Why do you fuckers hate Grant Morrison so much?

Why do you fuckers hate Grant Morrison so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQnid01Fh9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

read more than a few comics

I don't, even after watching that excruciatingly dumb interview some sjwchick conducted, youtube.com/watch?v=gQnid01Fh9Q I realize Morrison's comments stem from a lack of knowledge of what he's talking about. His remark of "they're not men" is really vague and only serves to shut that whore interviewer's mouth lmao. By the end of that long as fuck and mostly dreary interview you can tell that chick is insane and Morrison doesn't give much of a fuck about internet politics. Morrison is in the business of being a decent and highly creative writer, and I like his comic book work especially The Invisibles and stuff like Superman Cosmic Armor Thought Robot, Golden Superman Prime 1 million etc,.

Because he's a hack and his comics suck.

Shitting on him is the most fun way to piss off his annoying fanbase. Interestingly I also find rampan blind praise of him to be the most fun way to piss off annoying Morrison haters. In the end it really just depends on who in the thread is acting more annoying.

Sup Forumsntrarian just a month ago their were praise hypercris threads. Also someone has been making a lot of Grant Morrinson hate threads recently, probably same person who was making the praise Alan Moore threads. So basically a bunch of shit posting.

I just don't like bald people

>only casuals like Morrison

When will this meme end?

When casuals move on to the next comic flavor and stop reading Morrison.

>Sup Forums hates Grant

How new are you? Multiversity was the hypest shit ever on this board and Hypercrisis threads happen all the time.

I know, but lately the board seems to have just forgotten about that and started bashing him for seemingly no reason. Multiversity threads were great when they were coming out

Its just one person creating the shit posting threads.

To me he's just been fucking coasting since All-Star Superman.
It's disappointing seeing someone unable to live up to their best work, happens all the fucking time though.

I already shitposted in one of the other threads, you're asking too much.

He's popular and brainlets think shitting on highly praised writers makes you look cool and smart.

Whats your comic flavor user?

>most fun way to piss off his annoying fanbase.

I have never seen a Morrison fag start shit with anyone. Except a Millar fag but those cunts `ave it coming

Capeshit fans feel threatened when someone tries to mix up the stale genre. I don't even like Morrison that much but he's undeniably talented

Read some comics casual.

Millar's Superman > Morrison's
Millar's X-Men > Morrison's
Millar's Fantastic Four > Morrison's
Millar's creator owned work > Morrison's
Millar's talent > Morrison's

Lol do you read the words on comic books or only look at the pictures?

I like fun comics instead of
>fiction totally affects perception of reality, I'm deep for retards

Kill yourself

Millar has written like two readable comics in his career.

2 more than Morrison then

>Multiversity is bad
>All-Star Superman is bad

What did he mean by this?

They haven't been to alpha centauri.

Ironically, even those 2 good things were ghost written by Morrison, so we should count it as written nothing good.

>low quality bait is low quality

Fun comics is just an allegory for dumb and bland shit that untalented hacks like Johns write.

This. Capeshit is completely dead. Stuff like Sandman, Shade or Swamp Thing won't get published today because people hate anyone who tries to do something interesting in the genre.

Wait, what?

Morrison wrote Fantastic Four?

>Morrison's Superman >Morrison's

??????

For the same reason he made fun of himself in Ultra comics.

Why would you think people on Sup Forums hate him?