Why are most comic/cartoon enthusiasts so unattractive? Serious question. We all know it's true. Not all are ugly...

Why are most comic/cartoon enthusiasts so unattractive? Serious question. We all know it's true. Not all are ugly, but most are. Are comics/cartoons escapism for the ugly ones among us? Does consuming comics/cartoons (and doing stuff like sitting inside all day) make you ugly?

Delete that picture of me.

Why do woman find these sorts of faces so attractive? I just can't understand it at all. They look like they're made of plastic.

>stereotype is that girls never visit comic stores
>there's always women there when I go
EXPLAIN THIS

Unattractive people tend to have lower self-confidence and thus often lead less fulfilled social lives. Comic books and cartoons are among the many indoor activities one can enjoy solo, and it's often easy to imagine oneself in these fictional worlds.

Also there's something wrong with that guy's face but I can't put my finger on exactly what it is.

Consumption of cartoons and comics doesn't make people ugly; correlation is not causation. Rather, it is ugly people that turn to cartoons and comics after being judged and being rejected by other people based on their attractiveness.

I'm actually fairly attractive but you'll never believe me because I'm posting on this board. My severe autism counteracts it pretty badly so I spend all day on the Internet.

Going to have to post some full-body nudes so we can be sure.

Well I'm pretty damn attractive and successful, but I was drawn to comic books as an artist

Most attractive people get drawn into more social hobbies early on and never really have the alone time to get into solitary activities like reading

i wouldn't say I'm hot but I'm thankfully not ugly. I do have a girlfriend. also how about you OP?

Are you saying that reading is not a social activity, you trollop?

It is appropriate to have the great gatsby behind one's head, as it's primary purpose is knocking one unconscious.

rip /ourguy/

>tfw fashion model and virgin
hehehehe
WAKE ME UP

I'm seeing attractive guys with Captain America, Flash or Superman t-shirts all the time, op, so I don't know what you're talking about.

They don't read. Superheroes are as mainstream as possible, but the comics aren't.

That is because superheroes are like totes trendy for normies now.

this may astound you, but attractiveness works on a bell curve, so the majority of people alive are 6/10 or less

>Are comics/cartoons escapism
Most nerdly pursuits have traditionally been escapism to a degree. Comics, gaming, sci-fi... they tend to be interesting to people with a certain amount of intelligence and imagination, but the subculture also was attractive to those who were ostracised and shunned as a kind of escape from those who were not kind to them.

Which makes the sustained feminist and SJW attack on all things traditionally nerdy all the more disgusting.

>Does consuming comics/cartoons (and doing stuff like sitting inside all day) make you ugly?

Just out of shape, which usually doesn't help. But honestly, as long as you have confidence you can get laid. Just look at Buscemi.

Damn, I've fucked girls uglier than him, holy shit. I want to tease his boipucci

A bit of both. It's harder to have a childish hobby if you are in a relationship and have many friends.

How can you be sure they don't read? As far as you know, that guy wearing his shirt with a classic kirby drawing on it might have an omnibus or two in his bedroom and gigabytes of comics on his cell phone. And who's to say that he's not authentic?

dude looks crazy attractive, if you "don't get it" you might just be ugly and in denial about it.

Chin is too flat and lips are too thick.
Other than that he's passable. Solid 7/10.

>masculine chin
>pretty boy lips not thin dad mouth

i think most women would put him at a solid 8/10 +

Young Clint Eastwood was attractive. This guy looks like someone stuck a mannequin skull under his skin.

That chin (what little of it exists) is not masculine at all.
I don't think he would care too much about what women think of him anyways, though.

>only a guy i feel is masculine can be attractive
that's such a dude response
i'm sure he's not hurting for pussy...or dick, idk, but he's getting it.

sharp jaw line, square chin good distance from mouth where it doesn't look gumpy or crimson shin lvl.

i don't see what you mean by small at all. unless you want ron pearlman or bruce campbell

>people seriously arguing that the guy in OP's pic is ugly.
W E W
E
W

This. Dude looks like a caricature of an attractive person rather than an actual attractive person.

I choose to believe they are women running some kind of false flag con.

