NCH released the remake of the Sup Forums rage flash

NCH released the remake of the Sup Forums rage flash

youtube.com/watch?v=NSnAdcyxCZ4

>bunch of shitty stale memes

>no combining consoles
It's shit.
Also it's far too slow

I feel sorry for him, wasting precious time of his life to animate this.

I really wish it was done sooner so it'd get some love. I like NCH as an artist, but unfortunately I can't be asked to give a fuck about this when he could've put his work into something much better.

>shoop da woop blackface meme in 2017

Good luck not upsetting crybabies, NCH.

>moot
Who?

I can't believe I missed loss the first time round.

>Sans
Automatically shit.

The fist-hammer clash between Sup Forums and that cat thing was kinda cool, I guess, though.

>cat thing

>le undertale sux XD
>>>>>Cat thing
Excellent post, now leave and don't come back

That was really lame.

These. Slower pace made for a lack of hype, and the memes don't really hold up. Also, sound effects kind of distract, relying more on them than the impact of the video.
But I can't lie that the Sup Forums v moot did put a smile on my face a bit, and I guess it looks smoother? Though the rougher style was kind of the point.

Not as stale as your peepees and poopoos

NCH personally said that the combining consoles wasn't in the original comic and that he got a lot of shit for it back when he made the original video.

Who cares? It was the best part.

I like it. Felt slow at times, but it looked damn good. The older, kinda dead memes are gonna be blasted by people that haven't been here for more than two years, though.
>that cat thing
Sweet, sweet user..

Neither was Minecraft, FNAF, or Undertale, but he had no problem putting those into the video.

>cat thing

This is where we are now at Sup Forums.

>>no combining consoles
consoles cant combine faggot

Neither was the entire battle toads scene

>cat thing
This should be a bannable offense.

he actually said cause back then the mech transformation was filler cause I'm unable to choreograph a fight scene. so this time round I challenge myself to come up with a fight scene now.

>too slow
>modern memes
>overall downgrade
why was this made?

>muh Sup Forums culture

cringey as fuck to be a legal adult and still think edgy shit like this is ~epic~. if you like this and you were around for the original you need to get a fucking life

Nobody cares about Moot. Not even Moot cares about Moot.

>that cat thing

Burn this board down and every cancerous, normie newfag on it...

>mixes in new memes with the old
>some stuff is cut
It's shit.
Keep the old Sup Forums comic stuff the way it is.

>the meme finally came true
This is a sady day for Sup Forums

>cat thing
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

this is bait..r-rigth?

>Was around when the original first came out
>Hadn't thought about it until now.
Good times...

>cat thing
Newfag detected.

If this were an actual update Sup Forums would be too depressed to fight.

The animation is great, anyway.

>tfw there is no strength left in the world of Men

I didn't open this door.

It lies dormant and waiting to strike, like salmonella in a Chinese butcher shop

I'm genuinely curious to know if any anons don't know about CWC. I remember how much fun I had learning about all that for the first time.

>All these people without Spiral Energy

>cat thing

>tfw no animation of the Sup Forumsocaust

>implying anyone cares about Sup Forums

Why do you care in particular, hm?

It's almost as if you should go back there.

I first knew CWC when I saw a reading of sonichu, never learned much about CWC until the blue arms incident.

Get out

So what is the cat thing? Moot's avatar or something?

t. only came here in 2014

>cat thing

I choose to believe this is bait

You've been here for 2 years and still don't know who Moot is?

3 years, whoops

no reason to, the point is moot

fuck off carlos

>cat thing

I despise you so fucking much.

>seizure warning
ahh shit

look i realize what site i'm on and all but what are the parts that people with epilepsy may not to be concerned about?

Most of the interesting parts
Sorry mate

>cat thing
fuck it. include me in the screencap, i guess

Pretty much the whole thing, sadly.

>m00t

Who?

you waste precious time of your life wasting your entire life being a failure at everything

who are you to criticize?

ROW ROW

>that cat thing
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Only makes me want to rewatch the oriignal

Makes me wish someone would storytime the original comic

>cat thing

Sup Forumsmblr was a fucking mistake, can we please nuke this board from orbit?

Makes me wonder how many anons keep up with crazy board comic projects, like the one [s4s] did like a year ago.

Or what /m/ was doing last month.

Who the fuck is Moot?

>Cat thing

...You've never been in Sup Forums limbo have you?

>cat thing

Put me in the screencap, reddit!

