Steve could have literally lost his virginity in this episode if he had just faked being a "girl in a mans body"

>Steve could have literally lost his virginity in this episode if he had just faked being a "girl in a mans body"
This pissed me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCTbFN0EsDM
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pO1Jc_LPIOWX3pS4AR9wlechqAvmJ4ZAXcAJEMj4_lI/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is gay to fuck my girlfriend switches body with a man?

At the cost of sacrificing what little manhood he has remaining? Doesn't sound like a worthy investment if you ask me.

a real man would have done it to get pussy. at least a girl in a mans body gets laid

A real man would've fucked her and then fucked off

They didn't even say anything about not wanting him to have a fuck. Thst was Roger. He could have kept it and deep dicked all those dykes l

This is isn't even the first time this has happened, hasn't there been multiple episodes where Steve could have lost his virginity but at the last second something always happens which prevents him from doing so?

Steve lost my sympathies when that one girl wanted to bang him but he turned her down cause she had fake boobs.

IT WAS RIGHT FUCKING THERE AND HE TURNED IT DOWN!!!

Yes, you're showing attraction to a mutilated vagina shaped into a penis. Can't think of anything gayer or more degenerate.

It doesn't matter, user. Once Reshma hits puberty Steve gets to break her in.

Oh shit I forgot about that episode. Let's not forget about the clones.
>muh Daughters
Should've banged Snot's before she died.

Lesbians get laid. Are lesbians men?

No, user, she isn't trans.

She literally switches bodies with another man.

Are you a dyke, user? Sex is what women have. Men masturbate to hentai. Sissy.

i am a 14yo maori lesbian trapped in a 40 yo white mans body

If it has a dick, you're gay.

Damn man, I'm just a fire truck.

>They don't know about Steven, king of the lesbians

The true solution

youtube.com/watch?v=qCTbFN0EsDM

Why exactly is losing his virginity such a huge plot point for him, he's only 14? Also why didn't he every try with Debbie, she seemed pretty into him.

>Steven, king of the lesbians

Steve could have fucked carmen selectra if he was willing to SETTLE.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pO1Jc_LPIOWX3pS4AR9wlechqAvmJ4ZAXcAJEMj4_lI/edit

>

It's a joke. He's a (now kind of dated) parody of all those teen movies where freshmen are obsessed with the opposite gender.

yeah that chart really shows how ridiculously overplayed the whole Steve tries to get laid/a girlfriend is as a plot, they've done it more than 40 times by now, they really should just give him a permanent girlfriend and be done with it

this kinda highlights why I feel they should have had Hayley be the high school aged kid and Steve be the college aged kid

Yeah, but on the other hand, complaining that he's done this a lot is like complaining that he's still in high school after ten+ seasons.
"Horny pemavirgin who sabotages his own chances" is kind of his thing as a character, and if you take that away you need something else funny to replace it with. But there are already two couples in the house as it is, between Stan/Francine and Jeff/Haley, and the latter is already a bit overshadowed. How is Steve/??? going to stand out as different enough to be worth a plotline?

the problem is that it just isn't funny anymore, indeed it stopped being funny after maybe the fifth or sixth time they did it, it's become a comedic crutch for them, along with several other plots and tropes

also I wasn't really thinking Steve and whoever he gets paired with would get much in the way of plots, it'd be more like what Debbie was supposed to be, just a background detail, except without the whole on-again/off-again routine

as for something to replace it as an easy plot to use, I dunno I'm sure they can think of something

I dunno man. "Get Steve a girlfriend" just sounds to me like one of those things that fans want and ask for, and then if they get it, they realize they hate it and it sucks.

Why'd you put your dick in an Isis training camp?

The bigger question is: Is Hayley a TERF?

Steve could have lost his virginity if Francine didn't chimp out

why wait?

all he had to do was say he wanted to keep his dick but he was still a trans lesbian. they seemed fine with him before so just keep it and bang devin

At least he got to eat her outside

TERF?

Trans exclusionary radical feminist. Basically any radical feminist (strictly speaking, all radical feminists, actially) who doesn't buy into the trans gender ideology stuff that's hot these days where you can be a woman born into a man's body or what have you.
If Hayley was one, she'd state that Steve can't be a woman.

hayley was pretty supportive in the end, so...no.

also, hayley's not radical at all, she's a super duper lazy protester.

How much older was Dylan than him? She had to be over 18.

Akiko is again missing without an explanation just for this stupid gag "Steve is never going to have sex".

If Steve ever has sex while still in school, then him and Snot stop being best friends, and never become rich successful inventors that create time travel.