Attractive person's social life takes a lot of their time (bar, parties etc) and earnings (need to keep up with other attractive friends). Any extra time left will be used to study on how to increase or maintain their appealness level, not reading comics.

I am quite attractive ,when it comes to facial features and decent muscularity. I am a manlet ,though.

Its most likely crazy female posters trying to make women not appear as shallow by calling a objectivley handsome man ugly

so you mean to tell me I'm supposed to blindly suck his dick because YOUR thot ass thinks he's hot? I simply question why men like him make basic bitches get turned on. Jaw Line right? It's amazing that that simple shit can make girls swoon. Fuck I don't even know why I'm considered cute by girls myself. I always wondered why my girlfriend put up with me

OP's pic is pretty, but it's a weird kind of pretty.
So he'll just look freakish and not attractive in 10 years when his youth has faded away like so many other exotic pretty females.

Anyway, I'm a big spaghetti ladened 36 year old that constantly gets hit on by girls literally half my age, mostly because my genes keep me young looking.
I've gotten fat in the past year though, thanks to my organs starting to fail.

I've been reading comics since i was 11, but i was fairly popular during middle school and HS. So I wasn't all that unusual growing up.

I'd like to say I've taken advantage of girls rubbing against me, but that's just wishful thinking and because of my spaghetti, i'm also glad i haven't. It's just too much work and i'd rather be reading comics and books.

Looks only get your foot into the door and that's it (for guys anyway). I've failed hard even when sex was a sure thing.
Nothing that's actually embarassing, but i relive and regret so much shit that i actively avoid flirty girls... which makes me regret shit even more.

Also, reading comics does nothing to make girls reject me when they find out. Nor does collecting toys. They only pretend to be interested.
Not sure if older women will though, as women my age are mostly taken and fat, so i have no interest to include them socially.

autism the post

My mom says I'm handsome...

>can't provide a good argument why he's attractive and why everyone else should feel the same
most likely a roastie who'd fuck the shit out of the femboi In the op pic like the thot that she is

You cant actually be this retarded

calling people retarded for asking why this man should be considered attractive isn't getting anyone anywhere. It's just pathetic insults.

Eh, Men like plastic women.
Women like plastic men.

So it's fair.

Plas has it good.

>thanks to my organs starting to fail.
What do you mean by this? I'm reaching my thirties soon and I'm worried that my bad eating habits will take a toll later in life...

They will.

That's a lie.

You are absolutely retarded if you need someone to explain to you why hes attractive.
Youre most likely just really autistic though and cant comprehend facial aethetics like normal people

I think it's just salt, like when you have fat frumpy feminists insist that "anorexic" (=slim) beautiful women look like shit

They'd make noise about being women if that was the case. I'm a grill and dude looks intimidatingly handsome, sure he's not the most masculine but a lot of women, esp younger women, adore the slightly androgynous pretty boy look.

>Are comics/cartoons escapism for the ugly ones among us?
yes

So good his last ongoing comic never got a full trade release.

What about attractive people who make comics and cartoons? Can somebody post some attractive creators

DC trade department does it again!

Because clearly anyone that's not a shut-in neckbeard that likes "nerd" things only does it for attention or because it's mainstream.

Paul Pope

Well duh.

There are no ugly people, just lazy ones.

I read manga, watch anime and devour books when I was younger, When I started earning my own money, I hit the gym, ate better and learned how to do make up

My hobbies are all time managed to a few minutes or hours per day, watching movies and drinking with friends got more priority.

Learn how to go beyond your comfort zone and love yourself.

Are you triggered that women would fuck in instead of you?

Not that user, but while it's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and different people like different features, op's dude is objectively extremely good-looking. His features are symmetrical and balanced which humans consider very attractive, the jaw line is strong and defined, lips full but not overly so, skin in great condition, good hair, eyes also good, seems to be fit. Interesting balance of masculine and feminine elements that makes him kinda exotic or ethereal looking. He doesn't have any noticeable flaws that stand out, ergo he's attractive, and it's just a question of individual tastes whether someone would find him a 8 1/2 or a 10. Like maybe he doesn't fit your ideal for a man, fair enough, but objectively he's very attractive

>My hobbies are all time managed to a few minutes or hours per day, watching movies and drinking with friends got more priority.
Are you retarded or are you unware of what you just said?

