youtube.com/watch?v=X_4WNnYQFKo
youtube.com/watch?v=EO1x632BzSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs3xXlXSOKk
I
MET YOU

youtu.be/SoxREoGVEV0

Does puppetry count?

Some days I swear I have vague memories of some show on MTV that was basically a more perverted, raunchy version of Thunderbirds mixed with Star Trek...

reminds me a little of wonder showzen

Super Adventure Team
vimeo.com/52826603

youtube.com/watch?v=g9ZVWMPuZ2c

I always wondered if the people behind this show also made Mega Babies. The art-style is very similar.

>created by Dan Gould

Huh.

Ah yes, the team of monkeys granted intelligence by the "........."
>stares longingly into the distance

I still sing the theme song every once in a while.

Don't remember a single episode of the show, haven't seen it since 1997, but goddamn I just can't get that stupid theme song out of my brain.

we all worship god here user

My white whale:

A cartoon I saw many many years ago, I think the characters were foxes, or some kind of dog.

The only thing I specifically remember is them trying to find out if it were possible to eat all the potato chips in the world. One of them, with pretty big hair, is sat down and keeps eating potato chips, continuously saying "More!"

Eventually he eats all the potato chip in the world, except for the one dark, stale, gross looking one at the bottom of the last bag. He feels looking at it and says he's had enough.

They announce their conclusion to the audience, while in the background he quickly eats the rotten chip.

Never saw those characters again. It could have been one of the Saturday morning toons on NBC.

Anyone have a clue?

ben 10 before ben 10 became ben 10

Fuck off boco

>it's god but he's an insane coconut
>most his subjects live in abject fear over what his next whim will be
>the only ones who can get along at all are the stupid and ignorant
This show is absolute kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=DO3ubtFgDeE

The only thing I remember about this show was the Cartoon Cartoon Fridays summer games

youtube.com/watch?v=ARZnbAmSEqA

remember Cartoon Cartoon Fridays?

I used to watch this on Nicktoons all the time, but I don't remember anything about it or why I liked it.

Thank you good sir!

youtube.com/watch?v=gIuuPTM3nSc

I swear to God I remember this but cannot find any mention of it anywhere:

it was aired during one of those events where the network (either Nickelodeon or CN but I'm pretty sure it was CN) shows a bunch of pilots and kids vote for one to be made into a show.

The style was reminiscent of invader zim. There were three kids living in some spooky mansion. their mom was a fat invalid eating microwave burritos in bed all day. a nanny appeared, tried to take care of them, and they did horrible things to her. I think it was called something like "very bad children" or something 2000s-era-edgy like that.

make your dreams come true, yeah

With an opening like that, I could never forget it

I don't know anything about the show though

It had some of the worst CGI in the history of CGI. Like, barely more fidelity than Tron.

My nigga remember watching this during the late evening as a kid

>Mari with an i
>character pronounces it like Mary
I already hate this. I always had to correct people on the pronunciation of my name, if you're going to call yourself Mary, just use the fucking y.

I loved the neighbors. The douchebag friend and the babysitter were insufferable though.

HiWandahow'sthebaby

Bill Murray's brother was Carl

looks like an 8 year old Numba 1

That theme is too good

Nothing from the show stuck with me over the years, but I still catch myself humming the opening theme because it's incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=ER1g5D2Thnc

>Mari

I'm going to guess this is the case of almost all newspaper strip to cartoon adaptations and it's far better than the source material which is pedestrian mediocrity.

FBorFW.
Not only read the strip casually (no one trumped C&H!) since the mid-80s but used to catch the show from time to time.

youtu.be/oUkJlpi0eqw

Nailed it.

This was way better than the trash movie

You take that back!

Does Nicktoons Film Festival count?

I know there was this one short they showed about a CG baby wandering around a dark library kind of room, only to find a phonograph on the desk. The baby gets on the desk, turns the phonograph on and starts to the music while the record was spinning along with him. The baby suddenly turns his head and makes the scariest fucking grin known to mankind, and that's when I stopped watching.

