Twin Parents

Why do so many cartoon characters have these?

incest is cool?

kinda gives you a feeling of what the family is like I suppose?? like some families are strict or religious? I've never understood it either, it just makes them look as if their only one character

Why does Popeye have them?

The women absorbs dna and fuild smd cum to become closer lookimg to her husband.

Eventually science is gonna prove slags children have multiple dyna in them.

What?

wrong

It basically tells you what order the characters were designed in.

>why does the child look like BOTH of their parents?
why is the sky blue?

I'm asking why the parents look just like each other

Because incest

Cartoons have simpler designs and less detail when compared to real life people (duh). So if you want to instantly convey the message that the parents are similar or the children are similar to the parents you have them look very similar almost clones.

It isn't necessarily lazy but if you showed this image to a person who has never seen Simpsons or in the very least millhoue's parents they should be able to grasp the idea pretty fast. I written/spoken form having similar speech patterns helps convey the message.

Timmy turner from fairly odd parents did not do this but in the flash forwards where we see Timmy's kids you can see that his kids are 'clones' it bridges the gap and gets the point across asap.

Incest has always been cool?

Microchimerism is a thing but it doesn't make the woman look more like her previous partners. It does make developing kids capable of having small amounts of cells from the non-biological father so long as they busted a nut in the biological mother.

Making the parents two clones of the child is just the easiest way to do things. Deciding which of the child's physical traits came from which parent is time that could be spent elsewhere I guess.

Pretty sure it's to help show where the child got their genes/look from.

>Why do so many
kill yourself

Your vanity must be through the roof if you marry your clone

Laziness

/thread

To make it easier for the audience to instantly identify them as the parents without having to pay close attention to the show.

Also this.

They need an easy way to show that they belong together. Like Wiggum and his wife. Both are fat and have similar hair and faces.
Similar problem: 18yo daughter is often much smaller than the mother. It's easier for the audience to get that the big one is the mother.

It's a visual cue that lets you know immediately who's married to who and who's their kid. Makes it easy for first time viewers and cuts down on some exposition time.

It has already been established that Milhouse's father and mother are actually cousins prior to marriage.

honestly can't tell them apart

They're cousins now.

Retcon bs. He had itallian and a dutch (?)side of the family.

Well they might be both from Israel.