I just realized that the designs of the majority of the Adventure Time characters are the reasons why the fight scenes...

I just realized that the designs of the majority of the Adventure Time characters are the reasons why the fight scenes in this show are so bad. They're not built for action, just to look comedic. Even Steven Universe, which has noticeably uglier character designs, actually have characters with physical depth so that fights have more impact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8M5dNlgfai4?t=56
youtube.com/watch?v=I_fYRazYXNI
youtube.com/watch?v=3KJVvNgRoBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adventure Time isn't really an action show anyway.

I think it's less that the designs are bad and more that the choreography is bad. Every single fight scene is pretty unoriginal. Finn does some form of acrobatics, someone gets knocked down by one punch or something, then they do that cliche sword/weapon clash where they get close to each other and talk, usually followed by the killing blow.

The jake fight scenes are a lot more fun to watch imo just because of the shape shifting power.

The only ugly character in Steven Universe is Steven

What is Topaz

>Even Steven Universe, which has noticeably uglier character designs, actually have characters with physical depth so that fights have more impact.

While what you say is correct, even though Adventure Time really isn't an action show. I still think AT's fights are better than Steven Universe's. Just because Steven Universe's are so terrible. Mostly because each blow feels like two pillows smooshing together. There's no sense of inertia or impact. At least AT does fun things with the choreography sometimes. youtu.be/8M5dNlgfai4?t=56

The fight scenes in steven universe were censored in the UK due to having too much action

Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=I_fYRazYXNI

>bismuth

They censored the "gore" not the action. Which is too bad because Garnet cracking up and her looking at Steven like that was pretty great. The action still sucked though.

Smokey Quartz

I remember liking the action in Morituri Te Salutamus

They sometimes censore the action in the UK and AUS though, which is the first thing mentioned in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=3KJVvNgRoBU

Smokey Quartz is god tier stahp

Even if it is censored. That doesn't make it good action. I'm not clicking some clickbait youtube video. But take a closer look at the impact between Garnet and Jasper in your first example. When Garnet punched Jasper's helmet. pause and use the period and comma keys to go through the video frame by frame. Notice how to translate the impact to the viewer they do a bit of shaky cam and have the sand around them fly up but the actual models stay completely still? There is no transfer of force at all. Even if they were evenly matches there should be some effect on their bodies. It's just really lazy.

I mean, it's not the best fight scene possible, sure.

But to me, the fact they stay still while the sand flies around them from the force of the impact actually looks great and it does give the impression it was a strong impact.

Alright then. I've given a clear explanation of my stance and you see things differently. Agree to disagree it is.

They literally make every character in that show unattractive on purpose to make them "more relatable".

Is AT a good show?

Yeah. It has its dips. But overall it's great. Seasons 7 and 8 were really good.

ye is gud

Nope, don't believe this cuck.

But why is it bad?

It's not, most people who stopped watching did so because of a couple bad episodes in season 6 but I think seasons 7 and 8 are definitely some of the best in the show.

Judging by the R34, they failed miserably.

She's thicc tho

Are human beings really that fucking ugly?

Well of course they are,I mean,just look at yourself

don't believe the cucks

don't believe these cucks