Turtles are kawaii

Turtles are kawaii.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzSb1F3BgYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums does NOT like TMNT.

Since when?

I have been wanting to get into the turtle comics are the modern ones any good? I saw a few scenes where Raph is talking about how depressing it is that he is the last of his species and thought that this could be right up my ally.

I have heard that the series can get really dark at times which interests me but I have also heard derpy things like Donnie dying and becoming a robot, I know they are giant talking turtles but still...

What do you want from the series? Just edgy bull shit?

?

>removing the masks

stop it Stop It STOP IT NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO

Something can be sad, depressing, and good but not edgy. Have you read Building Stories? It's incredibly depressing and isn't edgy and a top notch comic that at the end of reading it call my mom and tell her I love her. Sadness and retrospect on the harsher elements of ones life can create some thrilling stories, deep characters, and self introspection.

So no, not edgy bullshit.

I want to fuck all of them. Especially Splinter.

Dumbass.

Patrician taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzSb1F3BgYg

So you go to a series about anthropomorphic turtles that double as ninjas and fight OTHER anthropomorphic animals and aliens for your fix?

Just watch the 2003 cartoon instead, comics were a mistake.

>bashing IDW

Its pretty much the best version of TMNT ever.

You act like nonconventional mediums can't be used to convey a message, emotion, or be thought provoking. Sweet Tooth is about athropomorphic animal people and has all sorts of good stuff inside. Marvel The End conveys satire about the comic book industry. Lex Luthor Man of Steel is conveying Nietzsche ideals with an alien in colored underwear. Mr. A is a detecive in an iron mask spouting Randian viewpoints, all the while having beautiful artistic depictions of good vs evil) Hell the Killing Joke is half about a homicidal clown...

I think you need to look deeper into comics to see they aren't all just people in colored underpants beating the hell out of each other or at least read something with more sustenance.

bullshit.

the modern IDW comics are fucking fantastic.

Shut up Campbell

GREEN LOVERS COME RESCUE ME

is this a meme?

Agree

Depending on who you ask, it's either someone here who's against doing cutsier stuff with the characters or a hetero CIS-scum transphobic piece of shit.

Go to bed Sophie