>cat thing

i dont care if its bait or not, it still makes me feel old as fuck knowing there are people here young enough to not to know. lurk more.

What the fuck are those comments?

Lurking moar is a lost art these days.

I miss moot ,good old moot

>all the newfags that don't like this

cat thing

how would lurking more help when moot has been gone for years? whenever hes mentioned its just that hes a cuck or wants to be a little girl

its all about the "who can bulk post the most shitposts" nowadays

LURK
MOAR

I know right? now give me your tumblr so i can follow your epicness xD

I'm sorry, I just don't find it entertaining. Reminds me of stuff I used to watch on Newgrounds when I was 12.

>LURK
>MOAR
and im telling you that doesnt fucking work

>cat thing

issa wrap

The new guy is right
Lurking modern Sup Forums will not help you learn about anything from even a few years back. You can sit around a month or two and all you'll learn is which anime girl has the zestiest armpits this season and which cartoon show is literally the worst piece of media ever created because of the latest episode.

The saddest part about this post isn't even the post itself, it's all the replies who are people saying "cat thing" without even knowing what it is themselves.

>cat thing
Isn't that related to the Sup Forums girl?

then lurk some archives and wikis or hell even other boards than the three you use. lurking means more than waiting for new forced maymays and pasta. god newfags love spoonfeeding so much.

It's likely just my optimism, but I feel like the majority of people know who moot is in this thread.

See, I thought he was referring to the Sup Forums cat henchman guy. Not moot. It never even crossed my mind that he didn't know who moot was until I saw the replies.

I didn't think it possible to be on this fucking site and not know moot.

>Going to wikis or archives just so some autists on a board about children's cartoon and storybook on a Ethiopian Diamond Mining site won't scream at you for this one thing but will instead yell at you for another.
That's fucking retarded bro, and I'm exactly the kind of faggot who learned about Sup Forums from browsing Encyclopedia Dramatica almost 10 years ago, and expecting anyone to do that just so they have the "right" to post on this site is fucking stupid as shit.

Moot is quite literally fucking gone. The few times I've heard him mention in the past year have been in Sup Forums threads blaming him for the decline of Sup Forums as a whole.

It was weird that he kept some memes from back in the day, but added the FOTM/meme games. What's more
>2017
>moot still there

but be in da sgreengab XDD

So is site/board culture cringeworthy, or still able to be fun as fads?

>expecting anyone to do that just so they have the "right" to post on this site

slow down fag, i never said anything about the "right" to post or some higher-than-thou bullshit, i said "lurk moar". then you complain how it is now and i suggested you can look up old threads that was worth archiving and shit on your own accord, then you bitch like im saying "you have to read every fucking goddamn wiki and meme ever or youll never be anonymous gold member!"

I'd say it's fine so long as you aren't half the people in this thread or on Sup Forums and act like it's "Serious Business". When you put it on a pedestal and act like it's more important than it actually is, memes and shitposting meant for fun, that's when things start to turn sour.

I'm not even the people you were originally talking to. "Lurking" isn't even what you're describing, you're saying people should fucking study this site like it's some sort of Goddamn history lesson, when most people just plain don't or even should give enough of a shit to bother with it.

You think people should keep their mouth shut and look for context clues on stuff before asking, that's fine, I can understand that. Going through the fucking archives of this place that MIGHT be good enough to look through for shit you probably weren't even asking about just so you can know who some guy was instead of just flat out asking? That's fucking dumb as hell brah.

Sounds like they're really faithful to the board.

AHAHAHA IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED

>no console Mecha

It's shit
>cat thing

Oh how far we have fallen, moot only sold the site like what 2 years ago and already people don't know him

im not asking to look up random bullshit or to be an image board connoisseur, im just saying nowadays we have more than enough resources to look up answers. people sooner be lazy and beg for source than to look things up for themselves first.

I don't pay attention to tripfags.

>The few times I've heard him mention in the past year have been in Sup Forums threads blaming him for the decline of Sup Forums as a whole.

listening to his stream during his departure, the dude felt like he was tired of our shit and the way Sup Forums was going. Constantly collaborating with police forces when an user tries to go for the highscore, having to create Sup Forums out of necessity, all of his other ventures fail leaving him with only Sup Forums. His legacy will always be creating this site and it users, and I think that haunts him. I honestly don't blame him for leaving, but I wish he was back.

Nigga he's working at Google, making that sweet googlebux why would he come back to us?