I can't find it anywhere on the internet, but I know it was part of the festival.

Nah, the show was pretty lame.

I like it.

>Tim Burton

holy FUCK is that TONY JAY?

>9/11 9/11
What did he mean by this

It was some short that I saw on Nicktoons years ago about these mutant kids with powers, except they were all really lackluster. One of the kids had the top of his head replaced with a glass jar that you could see his brain through, another was like a set of conjoined twins? And they had to stop these moths or some shit...

Everytime I try and search for this shit I never find anything

>It'll never get another season
S H I T

I mildly enjoyed this show.

The strip is well worth the read in the last five or so years? Something like that. At some point the author found out her husband was cheating on her and her kids weren't living the lives she wanted so it becomes not just self-insert but self-insert wish fulfillment so she can live the life she felt she should've had with everyone doing what they "should have" done. The only good/reasonable character in the strip by the end is April who's treated like shit and fucks off from the rest of her family at the end and also the absolute worst love interest ever created in Anthony.

I remember that and it was actually pretty solid.

I remember especially the salt-ocean episode.

I thought this was a fever dream. Thanks user.

This, apparently.

I think this show might be one of my first memories as a human.

Dude I remember when this first aired. Thought it was the shit back then

I remember watching this show and nothing else. I have no memory of anything that happened in any episode.

>noodle, do the noodle dance

I remember one of the animals who was rich was singing about something one time and the duck saying Cheese and Crackers

Agreed, April was pretty much the best thing in the strip. I actually followed the progression over the years by periodically finding & reading the treasury books at the local library. So it was interesting to see the characters age in real time. I didn't know about Lynn Johnstons backstory though.. interesting to know.

I remember one episode of the kid's cousin who tattles on on him and then the lizard went all out to do some crazy ass shit to make his tattles less believeable like him popping his eye "eye of newt" and that same eyeball eats a carrot.

>PB&J
Holy shit. So that's what the reference was.

It's ridiculous, Dilbert and The Boondocks are both amazing shows but the comics suck. 3 panels really is a garbage format.

Me too actually.

u wot m8
the movie is legit 10/10

Oh shit, you talking about The Little Freaks?

youtube.com/watch?v=X_4WNnYQFKo

>I always loved this as a kid
>I'm into toku now
It's like pottery

klasky csupo made a pilot out of that a while back. like

Montana Jones. Never watched an actual episode but I loved the intro

~sigh~

We have these threads every few days and for the past weeks I've been reading every single one of them waiting for somebody to post this cartoon but no one ever did, which means I probably AM the only fucker who remembers it.

Was rolly polly ollie black?

I still have the toys, the comics, and the Nintendo game.

Loved this show.

What Show is this?

Only remember it being on during afternoons after school for like a month or two before it got cancelled. It was ok. The /x/ fag was funny

I don't know about no one else knowing it, but it is an underappreciated show.

youtube.com/watch?v=EO1x632BzSQ

I remember Nick used to rerun this show back in the 90s. The theme song freaked me out for whatever reason, but the show was okay.

It is VERY rare that these threads get me, but HOLY FUCK I REMEMBER THIS SHIT SO VIVIDLY. Holy fuck was I ever into those twins

I had completely forgotten about this

I remember an episode where one of them was sucking an orangutans tit. Good times

Now that I remember, the show had some cool things but was pretty weird like it had no relations with the movies.

What are you talking about it's really popular in Russia lmao. I remember watching it as a child

was he weegees uncle?

too many trochees

it means peanut butter jelly

if you're native born american you are exiled from the anglosphere for 6 months until you learn such downhome phrases and acronyms. bitch

This was a cartoon?
I remember having one of the volumes for the comic

I used to watch this, the last episode i saw was when MC met his dad.

I remember watching it several times in Social Studies class back in 7th grade