader
>Darth (in)Sidious
>Darth Maul
>Darth Tyrannus
>Darth Bane
>Savage Oppress
>Han Solo
>Anakin Skywalker
>Leia Organa
>Lando Calrissian
>Jabba the Hutt
>Feral
>Boba Fett
>Oola
>Sy Snootles
>Max Rebo
>Snoke
>Maz Kanata
>Obi-Wan
>Qui-Gon Jinn
>Yoda
>Ahsoka Tano
>Bariss Offee
>Raddus
>Gial Ackbar
>Mon Mothma

>are all perfectly normal and acceptable names

Did Sheev's name change anything he did in the OT?
no. It was just a piece of worldbuilding. Get over it.

You forgot
>Plagueis
>Grievous

Oh shit yeah

Not that user but my issue with Sheev isn't that its any worse than any of those, just that Sheev doesn't feel like a strong/evil enough name for Palpatine.

Plagueis was just his title, but his real name is even more stupid.
>Hego Damask

Threadly reminder that Luke thought Ben would be the chosen one and put all his chips into him as his only padawan so when Ben found out his family was lying to him about his grandfather being Darth Vader and fell to the dark side Luke lost all hope since in his mind he was too old to properly train another padawan. This was probably going to be a twist in TLJ but Mark Hamill revealed it today in an EW interview. He also said that Rian actually mapped out most of what Luke was doing in between ROTJ and TFA so combining this with the new Super Graphics book that confirms Luke began training Ben in 21 ABY means that they likely have something planned (a comic/novel series most likely) that will show Luke exploring the galaxy with Lor San Tekka for 17 years.

I all fairness, "Sheev Palpatine" was just a part of his Senator persona. He probably only views himself as Darth Sidious and the other name was a means to an end, an invention for his time as the friendly senator, a name he simply allows Takin to call him by. Sheev Palpatine doesn't sound evil to you does it? That's probably what Sidious was after. And at the end of the day you can just Call him Palpatine or Emperor if you wish.

Have they revealed whether Rey is Luke's daughter yet?

This explanation makes perfect sense. I like it.

>Rey is the daughter of Luke and Leia

not canon

No, that's Kylo and my fetish

Tell me about Hego. Why does he wear Damask?

Why does it need to be? Count Dooku isn't exactly the strongest/evilest name either.

That's Sup Forums

Listing other bad things doesn't make something better.

Dooku is really stupid though
It literally sounds like "dookie"

>Luke believes the 'attachments aren't actually bad and the reason Anakin fell to the dark side was because he wasn't allowed to get his peepee sucked by his waifu' meme
>this leads him to let Ben grow up with a proper family unlike the Jedi of past and begin training him right as he turns 17
>he doesn't anticipate that Ben's parents not wanting to tell him about his grandfather being Darth Vader combined with Ben's attachment to family (that could have been avoided if he grew up as a proper Jedi) will turn him to the dark side
>combine that with his royal heritage and growing up so entrenched in politics (also a huge no-no for traditional Jedi due to biases clouding their judgement and ability to use diplomacy) and you get an evil prince who wants to emulate Darth Vader because he feels like it's his royal right to rule the galaxy
Are you guys ready for RLM fags to get eternally BTFO by Rian Johnson?

Because names have weight and meaning. In the real world they don't have nearly as much as they do in fiction where you necessarily have to put thought into their name (although in some cases the thought put in is embarrassingly little).

>questioning the brilliance of the name Sheev

not good with greebles sorry

I think it's more realistic. What, did his mother shit him out and go 'ah yes, he's going to be the dark lord and malevolent ruler of everything, we must give him a name that fits that'

calling something bad doesn't make it bad

so? Greedo is literally the word "greed" with an "o" on the end.

Oola is almost "oo la la"

Sleazebaggano is sleazebag with a few extra letters

user, you might be retarded if you think names IRL work any differently from how they do in fiction, especially in Star Wars.

Fuck you! I was going to make that terrible joke.

>so? Greedo is literally the word "greed" with an "o" on the end.
Yeah, but he's not called "Poopo" now is he?

??????

Are you baiting? I mean your reply about greedo and sleazebaggano literally proves my point. Those were chosen and chosen for a reason. They may not be the most elegant or skillfully crafted but they have a purpose and intent behind them.

>Threadly reminder that Luke thought Ben would be the chosen one and put all his chips into him as his only padawan

You faggots read one interview and come up with retarded headcanon.

Multiple canon sources confirm that Luke had multiple students and an Academy. We SEE the Academy burning in the trailer.

isn't Sheev Palpatine his real name though? If it was just the persona as a friendly politican on Naboo then that's totally fine, but I don't remember that being the case.

This user gets what I'm saying about the name:
The name in and of itself is silly, but the fact that it belongs to The Emperor demystifies him. That's what my point was.

I'm saying that Dookie is far worse than your examples because while stupid they're not scatological

except we know ben has been training with luke since he was kid, lol.

>demystifies him. That's what my point was.
Don't like, don't read about it

Except we don't and the new Super Graphics book which came out right as Rian Johnson (who has put his lore in other books before, and was recently revealed to have mapped out the timeline of Ben's training) literally confirms that Ben began training in 21 ABY.

holy fuck I felt like I was having a stroke reading all of that. I don't know what you based all of that on, or what it has to do with RLM, but jesus christ if you guys don't like RLM then why do you always bring them up? Would you rather have a bad movie just to spite them instead of TLJ being good and having to deal with the fact that you like something RLM likes? Seems petty.

???????

No, are you? All the "Greedo" and "Sleazebaggano" things prove is that Star Wars can and does have silly names that Lucas and others included for laughs.

The only "purpose and intent" was to have a giggle. There's no deep meaning behind the names like you think there is.

Sheev Palpatine is a fine name for a character. It doesn't need to be "le dark evil".

Remember, he starts out as a senator. You can't exactly expect him to be named " Senator E'vil McBadperson Palpatine"

>Because names have weight and meaning

Sheeve is actually a good example of this. It's similar to shear or cleave, which are both words that invoke violence.

Why was he referred to as both "Doo-koo" and "Dough-koo" in the movies?

>Remember, he starts out as a senator. You can't exactly expect him to be named " Senator E'vil McBadperson Palpatine"
Exactly. if he was named like that, no one would have trusted him. Darth sidious was his edgy OC name that he took on afterwards
it's literally that simple