SuperHoes: fourth and final thread

I didn't want to make another thread for this, but I've already spent too much time working on this idea to let it go that easily. The idea as it stands was to make a comic based around prostitute superheroes, but last thread we were discussing changing that and repurposing ideas.

Reposting references again, ignore the names. If you have absolutely no interest in this, please don't post in this thread, just let it die.

>ignore the names

>>ignore the names

>>>ignore the names

quick bump

In the last thread we just really discussed that maybe they're government agents or that it takes place in a world where prostitution is legal.

I'm really sorry about this shit y'all

Better to try and have it not work out than to never try at all.

>Better to try and have it not work out than to never try at all.
Not when it never works. Like if shit doesn't work out 8 times outta 9 then what's the point? It's like I'm addicted to failing.

>2 posters
Wow, you're a fucking idiot OP.

>If you have absolutely no interest in this, please don't post in this thread, just let it die.

Oh I'm here to gloat

don't

Can we talk about how these threads never work? It's a fundamental flaw where ideamen only care about what they came up with and spend no time looking for any legit artists and hope some drawfag comes in and sticks around. You just develop a story but never the means to bring it to fruition. So it just ends up as daydreaming with some pity pictures thrown your way. And the overall tone of these treads is fucking toxic. I saw a comment where someone wanted to create a new character and everyone basically told them to either work on their characters or fuck off.

Threads like these deserve to die along with their ideas because nobody is competent enough to actually make it work.

Good riddance. I hope that Bounce lives on despite this faggotry.

Bounce never had anything to do with this.

I know, but this was a tumor on the black superhero thread that needed to be chemo'd the fuck out. Again, I hope that Bounce lives on despite this failed "concept".

>I saw a comment where someone wanted to create a new character and everyone basically told them to either work on their characters or fuck off.

Yeah, that was complete bullshit. And they bullied any artist that did come in and draw for them because it wasn't good enough or it wasn't sexy enough. If you have standards that high you should fuck off to /ic/ and do it yourself. Or pay somebody. Art is work.

the black superhero threads themselves were a tumor. but if it makes you feel any better the Bounce guys are in a discord or something and plan on making more threads.

black

one time

the woman most commonly pictured goes by 'supawoman' btw. enjoy. i've blown many loads thanks to her before and i'm about to blow another one right now.

supawmn*

most of Sup Forums is Irish and proud.