Hey Sup Forums theres a new show coming to cartoon network

Its called stephano jeff it follows a boy who is gay but also is a crime stopper superheroe and he goes on adventures and it has a really deep story but its also funny (tm). you guys should watch it im sure you will love it its nothing like all the other shows

no waifus
no watch
apply yourselves

Does it have waifus?
Does it have fight scenes?

youre a faggot.

it has BOTH but the only problem is the waifus an d FIGHT scenes are all lesbians!! sorry boys XD

hey bro stephano jeff does not appreciate the use of the f bomb

I heard there was a new show called OK GOKU where notkid goku hangs around a gas station and people only watch it because the women have fat legs. also it got axed.

Tits or gtfo.

why does he have to do stuff? why dont they just let him suck cock? Cartoons today have way too much stuff happening its confusing. give me something simple.

Ohhh! stephano jeff would love to meat OK GOKU xD. please call stephano jeff in internet so they can meet up!! !

This is too off model for modern cartoons. Needs more spaghetti arms, bean faces and simple shapes.

stephano jeff originally sucked cock but then the BIG MEAN studio cartoon network wouldnt let stephano jeff be gay pride on cn without subtlety!!! what mean boys!

I like it because it's wholesome and funny. Also Rad is rad.

holy f***ing yum who is this blue hunk

>boy
why do networks do this? Just leave to the publics choice, stop imposing genders.

It's Rad, he's a big guy for you

Wasted.

Not a real show

KILL YOURSELF!

I hope you like my character Mr. Executive. I made sure to use primary colors. I hope the striped shirt isn't too complex for the design since there is a lot going on there. I hope it isn't too hard to animate.

like this?

So you like my modern Mandark?

not too different from the original

in fact, he actually has MORE color

>strips
Can we have something a little bit more simple to digest? stripes distract me.

That's exactly what I was going for. I tried to keep him the same without changing him too much and spicing him up a bit, such as adding a striped shirt and wiggly arms. There are some things that I left out so that he would be easier to animate. For instance I slightly changed the nose, and I changed the head to a more standard modern cartoon design while still keeping Mandark's trademark bowl haircut.

Would a simple shirt with a picture of atest tube do? So people will know that he's into science?

Faggots

THIS is how good character designs look like!

Cartoons will be nothing but steaming shit vomit unless they ALL look like this