What's the difference between the X-Men & other Marvel Super Heroes?

What's the difference between the X-Men & other Marvel Super Heroes?

literally born lucky if you get a cool mutant power (sorry Guatemalan crab boy)

The X-Men were already popular before the movies meme.

How is the new anime compared to Disk Wars anyways?

Mutants aren't heroes

They are unpredictable race of humans that could destroy our earth if one mutant farts the wrong way.

Haven't found the 3rd episode yet but the 1st 2 were pretty good.

You see Akira, that's because when Loki comes to invade the Earth or the Red Skull revives the nazis for the umpteenth time they invade because they're fucking assholes, but when a fucking mutie does it he's not happy with just taking over the planet, they fucking want to replace the populace with their abhorrent creatures, the special snowflakes actually think they're the next step in evolution when they're actually an accident of nature, fucking Spider-Man knows and comprehends this, but the muties wanna go all Martin Luther King on us every time Magneto wants to instate the HOMO "superior", which by the way is ARROGANT as fuck I bet a mutie made up that term, as the new dominant race of the earth, like what the fuck? Dr. Doom just wants to rule the world, I can live with that! Hell I heard Latveria is pretty nice this time of the year, but fucking Magneto wants to drive us our of our homes and put all his shitty nature rejects in our place? No man, that's just fucked up.

In short: FUCK MUTANTS.

What about Mutants that use their power for good?

Fuck them too.

X-Men are literally a cult of personality

Way more hot bitches. Like truckloads of tits and ass on every team.

They're an inconsistent metaphor.

'sup, Kike.

A PR department. The Avengers are functionally a PMC/PSC subsidiary of Stark Enterprises working under the authority of SHIELD.

mutants are born that way, their powers appear at puberty, basically, when men are able to ejaculate and women get their period, mutants on top get a superpower. The first time their power manifests can be tragic, as in, they may end up killing their family by accident.

x men are also more sexual, fetichistic, and tragi, than the rest of marvel, by that I mean characters dying (and staying dead for years), genocides, massacres, extinction threats, are much more common.
Avengers feel more light hearted in comparison.
X Men tend to have many teams, with rotating casts, and changes of location (space, australia, san francisco)
It is a huge franchise that has its own cosmic and magical characters.
also, time travel, and characters from other universes and timelines, are very common in the xmen.

you could easily have 5 x men teams in 5 x men books at the same time. you could have a Morrison and Whedon nostalgia team, a 90s cartoon nostalgia team, a morrison nostalgia team, a 60s nostalgia team, an x factor and and x force and a new mutants/school book.
Without a semiboycott by Marvel (like what we have now), X Men books can be a third of their book sales.

I meant a Claremont Nostalgia team with the second "Morrison"

How fuckin new are you, mugga? Mutie-posting is a time-honored Sup Forums tradition.

They actually have well written characters. Or at least did.

Isn't it more like, Thor, Wasp, Ironman, they had to work towards getting their powers? Unlike mutants who were jut born whit them.

>accident of nature
It was either a godlike race of alien things or, depending on how you want to look at it, an intentional act of nature.

>THOR
>worked for her powers.

Isn't that kind of an arbitrary line? "This child I gave birth to has a particular gene that makes them sweat five times as much, that means they aren't even human."

If I'm remembering this right, Captain America's superpower is a drug and a really nice shield.

Remember when starbrand blew up a school and became an avenger while matthey malloy blew up his town and got nuked from orbit?

guess which one of them was a mutant

town > school

People like X-men

MLK jr was peaceful and harmless, like professor x magneto was a Malcolm x parallel, violent and no better than the people he was fighting.

We're talking about people in the comic space. Who hate them for being Mutants. Not real life.

MLK Jr got assassinated by the CIA the second he stopped playing house nigger

>Dr. Doom just wants to rule the world, I can live with that! Hell I heard Latveria is pretty nice this time of the year,
Doombots have WiFi, who knew?

A lot of the stigma comes from mutants not innately having control over their powers. Do you control the growth of your hair? What if your hair could suck the hydration out of a 50 foot radius for hours at a time? What if you had no idea your hair could do that until you kill a classroom full of people? The mutant gene creates time bombs. People know that Thor or Iron Man or Wasp aren't going to go nova and kill them without provocation. That's where the hate comes from, the desire for safety of the common Marvellian.

616 just has a hate boner for mutants.

Ms. Marvel(Kamala), Dust, and Captain Britain(Faiza) could all be in NYC fighting off a Skrull invasion. Only Dust would get any hate for the property damage and loss of life caused by the battle.

Disk Wars was a mistake. they shouldve been some Sentai thing where they turn into the heroes or maybe augment their weapons/abilities

>What's the difference between the X-Men & other Marvel Super Heroes?
TO SHOW THAT RACISM DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!!

How are people so fucking dense about this?

Professor X is actually way closer to J Edgar Hoover. The X-men are basically his COINTELPRO.

on the left we have the Inhumans. a result of Kree meddlign in human genetics.

on the right we have the mutants. a result of celestial meddling in human genetics.

inhumans get their powers after being exposed to a chemcial called Terrigen.

mutants get their powers after being exposed to a chemical called hormones.

mutants and inhumans can be from any ethnic group on the planet, male or female, straight cis or lgbtq. it is completely impossible to tell if the weird looking person with the super powers is a mutant or inhuman with out science tests.

yet somehow, that pesky X gene just makes people hate them.

I bet you were one of those guys who wanted to be first in line to huff the inhuman's peanut fart cloud.

FYI: Prof X informed on other mutants to the FBI

It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Xeve they're an abomination to god

>nobody cares about xadam

>Isn't that kind of an arbitrary line?
It is more like "The guy in the power armor is really powerful, but he he doesn't represent the end of my entire way of life like mutants popping up everywhere."

You mean Adam-X?

NO. I DO NOT.

Oh, how soon they forget!

I guess Brian Bendis is going to have to out another to drive this point home...

( maybe Wolverine this time... )

& don't get us started on Eternals.

t.inhuman

Because mutants are born that way, while most other superheroes get their powers via tech or freak accidents. That means there's a lot more of the mutants, and it gives normal humans the fear that mutants are going to replace them.