The Teen Titans Go Rant Videos Need To End

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ7Sk8t8fZw
youtube.com/watch?v=zQlkvu4vBxU
youtube.com/watch?v=3eiHqOIqs1A
youtube.com/watch?v=omxqka1kVlY
youtube.com/watch?v=YulE2qjT7lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=24uI9p8uyl4

Guys, let's face it Cartoon Network is dead, but these Teen Titans Go videos aren't helping, cable TV is dying, why should be be ranting anyway, just leave it alone and watch th Cartoon Network shows online or by streaming, complaing ain''t gonna help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kE9tMKdQ40
youtube.com/watch?v=EAOmXzjrSr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought it's more of "different guys pointing out the same thing" that's not helping things.

>Teen Titans reruns at 6:00 am
>CN made this mural for comic con 2017

Season 6 when?

Why are you posting this here? Go whine in the comment section of the videos you listed.

> those offmodel OG Titans

Was it too much trouble for WB Animation/DC to just have Drouhard draw it?

Lets be honest here, the off-model OG versions do look better.

Stop shilling faggot

They seem fine to me

the shilling of video rants about ttg needs to end

Yes

>DeviantCringe

Glad he's a literally who.

Holy shit.

Complaining about stuff is an easy way to get views/subs for youtubers

and (You)s on Sup Forums

Not surprising. They've made their disdain for the original known on the show. Sucks they're harassing people that worked on it, though.

They shouldnt end to the show ends

so can we all agree that the majority of crew on TTG are the petty, childish, and all around grade A assholes?

>he majority of crew on TTG are the petty, childish, and all around grade A assholes?
The show makes everyone angry simply by existing, but they are embracing it and they pour kerosene on the fire
That's why I like the show

>They've made their disdain for the original known on the show.
>still believing this

no. It's not their fault neckbeards won't get over a 10 year old show

what the fuck? why would they make this?

you're right user, its also not their fault that they are treating a member of their own crew like shit for simply having been apart of the crew that made the cartoon they are basing their current show off of.

What was I thinking?!

Nothing wrong with a little self-depreciation. TTG has done it before. Brave and the Bold did it in the first Bat-Mite episode. The guys from Beware poked fun at how people reacted to Alfred at Comic Con. I'm sure there's others as well.

Doesn't sound like TTGO since they work with several members from the old show, but whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=4kE9tMKdQ40

youtube.com/watch?v=EAOmXzjrSr8

>complaing ain''t gonna help

Maybe you should have took your own advice and not make this thread

I honestly take most young or women artists opinions with a grain of salt in this industry. Ever since Sabrina Cotugno said her CalArts teacher was a sexist who discouraged women from becoming storyboard artists just because he described certain personality traits as "feminine" or "masculine". He later called her out to say that was bullshit.

Wasn't there an episode where someone shows them the original and theyre all amazed by the superior art style and characters?