F

F

A K E

Wait this a thing?

this thread will fill up with (you)s despite OP being too lazy to even bother with a fake link, let alone a fake paragraph of greentext.

Guys...

It isn't fake.

they arent talking about a revival you fat shit

user, we just had this shitty fake news as a thread this morning.

The what the fuck are they talking about, asshole?

They're talking about the Seth MacFarlane part you mongoloid.

So? He'd probably be respectful towards the property, as long as the execs don't make him change it to his "style", like they allegedly did with the Flintstones reboot.

They need to patch the PC version of KotH before they revive the TV show. Noobs spamming Cotton's shotgun - OP as shit.

F A K E
A
K
E

Fuck you, alright? You don't have to be a jackass about every little thing I say. I was trying to point out that the revival wasn't fake and you come in insulting me for literally no fucking reason other than it makes you feel better about your pathetic life. Who the hell cares whether or not Seth MacFarlane ends up working on the show? It's not important to my point and you calling me names serves no purpose other than to show how much of a dick you actually are. Go the fuck away, nobody wants you here.

its the internet faggot get over yourself

LETS GET THIS FAGGOT ON THE FRONT PAGE

You seem upset, OP

I'm so sorry.

Sorry you're such a little nerd. HAHAHA. Get out before I give you a freaking noogie.

And there goes the conversation
But, really, what does it matter if Seth does it?

Ya little salty bitch

King of the Hill doesn't have jokes, it has a group of hicks saying and doing funny things to fit the situation. Family Guy has scenes immediately put to a halt for a setup to a joke that's only vaguely relevant to what's happening in the scene. It's not a good match.

I guess, but Seth has done other, better, shows. I think he could pull it off if given the chance.

I think his executive producer credit, if real, means he used his own pull with Fox to make the show. Fox wouldn't bring back King of the Hill unless somebody big pushed for it. Seth's involvement makes a lot of sense that way.

I doubt he'd fuck over Mike Judge by turning the show into something it's not. I also doubt he'd want much creative input at all.

Calm your autism.

>. Who the hell cares whether or not Seth MacFarlane ends up working on the show?

Is this nigger serious

>I guess, but Seth has done other, better, shows

The only marginally good show he's involved in is American Dad.

Cleveland show is a fucking trainwreck. And that cowboy movie he wrote, produced, directed, and starred in was also a fucking shitfest.

That man has no credibility left.

>KotH revival
this is real

>Seth MacFarlane
>CNN
this is fake

Mad?

This can't be real.

THIS CAN'T BE REAL!

>Who the hell cares whether or not Seth MacFarlane ends up working on the show?
I do you shit slurping butt licker

I hope you are soothed and consoled by these smug anime girls.

we konw what happened to adrien brody

I love ironic humor!

This seems more like a monkey's paw thread than something real.

Im sorry what now

Wew

I'm willing to believe that Seth won't go overboard and Mike holds final decision

I hope the fix the the Lucky's truck expansion, it glitches out on the Tom Landry football field map

BOY I TELL YOU HWAT, THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TIME I GAVE LADYBIRD A RUSTY TROMBONE

>I work in an office

Why why for the love of god is he doing it

Underage new fag detected

>Who the hell cares whether or not Seth MacFarlane ends up working on the show? It's not important to my point

Oh god please no.

>flavor of the month cunts
almost as shit as that nog's post

but isn't Seth working on that Star Trek parody ?

I agree only out of the fact that a reboot will suck either way.

PFFFHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAA

Nice one you dumb bib wearing dope.

Shut up Seth

I like your bait and the wave of 'at least I'm better than this fag' responses it inspired. Keep it up.

Put me in le /r/Sup Forums screencap XD

oh god

I speak as a horsefucker when I tell you that you are more autistic than me

Why would they bring this shit back? It was the single most boring, backward adult swim cartoon of its time and the only reason people remember it are its shitty memes.

Put me on the screencap

So King of the Hill might actually be funny for once?

beat me to it you son of a bitch

You seem upseth.

New pasta?

On a scale of 1-10 how fucked would you say King Of The Hill is now that Seth is in charge?

Please be fake, oh my God, I can't even begin to imagine how terrible that would be.

>Sup Forumsmblr isn't real

I haven't read any of the replies, but i'm sure someone already asked. Do you know where you are?

YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

(Also put me in the screencap.)

POSTING ON EPIC THREAD

>Seth has done other, better, shows.

No. No, he has not.

Fuck off Seth

Hey Bobby remember that time...

GB2NIGGERTITS

Is this actually real or not? Fuck, I don't want Mcfarlane anywhere near King of the Hill.

GEE HANK NOW DON'T THIS REMIND YAH OF THAT TIME...

is this going to be a new pasta?

being this b u t t m a d

>Beavis and Butthead 2011 got 1 short season
>Family of the Propane Guy will get 5 seasons including a 2 part Simpsons crossover

Man I have not used these words in a long time. Nothing else seems like a more appropriate response.

u mad

Seriously though thank you. I rather enjoyed the days when people expressed their anger more freely on this site instead of the bitchy passive aggressive sarcasm we get in these modern times. There was much more passion in peoples posts those days.

I can't believe you retards let me get this obvious bait thread to near 100 posts

Bait or legit retard it turned into a fun thread. I REGRET NOTHING!

lmaoing at your life

NONONO

Who used the monkeys paw?