Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>woman with flowers and chocolate

That just doesn't look right

Dick is like woman tbqh. He is slut

They were for her, he was supposed to realize he should give her chocolate and flowers

>You'll never break a woman's heart like this

is he a sknak in rebirth?

It's sad that you have never had a girl take care of you senpai. It's not supposed to only be one way.

Sometimes, nobody is really in the wrong. Sometimes, like just happens and it just sucks. All you can do is move on.

Starfire probably shouldn't have lied, but it's not a big enough deal to say she was "wrong" necessarily. Just kind of awkward.

Who is the best Dick girl?

Babs and Starfire are competing for Dick, it's like in wildlife where two males compete for a female, you have to impress and provide for them to gain their favour.

In order
Starfire>Helena>>>>Babs

>wrong

not having both

Kory was wrong for being a skank.
Dick was wrong for being a slut.
Babs was wrong for being a shit.

Fucking ouch

>ywn have two girls fight over you but emotionally damage both of them beyond repair

No one? Barbara had no idea Kory was there, meaning trying to approach Dick wasn't inappropriate, Kory wasn't being a bitch and genuinely felt bad for Barbara, and only lied to spare Dick's feelings, and Dick is blissfully unaware that anything happened. Then in the narration, they agree to put it behind them despite regretting what happened.

Everyone handled this very well.

all the ones that aren't Babs

Barbara....for not suggesting a threesome.

What about the Ravager?

A little worse than Helena, still superior to Babs

Donna

Superior to Helena, inferior to Starfire

Wrong, Donna is basically incest. Should only be slightly ahead of Babs.

Starfire is like a female chad.

Incorrect, Donna is not on the scale at all due to her sisterly/best friend relationship with Dick

While I prefer Dick with Starfire, why all the hate on Babs?

Dick x Starfire fans and Dick x Babs fans are one of the most vicious ship rivalries in comics. But beyond that, NuBabs is a shadow of her former self, and the whole 'starcrossed lovers' schtick DC push on Dickbabs makes it so neither character can ever be in a long term relationship with anyone else.

It was a dumb, editorial driven decision, they have no chemistry, literally just synergy with BTAS.
Basically the same thing going on with GotG after three recent movies. I loved both BTAS and GotG but I hated the effect they had on the comics.

Womanlets: when will they learn?

Because Babs is a terrible character concept and is also unlikable.

It hasn't always been this way, you know
Once, Babs was merely forgettable

I miss those days

I'd forgotten about them

>literally just synergy with BTAS.

What's the first canon appearance of Dickbabs?

Barbara, for existing as Batgirl.

BTAS
In the 70s, Dick had crush on Batgirl but Barbara thought he was a stupid kid. barbara was engaged to Jason Bard and Dick had his generic college girlfriend Lori. Then Batman Family got cancelled (which is where the majority of the teasing happened), NTT happened, Starfire existed and was clearly meant to be with Dick from the get go, NTT became incredibly popular, and Dick stopped appearing as much in the Batbooks.

No, I mean in comics. When did Dickbabs synergy first happen?

No one, it was a unfortunate situation and all the parts involved regret it happened.

>Dick had crush on Batgirl
Also there was page where he said he loves her like a sister or something while she was pretend sleeping on the couch. That despite the crush he had on Batgirl, probably because they got letters from fans saying it was gross for a young lad like Dick to be in a relationship with a grown ass woman (who was a congresswoman).

And then sometime in the 00s, it actually may be the issue from OP's pic, some writer redid that page but had Dick confessing that he loved her as in he wanted to plow her.

Well he's already struck up a new relationship, rubbed it in the face of Babs and Kory, and then wrecked it.

So yes.

what did DC do? DickBabs is the endgame now? when did that happen?

Dixon's run.

Dick had been taken away from the Titans franchise since it basically imploded, an editorial issue stopped Dick and Kory's wedding from happening a few years prior, and then Dick basically got changed from being a Titan first to a Batfamily member first.

Dixon was doing a very slow burn in addition to being very conservative, so Devin Grayson actually beat Dixon to having Dick sleep with a woman (in the Dick/Helena mini), something Dixon was apparently pretty salty about. Cause he was trying to build up Dick/Babs.

He had basically Batman, BOP, 'Tec, Nightwing, Robin, and Batgirl Year One to build Dick/Babs up via retconning it in.

