Jessica Jones should have married Kilgrave and turned him into a superhero

Jessica Jones should have married Kilgrave and turned him into a superhero.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mVPOOL0w3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was the best part of JJ, season 2 will suck.

They need to bring him back and make him fuck Jessica until she's comatose.

>Defenders comes out in two days
>barely any threads nor hype
Netflix was a mistake.

If Kilgrave isn't in it, it's gonna be shit. I just want to see more of him stalking Jessica.

>>Critics already bashing Defenders because JJ isn't dealing with being a rape survivor and LC isn't bringing up race.

Yeah, Season 2 will suck because the entire first season was motivated by Kilgrave.

Everyone seems to agree that Iron Fist was a mistake and continues to be a mistake

Everything after DDS1 was a mistake. I'm optimistic they'll even manage to fuck up the Punisher series.

Luke Cage was by far the worst one of the lot. His whole thing was pandering to black people and it got boring after just a few episodes. Iron Fist was alright, Ward Meachum is pretty fuckable.

Kilgrave did the right thing when he attempted to blow him up.

I think Iron Fist killed the hype. That and the show really isn't offering anything new outside the team up.

When he attempted to blow up Luke Cage, I mean. Fuck Luke. He's a cockblocker and his series sucked testiculos.

>Daredevil S1
>This some good shit right here.
>Jessica Jones S1
>Woah.. I mean, this is shit, but Tennant least makes it worth watching.
>Daredevil S2
>This some good shit right here.
>Luke Cage S1
>Woah.. That first act was great, but damn, this went to shit fast with Diamondback and pushing Night Nurse everywhere.
>Iron Fist S1
>Damn, this is some awful shit right here. Some fun moments, but shit overall. These are really going to shit.
>The Defenders
>Marvel, fucking stop.

>Daredevil S1
>Pretty good even though Daredevil is mentally retarded
>Jessica Jones S1
>FAPFAPFAP
>Daredevil S2
>Daredevil is still mentally retarded but that's alright I guess
>Luke Cage S1
>this is so boring I think I want to kill myself
>Iron Fist S1
>Good pacing. Goofy ass premise, but fun overall.
>The Defenders
>REEEEE I JUST WANT TO SEE JESSICA GET RAILED BY DAVID TENNANT

>>Daredevil S2
>>This some good shit right here.
FOr the first four episodes, but then it became a show about half the Punisher and half the Hand, and they never really lined up and it felt scatter brained. The "Elektra is a black sky" twist means nothing when we still don't know what a fucking black sky is.

God, the Hand sucks.

The Punisher made it enjoyable, as did Elektra, but The Hand did kind of muddle things up. We'll probably learn about Black Sky in Defenders :^)

I typically hate superhero stories but these netflix series were pretty darn good, even for a nooblet like myself. The evil kung fu cartels were a bit too silly though. Martial arts don't feel exotic anymore. We're in 2017, we know what asian people are.

Netflx Purple Man was actually pretty tame compared to his comic counterpart.

Elektra was shit. And Matt was fucking retarded, all the drama with Foggy could've been avoided if he'd just tell him he's helping Elektra to take down Hands members and it's very time consuming.
The Fogster is a smart man, he could have understood.

>defenders comes out in two days
fucking what

I dislike how the heroes are always so pure. Good and evil are often one and the same, I can't relate to stories with no blurring of the lines. Daredevil being too chicken to kill someone, really? Come on now, you and me ain't nothing but mammals.

He forced Jessica to watch him have sex with others and made her heart burn with jealousy, right? hnng. The comic version looked like a weird Mexican, though.

I liked Iron Fist because Finn Jones was a literal retard who could be very easily violated in the anus.

By whom? I'm thinking the old kung fu lady from the hand.

Prove him wrong about Luke Cage
youtube.com/watch?v=4mVPOOL0w3c

A drunk Jessica Jones with a strap-on, while Luke is furiously masturbating and Matt is filming.

>I dislike how the heroes are always so pure.
Jessica Jones severs the head of her upstair's neighbor to get arrested and drops lesbian doctor in front of a subway train. She was as pure as a used condom.

And Kilgrave is spying on them through a window, feeling thoroughly cucked but helpless so he masturbates even more furiously than Luke. Hnggg.

Dude, even Faramir could take Iron Fist with a metal pole, and he didn't have Kung Fu powers!

Luke should just get with Kilgrave and let Jessica drown her sorrows in booze.

I'm not giving you a view, faggot.

Luke's already plowing Night Nurse.

Everyone puts their metal poles in Iron Fist's angushole, if you know what I mean.

>. The evil kung fu cartels were a bit too silly though.
The Hand had existed as a parody in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It is just amusing that Shredder ended up being more famous than any members of the actual Hand.

>Matt is filming

It comes out next Friday, stupid

>and turned him into a superhero.

She tried that. She realized he was too emotionally damaged to ever actually be heroic- and that's saying a lot coming from an actual human disaster like Jessica Jones.

>The comic version looked like a weird Mexican, though.

He's a Slav, though.

>Iron Fist
>good pacing
>fun
imagine having this shit taste

no, it come out on the 18th. a week and 2 days.

Payday for me, so I'm grabbing a couple cases of beer to sit and marathon it

I swear I saw it was the 11th a few days ago.

Was I Mandela'd?

I'm looking forwards to it.

Now there's an idea. Case of beer and a bottle of whiskey. I'll take a shot every time someone makes fun of Daredevil or Jessica rolls her eyes.

He was godawful anyway. Wish she killed him sooner and the show could focus on some actually good villain instead.