Can anyone tell me what's going on about them firing veterans and hiring female only writers...

Can anyone tell me what's going on about them firing veterans and hiring female only writers? I had a Reddit page about the female writers history being jack shit but i can't find it anymore. It's not even in my history.

It is unclear why the writers left the show, apparently there was infighting as well as (and possibly related to?) Harmon's huge ego and perfectionism

who left exactly, do you have source?

I don't know why anyone would give a shit, frankly.

It's all a bunch of Sup Forums and Sup Forums sperglord bullshit

>Tick and Morty fans unashamedly admitting to browsing reddit
I mean, I don't even care about that stuff, but it's pottery.

this has been discussed. The show s worse, we know, who cares now?

This is all about Harmons huge ego and ridley being a douchbag liar.

Just torrent the show and move on.

>implying abunch of white males in a kike filled industry arent going to tip toe around dyke women and treat them like kidgloves

we damn well know how the game is played you white knighting beta cucklord.

Read any of the last five hundred threads about it you made ya shill.

Reductionism? More like common sense. It was good before. You fired a bunch of writers and put a bunch of new writers in.

Is he trying to say it's not a safe bet to say the new writers aren't the problem?

>Ridley
Explain

The Cohen brothers make good movies. They also sometimes make shit movies. Does this mean that they must be possessed by feminist ghosts sometimes?

No, it means that EVEN GOOD WRITERS SOMETIMES WRITE BAD SHIT YOU DENSE, DENSE SIMPLETON

That may be true unless the rest of the season sucks. The female writers are self inserting and the show is starting to suck. So far they're batting a 1000 for garbage.

DAN HARMON REWRITES ALL THE EPISODES YOU RETARD.

When a dog shits in your lawn in the morning are you like "female dogs this week, that's the problem!" When you sprain your ankle are you like "my ankle must be a woman, ugh!"

You dumb, paranoid aspergers virgin. It's a marvel you are capable of putting on your pants in the morning without shitting yourself.

I doubt he totally rewrites the entire story line. Why would he need writers if he was going to do it all himself.

Also I haven't insulted you at all. How about we try and keep it civil and not pretend we're on Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Yeah of course you doubt it because you don't know shit about TV. Dan rewrites the majority of dialogue- ESPECIALLY monologues, and he's also a total structure Nazi, that's why he invented the story wheel. It's the same thing he did on Community. That therapy speech was 100% Harmon- just like Jeff Wingers Community monologues, or the other monologues about nihilism or faith or free will or whatever. Whenever a character goes off on a long philosophical rant: Harmon wrote it, always. You don't have to like it, but your ignorant ass trying to blame if in women shows

A) You know nothing about TV, writing, of the entertainment industry and

B) you've never had sex

lol u should write the next episode

>A) You know nothing about TV, writing, of the entertainment industry
I know R&M was pretty good up until recently then I see that they got rid of a bunch of people and got a bunch of new people. The optics of it shows that they did it for diversity. The show hasn't turned to shit like some people say but it is sliding in quality. Aside from the pickle Rick fight scenes the latest ep was garbage. It's pretty safe to say that the new writers are to blame.

>B) you've never had sex
Actually I just blasted a fat load into my girlfriend today after watching game of thrones. Stop it with the ad hominem attacks.

They hired only 4 female writers, the rest of the team is still male.

There are only 3 episodes we know about that are written by females

Now stop being retarded

The history of the female writers is actually better than many of the male writers who wrote for R&M in the past.

It's just that people didn't bother surgically looking into the credentials of the writers when the show had only male writers

So are we gonna talk about how Community had half female writers and for the first few seasons they had good episodes but then went downhill despite no big changes to the writing room?

Dont blame the writers, blame the showrunners

Young. Dumb. Tripfag. Scum.

>that time the cohen brothers took a break and let the cohen sisters make some movies

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Oh wow great reasoning TV Detective. "Despite all evidence, as well as what the showrunner and writers say, I'm incapable of imagining something could be bad without girl cooties." You are a dipshit.

Also LOL on your girlfriend lie. The game of thrones detail makes it so convincing. For real you are 1,000% a virgin. Any woman who read your Sup Forums posts would dry up like the mojave desert

It's ALL DAN HARMON. Sup Forums just refuses to blame him because he's obese and bearded and autistic so we relate to him. Honestly anyone eho blames any of other than Harmon for the shows problems is a moron

No it means they are placed with Joel and Ethan Cohen, Joel being the guy that wrote Garfield

Lotta joke responses to the Cohen brothers thing, but it's true. Writing is hard and even the best guys sometimes miss the mark. It's weird how we turn into paranoid staffing sleuths every time we don't get a giant comedy boner for an episode. Maybe our lives are missing something. Maybe we need to calm our mothers

>lying on the internet
>being this wrong

Woooo lad

I want Sup Forums to leave.

I hate him the most BECAUSE he's similar to ours, and because I was fan of Community, i know how bad the fucker can get

Yeah.

Look at World's End compared to Hot Fuzz and Shaun Of The Dead.

Yep yep yep

Wait...I mean... ITS THE FEMINISTS. THEY POISONED EDGAR WRIGHT WITH THEIR PUSSY JUICE ITS SO CLEAR NOW

you insult me by pretending to argue in good faith

>The show s worse, we know, who cares now?

I don't know man, I didn't mind the Mad Max rip off and Pickle Rick was decent. Now you can call me some kind of Redditfag for enjoying the le randumb Pickle Riiiiick XD or whatever, but you could also say "I'm a huge faggot and am sucking a huge cock as I type this". These past episodes have been ok, but people's expectations are so high so they're expecting every episode to be a home run like all their favorites.