Today is Spider-Man's 55th Birthday

Amazing Fantasy #15 was published on August 10th 1962

Say something nice about him

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/electric-company-1981-08/Image080617181547#page/n11/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=0ivvEgkWDGo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ILCTco-9vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry Peter, you'll probably outlive both Bendis and Slott.

When are we going to get a steady, good artist/writer team on Spider-Man?

I want them to go back to the original numbering and put Samnee on the title. Maybe then I'll actually pick it up.

Holy shit no way
today is my birthday

We're getting #789 during Legacy, and BC says the rumor is Nick Spencer is taking over after #800

How's your uncle? You might wanna call him. You know. To be sure.

Nice. But I'm really hoping they boot Ramos off the title for good and get a quality artist soon. Camuncoli or whatever his name is is decent, but I'd like to see someone more... classic?

My Uncle is fine user, and I'm not joking. Today is actually my birthday.

Happy Birthday user! take pride that youre sharing a birthday with the best boy

Congratulations. Stay away from spiders.

MEANT FOR I fucked up user

Book should have been cancelled after Ditko left.

Wrong user but Thank you. It's great because Spider-Man has always been my favorite super hero and he still is

I just really miss the days of Rivera on Daredevil. That was something else and brought me back into comics. I'm out again, though.

It's ok

Columbine.jpg

Nah.

>Camuncoli
that guy's art is hideous

When it's him vs. Ramos it looks like Kirby.

The pain will end someday, Peter.

Romita Sr>>Ditko

I hope they keep Staurt Immonen long enough. Loved his work on USM, love his stuff rn.

Yeah, but don't they usually have two artists at a time? I like his stuff, too.

Happy birthday Spidey, here's hoping Slott fucks off and stops shitting all over you

you got a smokin' wife

I like Ditko, but Romita really brings it. John Buscema's 10 issues are fucking sweet too.
Ditko clearly stopped giving a fuck after pic related. It's animooted.

Don't tell Harry

>sput sput
this word makes me laugh and I can never take this page seriously

Been wanting to read Joe Kelly's run, but I don't know where it starts. Is his spidey any good?

I've always imagined it as the noise the engine makes as it's working through Normie's breast bone.

Thankfully it's a child's comic and not meant to be take all that seriously.

>Spider-man
>Not to be taken seriously.
Faggot detected.

Homecoming happened, deal with it.

Movies and cartoons are for kids and comics pre-Slott are for adults and intellectuals, everyone knows that.

Not since Staurt got on the book, even if its been double shipping.

But then we would have never seen Romita Sr on Spider-Man.

Romita Sr > Ditko

>moviefags
>expecting anyone to care.
Double faggot detected.

According to marvel I should hate Peter and love miles so where is black spider to sell the most comics ever

>Sup Forums
>nice
nigga do you know WHERE the fuck you're at

Happy birthday, webhead!

>he takes comic books seriously

Fuck the Marvel movies for being meta, but if you unironically take comics seriously you need to have your head fucking examined.

Congratulations for 55 years of webs and bad jokes.

Post your favorite Spiderman panel/page.

Sup Forums's had its nice moments and its bad moments.

This board is so full of raging autists unable to get an obvious joke and just waiting with baited breath to deliver a pedantic messge in a bottle that it fucking blows my mind.
You, sir, are the retard.

Hard to tell online. Especially here.

Also, stop calling me names or I'll lick your dick.

Had*

As usual, the best Spider-Man comics are not canon.
archive.org/stream/electric-company-1981-08/Image080617181547#page/n11/mode/2up

you wouldn't want to be spider-man?

His spider powers are cursed and only bring tragedy. Goes beyond mere Parker Luck.

His powers are just too good with no real weaknesses so there's that catch.

Goddammit user

>for spider-mans 50th birthday he got beat by otto and his writer and editor talked about how they wanted peter to stay killed off forever
>for batman's 75 birthday he had a weekly comic series run for the entire year that sold like crazy

Friendly reminder DC cares about its characters and knows how to properly milk them while Marvel shits on theirs and does nothing for them.

Why bring that up? Are you trying to start a company war?

yes.

You're doing it wrong. Spider-Fag have been bitching about Marvel's treatment of him since forever. You're just gonna get agreement.

I'm just letting you know that Spider-Man never gets the respect that he deserves. Either in-universe or by his company.

A mega sized anniversary issue that celebrates all of Spider-Man and puts Peter in a better, different direction would've been better. But Superior sold well so that kind of doomed him.

>Nick Spencer

Wow, can't wait for him to "change everything, no really" in some hamfisted, faux-offensive way to trigger people into writing articles about his crap.

He'll make Spidey right-wing so people write articles about how he's literally Hitler now.

>Uncle Ben posting becomes canon.

Nah I think we'll get Superior Foes and Ant-Man Spencer back. He'll likely lay off on the political stuff due to all the backlash.

Hopefully.

samnee when?

already did

SPIDER BLOOD
SPIDER BLOOD
RADIOACTIVE SPIDER BLOOD

Dontell hurry

>He actually wants to become suffering-man
You think we call him suffering-man just to have a few laughs, user?

yeah. I ain't shitting on Ditko though. His A game was out of this world. that issue especially was legendary.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ivvEgkWDGo

Spencer spent a good portion of the last few months screaming out his lungs on Twitter, defending his shitty soapbox story, I don't think he's ever backing down now.

They've booted him a long time ago, you idjit.

Man, Homecoming's version of that was way shittier. Specially because it didn't look like there was too much rubble on top of Peter anyway.

Nick Spencer excels at street level/light hearted stories.

Avengers World, and Secret Avengers were both painfully mediocre. Superior Foes and Ant Man were incredible. He'd do good on spider-man.

But it's not happening because Slott is never getting off the title.

Well no shit, this was the turning point and Stan just wanted to putz around instead of ramping things up. I can't blame him for not wanting to do half a year of filler.

Marvel's been run by nutters for like 15 years, man.
DC's got its own huge problems, though.

The Washington Monument was built by slaves, stop having fun and #RESIST with your friends at the DNC

Ah, didn't see this thread about Spidey's anniversary! Sorry, if I had to create another thread, but really wanted to share this with you guys, tried my best to make it all work (despite some technical difficulties here and there): youtube.com/watch?v=2ILCTco-9vo

You need a pop filter. And like, your own tripod so you don't have to make a friend stand there and film you. And some proper lighting.
Also possibly a boom mic, I can't even tell.

I hope Slott chokes on dicks and dies

It's hard to hear what you're saying. Had to stop watching after some minjtes.

me too