What are your thoughts on Mavis Dracula?

What are your thoughts on Mavis Dracula?

Good design stuck on a shit movie.

So is she canonically older or younger than Alucard?

The perfect balance of cute and sexy. Also a decent MC in her cartoon.

Teen pregnancy is not funny.

Hellsing Alucard? Younger by 450+ years.

> Hellsing Alucard
Another fag Sup Forums, go to hell bitch.
Alucard for Castlevania is better Alucard

3D Mavis: Pure waifu
2D Mavis: Pure Sex

Perfect except for one flaw: she's in an Adam Sandler series

Castlevania is equally Sup Forums

Look you fucking retard, if you ask how old Alucard is I'm going to assume it's not the one where his age varies by centuries before some games, especially when you don't give a fucking game to work off of.

>2D Mavis

she is sexy as fuck

yeah. i know shes married but i can still make her mine! you cannot tell me that johnny, this shaggy rogers lookin ass string bean motherfucker doenst look like a beta cuck.

a JEW!

She has terrible taste in men

This is precisely what makes me hate her. Same to Nicole from Gumball or Kimpossible (fight me). Female characters who get with annoying, lame, shit tier men? Instantly unappealing. Even more so if they bear the children of undesirable men. So this stupid prequel cartoon? It's not only shitty in the respect of being another show like Dragons that cannot move anything forward, but it's like this empty promise of appeal, one that we know will not be maintained because Mavis' appeal will die the instant you watch the shitty first movie.

Also fuck how the werewolf girl is going to be dating the shitty Gary Stu son of Mavis and her ginger faggot husband.

hes a total beta pussyfaggot. hes pathetic even in the movies!

honestly needed at least some kind of clothing redesign in the sequel to make things feel less like a teen pregnancy.

Yeah I have this issue with anime a lot too. I know the people watching are all turbo nerds who need to self insert but didn't the idea used to be you pretend to be the cool guy?

>american team
>american company
>only in english
>Sup Forums

An immortal loli

She's more mature than a loli

>Anime artstyle series based on Japanese game
>Not Sup Forums
Nice try

shes fucking stupid and her design is shit
i hate Sup Forumss obsession with goths

goths are so sexy tho. i appreciate the darker, finer, more unique things in life.

everyone tells me that i look like her and it gets kinda annoying after a while

pics please!