Barbara. I can get the sweets, I guess, but who the hell gives a straight man flowers?

They decided it was endgame when Dick became a batfamily member first and Titan second.
Honestly had that TT cartoon never happened, the Dick/Kory relationship would probably be 100% dead.

Simone wanted to have Ryan Choi in Batgirl and I think she said that included making or teasing Ryan as a love interest to Barbara, but editorial said no to outside characters.

Batfamily members are literally not allowed to have relationships outside the batfamily.

>Honestly had that TT cartoon never happened, the Dick/Kory relationship would probably be 100% dead.

At least it was good for something

Is this the new cuckquean general?

no it's a Dick shipping war thread

Remember when Sup Forums shipped this?

>Babs is using heels
>still a midget compared to barefoot Star
When will femlets learn?

>Who is the best Dick girl?
Dick obviously

Injustice thread is now shipping sub zero and starfire

That's not Midnighter.

Though I got a feeling Middy didn't actually want Dick because he didn't want to get serious with anyone but Apollo.

SubFire makes sense tbhqh

There's nothing wrong with a little flirting sometimes

Of course he didn't, he was just playing and teasing the poor white straight boi

Gay people are whores

That's what big bro Hollywood tells us all the time

Look at this faggot who doesn't like to have a nice-smelling house.

he seemed pretty invested in Prometheus

Weren't we all, but I think Ridley Scott should've kept his Ancient Aliens fanfiction out of the Alien mythos.

How so

True that. He should have gone for Dick.

Middy isn't a whore, he's a slut. And that's OK.

WHEN

Better than the time he fucked babs after finding out she was paralyzed and the morning after invites her to his wedding to

Jon a shit tbqh, but they're seemingly doing a Dickfire son in that Higgins mini

same issue but I think he already knew she was paralyzed

Flowers for a man are for your apartment, to give you a girl's touch. As in is a sign the girl wants to move with you/take things more seriously and feel more comfortable in your apartment.
Chocolate it's extremely common too. My girlfriend used to give me salt water candy. The girl before chocolate, and the girl before kuchen, girls that can't cook still try to do nice gestures.

>jon a shit
Better than mari and damian

Also he found out she was paralyzed and went to go see her because he was off earth when it happened. He then fucked her

It's a forced meme. Guys like this can't actually explain how She's a shadow of her former self, he'll say shit like she's arrogant, which doesn't make her a bad character, or he'll say that she's a woman-child which is bullshit.

>Dickfire child
Cute

Then they give you a houseplant or an assortment of flowers. Women don't bring you roses. That guy is right about nit looking weird. And they don't bring chocolate either (Even in your example). They bring something homemade like a lasagna

>those wilting flowers right at crotch level
>Starfire on her tiptoes so she can tower over Babs all the more

Damn man

More like Starfire>>>>>Helena>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Babs

Starfire >>> Rose Wilson = Helena Bertinelli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barbara Gordon

Honorable mention for weird fetishy pseudo incest with Helena Wayne

CHESTLETS

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

>Batfamily members are literally not allowed to have relationships outside the batfamily.
What about Red Him and Red Her?

Jason is escaping the batfam

Bump

Starfire is so fucking hot

Are you telling me that editorals was the reason for the infamous scene where Raven rapes Starfire to destroy the wedding?

Lobdell is taking his time with this relationship and I feel that when they do get together, it will feel
earnest.

isn't that how its suppose to be?

starfire x brainiac OTP

Indeed. But too many writers just want to pair people together without taking the time to really expand on them and discover things about each other to treasure in the other person.

Barbara was 5'7, taller than the average US woman by several inches.
Starfire is 6'4.

sigh

This is an impressive dick move.

She deserves it

What if Starfire x Dick x Barbara OT3?

>x Barbara

no thanks

Only if it involves Dick and Kory having sex while Babs watches and cries

that doesn't look real

I think I need more context to decide who is right and wrong.

I am what I am. Someone has to

he was in the wrong for sure

Speak for yourself.

And if they can't cook, they bring takeout Chinese or pizza or something.

The flowers are to mark territory. The food is to show worth. Either they can make it, or they have money to throw on takeout.

>Raven rapes starfire
What?

She's not a woman child but she's literally aged down to a college aged girl and written like one, which is a complete departure from the Oracle characterization. She's undeniably a completely different character, and if you liked Oracle I can see why you would call that a Shadow of her former self.

Is this a premiere skin?