>Jaw Line right? It's amazing that that simple shit can make girls swoon.
If it's so simple, why are well-defined jawlines so rare these days?

>my girlfriend
Sure, buddy.

>There are no ugly people, just lazy ones.

There are people with deformities and fucked up facial structures, you know.

I think there are lots of attractive comic/cartoon fans too but they keep it more secretive. That's what I do.

>Why are most
kill yourself

Hard to see a jawline when it's drowned in fat

>there are no ugly people
epik platitude, moron

I'm on the spectrum and have 3/10 looks which means I'm excluded from most things normalfags do for fun, so I have a lot of time to stay inside and watch cartoons/anime or however else I want to piss away my life.

Most anyone is unattractive.
That's why attractive people are usually considered exceptional. They are the exception to the norm.

Post his gfs.

More attractive people have an easier time getting friends and doing group things/going out and having outside activity fun.

Less attractive people have less friends and are alone more often, so they read comic books because its a single person activity.

Because sitting and reading comics everyday ruins your posture and watching cartoons on a screen fucks up your eyesight.

Well, if I was pretty I wouldn't be into comics that much I think, unless someone in my surrounding recommended them to me

I get what you say. I dont know why is that

IT: Pretty guy

Don't girls hit on you?

I can't exactly speak for those people, /fit/ made it my goal to not become a fat slob. I noticed it when I was in college that people would just sit behind computers all day and eat wrong because they don't think about the longterm and because muh cooking is so damn hard and expensive.

It is escapism for some people, the thing is you just notice the fat ugly guys easier than the normal people because normal people don't stand out (and they don't want to).

I avoid all comic related social things because of ugly aspies who simply do not understand that they are big man children. I went once and there was a fat 30 something chick wearing the Asuka DDR outfit (black tights and lose top) pretending to be cute. Or 30 something people who are hitting on 16 yo's cause they are horrible at guessing someone's age cause they never talked to girls before.

Is it just me or is this actually a good photo? Not technically, but i feel like it caught something...

>correlation is not causation

One of the most important principles in life, but most people are willfully ignorant of it.

His happiness?

Have you looked at nu-males? They are mostly skinny rather than fat, and yet manage to have less of a jawline than Pacman. It can't be gratuitous that the levels of testosterone in men across the world has been reported to be decreasing steadily during the past few decades.

Because good looking people are too busy getting laid and going on exciting adventures to have time for hobbies.

Beauty privilege is real, and it makes your life easier than any other privilege does besides wealth.

delet

where do you think you are? I do get fucked but of course we'd be jealous of a guy like him receiving all sorts of praise and attention.
Wow, the dick ducking is real. I Recognize when other people (like faggots such as you) would find him attractive. I'm just questioning why I should be attracted.
finally someone sane enough to give a reasonable explanation. Maybe I define attraction a little differently for myself. someone like op isn't hideous I'm not literally drawn to them. If I'm drawn to them I consider myself truly attracted.
I dunno, ask mother nature why defined jaw lines are rare. I meant simple as in just simply having it makes sluts worship you like Jesus.

why is this thread still here? it's just a circlejerk for attractive normalfags. barely any LEGITIMATE comic discussion here.

Fake nerd boys. Avoid.

Only femchads (wouldn't even call them Stacies) whom I'm not into. If there's a drugged up girl covered in tattoos somewhere she'll hit on me. Could be that only those girls are extroverted enough to hit on a boy.

>me on the left

SJWs don't fight against people with privilege. They're there to distract attention from the ones who actually have privilege. There's a reason so many of them are trust fund kiddies.

Eh, take it while you still can, it sure as hell not gonna get better as I've learned.

I'd rather have ugly people who know their shit about comics than 'pretty' people who know jackshit about comics.

Being a fashion model doesn't imply attractiveness. A lot of them look like strung-out heroin addicts.

Not saying that's you, but still. I know your feel.

That is prime boipussy.

I think thats a retarded assumption. There was an entire thread yesterday bitching at some guy for drinking soda.

Comics inspire some people to get in shape.

Most people are unattractive therefore the majority of fans of anything will be mainly uggos just because beauty is pretty rare.