Would you mate with Maxima given the chance?

Would you mate with Maxima given the chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ge1mkjUwAYg?t=1m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying this is a question.

son i dont know what kind of fruitcake perspective u r asking this from but i check yes for all holes

The sex would be fucking nuts, you are goddamn right I would

>a sex crazed warrior space queen never aggressively fawn over you

A sex crazed warrior space queen who also happens to be an extremely hot redhead.

I don't think I would have a say in the matter.

How tall is she? This is very important to me.

I'm surprised that in all the elseworlds and dimensional babies out there in DCland, there's never been a Maxima/Superman son kicking around out there as a character.

>no story where Superman meets different versions of Jon with different mothers

I don't like Marvel that much, but I gotta admit that they handle better their universes with all those What If and crazy crossovers between characters.

I would give anything to have a story of a fight between Darkseid and Trigon or any other magical behemoth.

>Is even Superman powerful enough to survive sticking his dick in crazy?

Is that even a question

is this a joke

of course i would

It's cute that you think Id have any say in the matter

One is Livewire. Another one is Maxima. Another one is Rule 63 Batman. Another one is Lex Luthor, not a gender bender one, just Lex Luthor that managed to create an artificial womb in his belly and somehow convinced the Man of Steel to fuck him in the ass to get him pregnant (he is planing to use this as an elaborate plan to make Superman pay him alimony and make him look like an irresponsible father to the rest of Metropolis).

Silver Age Lex doesn't fuck around. Figuratively speaking.

She is slightly shorter than Superman, so about 6'1". How tall are you?

>With Lana he would grow up in Kansas
>With Cat he would be into maximizing his image for the press
>With Power Girl he would grow up only around Kryptonians
>With Vixen he would have animal powers on top of his own
>With Zatanna he would be a terrifying Kryptonian-homo magi hybrid and probably named Giovanni
>With Starfire he'd have double sun powers
>With Ice Guy would be eternally cucked
>With Catwoman he'd steal shit

I'm suddenly glad Clark is in love with a normal human

If you dont want to fuck superman youre gay

pretty much

Would it hurt? I mean, I know Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex is a meme, but while Superman can control his muscles enough to make a woman feel good and keep her safe, Max can't...do that with her vagina, can she?

Skip to 1:43 for answer
youtu.be/ge1mkjUwAYg?t=1m43s

The idea itself is fascinating, desu

I would but I'm not superman

who?

I would love to see an alternate Superman who has R63 Darkseid (Uxanas lol) as his exwife.
They would have Orion and Grail as twins.

>As if you would have a say in the matter.

So basically the Darkseid rule 63 meme from Sup Forums but actually published? I'd be down with that.

>divorced parent drama on Apokolips with female Darkseid
yes
YES

So here I am, doing everything I can, holding on to what I am, pretending I'm a Superman