Yeah, it's pretty shitty that they just dropped the character without any quick note like "studying abroad" or whatever.

The tbs seasons suck so bad.

You know the other day I saw a dyke that looked like a very handsome man but with boobs. Was really fucking weird when she opened her mouth and have a very girly voice.

>Not wanting your first time to be with authentic, genuine titty

Maybe some fake silicone blobs are good enough for you, but Steve Goddamn Smith don't take no fake titties!

>Devin
What is it about this show gets right about attractive female characters that Family Guy gets so wrong?

>he didn't even have to play pretend, he could've gotten laid by just being himself as that was a moral of this episode

When then fuck is it gonna happen?
It's just so many times. So many different women.
I mean they literally ATE one of his suitors come ON NOW.

While in mid make out session my friend's gf stopped and said she identifies as a gay man.

>being a "girl in a mans body"
Just like Claire from QuestionableContent!
the man is Marten

>That episode where he was about to lose it and he asked about the girl's medical history, but she gets mad and leaves
Why is that a bad thing?

You don't remember being horny as fuck all the time when you were 14?

Didn't the CIA already invent time travel in that kidney episode?

Being manly or "a man" is a mental state, not a biological one.
When you tell a little kid to act like a man you're not saying he's free to smoke, drink and fuck, rather than he has to take some responsibility, work hard, be courageous and honest. That's what being a man truly is about.
Most guys aren't men nowadays, though.

yeah but I think if you stayed for too long you turned to puddy maybe Steve and Snot perfected it?

>

>The tbs seasons suck so bad.

Maybe because being a man is more than hedonism.

That depends, did she switch bodies with you?

>Can't hold a flame to Greg soon-to-impreg Universe
You worship a false god

She didn't leave. She undid her breast augmentation after Steve rejected her for having implants, and then was crushed by Roger's subpar carpentry, but would have lived if she still had her implants to cushion the fall

>make a 'virgin nerd loser' lose his virginity
>can't make any more gags about his virginity
huh? you wanted actual progress towards a characters development??? on this show? lol

How did they get away with this?

I think it was Carmen Electra that he turned down

Haley's allowed to have progression and seems to have aged. In the episode where Bullock becomes DJ Buttercup, Stan says Haley's 2 years late for graduation

Carmen Selectra

you could literally have lost yours if you weren't shitposting on Sup Forums

steve's had many chances to lose his virginity but never took them. rogers spring break being the most obvious one where he fucked himself

He could've literally just fucked Roger.

roger has literally fucked steve I believe

not to mention all the fetish shit roger's done(ie being the downstairs toilet)

and steve got to third base with roger at a party.

Was Devin the best candidate for Steve to lose his virginity?

Carmen Electra or whatever her AD facsimile was was literally begging him to bang at the end. Had to provide medical proof and got a breast reduction just for a shot of dat virgin ass.

>That pissed me off.
Why? Steve's done this to himself, he could've been laid dozens of times and he fucked himself over.

And that was his downfall because she got killed! A girl wanted him, and he turned her down cause of fake boobs! Fuck him!

There was the one where he was all in but then Stan fucked him over with his meth addiction

2nd best. carmen selectra was going to except she had fake boobs and then got crushed to death. meanwhile devin heavily made out with a steve she thought was trans and they were basically a lesbian couple except the lack of sex so exactly like a lesbian couple I guess

This user gets it.

I masturbated like twice before I finished HS and didn't get my first crush until college. Maybe it's just because I'm autistic but still.

>Steve Smith could have fucked lesbians while being a man himself
>Steven Universe is basically the king of lesbians
man what's with Steves and lesbians

its more likely that the writers haven't really thought of any episodes for her or her family
Toshi's schtick these days is he doesn't really like his friends and speaks Japanese so he can say it in front of them
They did use his dad as a crazy business man but not a lot
I do wish the dad did become a breakout character like Principal Lewis

at this point its not like he's even a loser
he gets with women but the universe has it out for him

>Maybe it's just because I'm autistic but still.
No no, there's no "still." That's why. Don't pretend like you understand the real boys, Pinocchio.

Steve ain't going to lose his virginity until his 20s.

Source: I'm an IRL Steve.

You mean "has it in for him?" Is this some weird regional thing?

honestly I really wouldn't mind if Steve's friends got killed off, Toshi & Barry were never particularly funny(outside of the episode where Barry became an evil genius), and Snot's only occasionally funny

the only people who watch this show are edgy 10 year olds and teenage femdoms. the audience gets their dicks hard over desperate horny virgins.

Reshma is Indian

>About how long do you think that'll take?

Best quiet line ever