Fuck

Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTzR99tZG4w&feature=youtu.be&t=4m49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do you do, fellow kids?

Great taste in youtubers, man

the elbow is broken and he has two left hands

One of them is palm up and the other is palm down.

You can see the crease in his palm which is absent in the other because it's the back of his hand.

This is what decades of experience in the industry gives you

>washed up shitty artist with no job is trying to become popular again with memes

TOP TEN MOST DESTRUCTIVE ANIME BATTLES

His new show came out in January you stupid fuck.

>His new show came out in January you stupid fuck.
What new show? Oh, that Bunsen one? It was utter shit and it's going to get canned soon. Therefore, it essentially doesn't count. :^)

Why even bother trying to act "hip" if you know how far you're disconnected from today's youth?

>washed up
He still makes cartoons and is actually amassed quite a following on YouTube.
>shitty artist
He's demonstrated an ability to adapt many different styles. Just because you don't like the heavily stylized art of FOP doesn't mean the man can't draw.
>no job
He still works at Nickelodeon and is essentially persona grata in the animation industry. Hartman hate is basically nu/co/'s version of Youtuber TTG bashing.

Let the man do what he wants so long as it at least references his work. You're acting like he's sitting on twitter whining about politics or SJW shit like Hirsch and Sugar do.

That's the playful, irreverent, iconic Butch Hartman style we've all come to know and love

That looks terrible and you should feel terrible

hartman why

>washed up real estate developer with tertiary syphilis-induced dementia is trying to become president with memes

Why does everyone hate Butch Hartman? What has he done to deserve it? Honestly curious.

I assume it's the "WOW CRINGE" from things like drawing famous Youtubers (though I don't know who they are) in FOP style and trying to connect with his fans now, which means trying to see what's hip nowadays.
The ironic thing is a lot of these kids do the exact same cringey shit that Butch is trying to connect with. Memespewing, shitposting, etc.

So, SJW whiners or trying very hard to be hip and cool dad?

>year 1 of our lord and savior
>still doubting meme magic

>Merry Christmas, honey, I painted JEEEZUS for you!
>Oh, uh... thanks. Here, I got you a new computer.
Yeah, how could anybody look down on this guy?

Does Sugar actually whine about shit on Twitter like Hirsch? I give zero shits about Steven Universe so I wouldn't know but I never see screen caps of her Twitter posts on Sup Forums like Hirsch.

AUDIBLE STANDS FOR

always kinda creeped me out how he can make his characters look like 2d cardboard cutouts

hussie confirmed for the messiah

EMOJI MOVIE

Co is just mad because he voted for Trump

She doesn't, in fact her activities on social media are almost entirely industry-related. Can't even recall her ever mentioning as single thing about her personal life online.

>people on here don't dab ironically with their fidget spinners

Fuck is wrong with y'all. It's the only thing you'll ever need in life. That and to watch The Emoji Movie.

You're joking but there are legitimately people like this in the world

DOUGDOUGDIMMADOMEDIMMADIMMADOMEDOUGDOUGDIMMADOME

I love when people complain how a person is trying to be hio while also not being hip enough to know that this is exactly the kind of thing people really are into.

This would be funny if he wasn't doing it unironically.

D I M M A D A B
I
M
M
A
D
A
B

Except they're not

>loser on the internet tries to insult guy with ongoing dream career spanning decades

Sup butch!

>it doesn't count because I say so

>What has he done to deserve it?
Retconned Danny Phantom's ghosts into aliens because he thought some dead jew would be mad at him for putting sorcery into a kid's cartoon show

FOREHEAD

Is Jacksfilms one of us? He knows about loss

They're not, I've worked with kids these days and none of them are into this stuff. When companies or famous people try to use memes they either kill the meme off early or they're too late to the party and the meme is on death's door.

I don't hate him and FOP continuing to live on like a zombie is entirely the fault of the higher ups. He seems like a nice guy and while I think trying to connect to younger kids using meme is just bleh, I still got respect for the man.

She's from a dying breed: artists who are polite enough to keep their politics to themselves.

NOT RIGHT!

He keeps pitching and that's mad props.

Bring back the characters you dropped from the show you assclown

I would like to have Chester and AJ back, just so they can do more episodes like the video game one or the one when Mark was first introduced.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Let's see your cartoon then.

Give us four more years of Donald Trump and a steady stream of Butch Hartman content, I will be smiling and Sup Forums will be sad and dateless as ever.

Midlife crisis

>You're only allowed to give one gift per-person on Christmas
>Lol, Jesus? Umm, cringe amiright?
How old are you?

You said he has no job, regardless of your opinion on the product, he very clearly has a job.

west doesn't need to try harder or whatever - it needs to STOP trying. The market for something worth animating just isn't there anymore.

