Is there a more JUST character than Cyclops?

Is there a more JUST character than Cyclops?

JJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

More like JUSTIFIED

Elaborate

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

How many people has he killed?

Yes, Beast.

Blackbolt, not even an Inhuman sympathizer or even like the character, but fans/readers of his character tell me that he went from King of Harems and civilization to a cuck jobber who can't lead a fish to water.

He thinks he's everyone's dad. A self righteous prick. I have wished that Logan would gut his ass on more than one occasion.

More like JUSTIFIPOCALYPSE!

Logan has tried. He always ends up as a shinny skeleton on the ground.

Cyclops was right.

Blackbolt and Beast.

Too bad logan can never beat a true work up the balls to go against a chad like cyke, and spent their years toether jacking off to the lock of jeans hair while scott fucked her every night.

I wouldn't say more JUST-ed for Beast, but he's close.
Becoming a race traitor for "reasons" is some BS.

JEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Amusing how so little holds back his optic blast near his face but few structures on Earth could withstand them out past a few feet from his face.

The level of edgy teen in that post...

He's got brain damage, from falling out of a plane with his brother and a burning parachute, because aliens abducted his parents.
The brain damage is the reason he can't really "turn off" his eyebeam powers at will.
He then was sent to a shitty Orphanage, where he got up to some shit with Mr. Sinister.

Timeskip, he's an X-Men and the leader during the single most boring era of the X-Men.
He and his group get abducted by a sentient Island, Krakoa.
They get rescued by the 80's X-Men, everyone but him leaves. Possibly including Jean but maybe she comes back? Ask X-user next Great X-Men Storytime installment.
He runs with the new X-Men for a while, watches his Girlfriend die. Come back. Turn into a psycho supervillain, kill entire planets, and is the one who puts her down Old Yeller style. Also, the guy he hates most was kind of his romantic rival for said girlfriend.

So, he gets the fuck out before being an X-Men destroys him, gets dragged back in a few times before retiring for good marrying a cute redhead and fucking off to Alaska.
And then Jean comes back, and Cyclops feels like he NEEDS to go patch things up. He does this, and while he's gone his wife and kid disappears. And comes back, as a Supervillainess.
This pattern of people he loves turning evil, I think, is the main reason his latest beau was a supervillainess. She was already evil, she's innoculated.

Except she becomes evil, but we're not even to that point yet.

I don't know but there are no character who are more RIGHT.

Whenever I try to read about the X-Men in a place that's not Sup Forums, I see movie-only folk complaining how Cyclops is "keeping Wolverine from Jean."

What gives?

Casual's gonna casual.
Also Hugh Jackedman has a lot of fans.

Based cyke.

Goes to show the power of Cyclops in that in what is considered one of the worst events in recent memory he gets an iconic page that tells more about his character than any other page.

>Except she becomes evil, but we're not even to that point yet.

Emma did nothing wrong. Fuck Marvel.

Casuals being retarded is nothing new.

Ever notice how betas hate Cyclops because of his Chad status and love the smelly, hairy manlet with anger issues?

post the page before or after where the show her sucking him off

>What gives?
They only watched the movies, they don't know how badly Jean wanted to fuck Scott or how stalkerish Wolverine came across as.

not enough

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS

Arent Havok's and Cyclop's powers too different for them to be immune to eath other?

Havok shoots plasma from energy he stores in his cells, Cyclops shoots energy from a dimension made only of concussive energy from solar powered interdimensional portal eyes.

I think we should have gotten Schism at the end of Morrisons run.
By that I mean Scott and Jean get a divorce like adults, and we get 2 books for 2 teams, one with Jean + Wolverine, and one with Scott + Emma.

Nope. Cyclops is truly the most just and the most right.