If governments want to fund real animation kino then great, otherwise just forget it

>It's okay when Rick and Morty or my Spongebob memes do it

There seems to be a line between crew members doing it and fans doing it.

A Kanners Severe line

Jack is most likely one of us. He mentions Sup Forums in the FineJews "YouTubers React to Shrek is Love" video.

i am going to kill butch hartman

You're going to kill no one, chill, dude.

Not even Sup Forums acts that autistic over a meme

Wait what?

That's not really true, her politics are all over her work. She just doesn't have much of a social media presence.

Mega Man dabs since the 80s

he's saying that Sup Forums is never happy. if a famous person makes an obscure reference to something that's currently obscure, its cool. if that same famous person makes an obscure reference after said thing has become mainstream, its considered "pandering", hence OP saying "how you do fellow kids!". its apparently only acceptable to make references to things while they're still obscure, however the problem with that, is most famous people actually have lives, so they don't catch onto these things until they become mainstream, and by that time we've only moved onto other things. which I find hypocritical, because anons make threads referencing old ass gags all the time and most people here join in and don't reply the same way they would if it was a famous person making the same reference, because we apparently hold famous people to a much higher standard for old gag referencing than everyone else.

>we apparently hold famous people to a much higher standard for old gag referencing than everyone else.
actually its just an old hollywood stereotype and the fact butch comes off as a dad joke kinda guy

It's just dad humor. I find it endearing.

NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN

>jacksfilms
People still watch that guy?

had a nice chuckle

He let nick milk fairly odd parents to its bones while letting danny phantom end at the right moment

>He knows about loss

Who doesn't? That was a pretty popular meme.

He's okay

Yep, Butch himself stated that, all the ghost were just monsters that came from the Ghost Zone, with no connection to human spirits or the afterlife. Here's the video; youtube.com/watch?v=oTzR99tZG4w&feature=youtu.be&t=4m49s

Hello citizens of Dimmsdale, I'm Doug Dimmadome, proprietor of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, and I'd like to dimastrate my new method of getting Dimmsdale's citizens to notice me, that's Doug Dimmadome, by making a new Dimmafad. What you see here is Doug Dimmadome, that's me, doing a Doug Dimmadome Dimmsdale Dimmadab. This is accomplished by raising your dimmahands in the air like you just don't dimmacare (not to be confused with my Dimmsdale health care plan), but to the left of your Dimmsdale Dimmabody. I hope to see you all follow me on the Dimmsdale Dimamedia sites real soon. This has been a message from Doug Dimmadome, proprietor of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome and now the Dimmsdale Dimmadab, part of a growing collection of Dimmsdale's Dimmafads.

He's been blocked by him for years, how did he get into the reply chain?

>Sup Forums complains about cartoonist trying too hard to get attention
>Sup Forums loves skeleton nazi tween who draws blacked lolis with *all models are actually 45 years old* disclaimers plastered on his site
really fires those neurons

>>Sup Forums loves shad
haha you have to be older than 18 to post here and must've lurked for 4 of those years

Remember when Shadman was in jail? Good times

Every fucking time I see this picture as a thumbnail I think "looks like a gif where donald gets attacked by some guy coming out of that alleyway" then when I click it I remember it's that thing. Every time

i would like to see the gif you speak of

Me too.

>implying
Everyone latches onto his tweets and talks about his personal life every chance they get.
Either you love him or you hate him despite being a paid shill for his shit art.

>durr they post his shit despite hating him hmmmm makes 0 sense
they mock him in a "here we go again!" way, it's not that hard to understand

Or maybe it's so they could market it to China?

They've got pretty strict censorship laws on the dead, outside of GLORIOUS CHINABOO 'ISTORY shows.

>Or maybe it's so they could market it to China?
this was a statement in a youtube video unaffiliated with the nickelodeon brand that was made after the series ended

It is lit, my dude

Wait a fucking minute: if they aren't ghosts, then Amber never died.
Randy Stair died for even less than nothing

Wait when did shadman get blocked by butch hartman?
how do you know this?
shut up butch, just because we critical get at you trying to be hip, doesn't mean that we like shadman. Shadman is very hated here for a plethora of reasons.

>how do you know this?
Sup Forums had an entire thread about it a few years or so ago because he said some retarded "hows that girl's feet" and it turned out to be a relative of butch's

>shut up butch, just because we critical get at you trying to be hip, doesn't mean that we like shadman. Shadman is very hated here for a plethora of reasons.
esl?

THIS IS FOR THE HATERS ~dabs several times~

>year 1
>not year 3
The calender doesn't start when you first find out about it, you fucking poser.

Is this a FOP reference?

Ugh fuck I read the whole thing in his voice.