Excuse me Sup Forums, I have a brief announcement to make: Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil...

Excuse me Sup Forums, I have a brief announcement to make: Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11. Thank you for your time and good night.

We wuz Jeezus an sheet

>almonds

All of that is nonsense.

>Jesus was black
>Black
I fucking hate when they do this. Just because someone would have dark skin,it doesn't mean they are black.

NOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE TRUEEEEEEE

I liked when Huey tried this in real life and nobody cared.

What does it matter what jesus looked like anyway?
He's a spoopy skeleton now somewhere

all darkies look the same to me

Just because someone would have light skin doesn't mean they're white. I get the concern, but don't act like the issue started with black jesus

is he about to suck that black dig?

UNCLE RUCKUS PLZ

Because people are mad about the old European paintings of the guy making him European.
He's a jew and is even said to look Jewish as hell, I don't really give a shit if he was a dark Jew or light Jew. He's fucking Jesus, it shouldn't matter what he looks like.

It sounds all pretty fucking American to me really. Personally, I wouldn't even consider calling a Afro-European black. Lumping them with American is offensive.

really exemplifies how he's a kid with ideas and motives way too extravagant for his age

Well, Reagan and Kennedy are definitely over rated and where not "good guys" but all that other shit is just that, shit.

Anyone with a fire technology degree knows that jet fuel can burn steal beams...the Twin Towers were basically chimneys and there is lots' of flammable material from paper to electronics, plastics and more...

I was there the day it happened and lost friends and it really triggers me when I hear some bourgeois city slicker says 9/11 conspiracies

Hi Uncle Ruckus, you seem to be lost.

>>Sup Forums

Oh gawd, I've seen too many hentai's and I know were this is going.

I thought Jesus was Korean

Reminder that Jesus was a Jew.

What does it matter what jesus looked like anyway?
He's a fictional character
ftfy

The people who died were real, the entire thing was a Saudi and Isreali op though

>Jesus
>ugly gook
Disgusting! Everyone know that our Lord and savior Jesus-Sama was a true Nipponic man!

>be white, and the only white kid in every school I went to right up until I graduated High School
>grew up in DeKalb, Georgia which is one of the many places near Atlanta Aaron McGruder drew inspiration from when writing both the strip and the show
>he's actually pretty on the nose about how most people in those areas of Georgia acted, especially when it came to politics and instances of violence

When that news reporter asked why Thugnificent supported Obama's campaign and he responded "he black" I couldn't laugh. That was genuinely the mindset of most people I knew in my neighborhood.

Jesus was a Palestinian Jew, Ronald Reagan was not the devil but he was an asshole, but yeah, chances are the government is lying about 9/11.

So 1/3.

I think he was talking about the actual writer being a 9/11 denier

>Jesus was black

Possible, yet improbable, more likely middle eastern.

>Ronald Reagan was the devil

He probably just had dementia to be fair. It's a running theme with US presidents.

>government is lying about 9/11

They had many chances to prevent it, and a whole lot of reliable intel saying it was going to happen, but I doubt they actually caused it. Stupidity is always more likely than malice.

>Jesus was a Palestinian Jew

So an Israeli?

Palestinian=Race
Kingdom of Israel=Polity

He speaks so well.

>Daily reminder the current depiction of Jesus came from a guy named Cesare Borgia
>Daily reminder Cesare Borgia played Jesus in some famous plays and thus became the face of Jesus
>Daily reminder he was the bad guy in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
>Daily reminder Jesus probably looks like the type of person white people are too scared to sit next to on planes

No Jesus was indeed a real person. He was acutely killed by the Romans not the Jews. Also he didn't have all that magical power

I thought he was based on Charlemagne.
Op I'm wrong, apparently he was a white hippy a whole century before Chuck was even alive.

>Too scared to sit next to on planes
It's not a bus.
Besides it doesn't matter where you sit on the plane, he's gonna Ackbar the whole damn thing.

Also everyone knows it's the white Muslims you should be wary of on planes.

False this is what Jesus actually looked like.

Jesus' modern look is just a very handsome italian man in general.

>Denying the Divinity of Christ
>In the year of our Lord Twenty-Seventeen

Imagine finding that skeleton... I would cum in that skull. I'd be the first person to have given Jesus a facial.

The aztecs and chinese were black too, cracker.
Get use to it

>Black Chinese
Now there's a mutant if I see one.

>Anyone with a fire technology degree knows that jet fuel can burn steal beams...the Twin Towers were basically chimneys and there is lots' of flammable material from paper to electronics, plastics and more...
Yeah, people need to understand that the fire didn't need to MELT the steel beams, it just needed to HEAT THEM UP so they could bend and then fail under the incredibly weight of the, you know, giant building.

Yeah that was basically the mindset of everyone in the country. You should be happy they were up front with it at least.

>Anyone with a fire technology degree knows that jet fuel can burn steal beams
I get what you are saying and I agree with you, but you say this one part as if most people have this degree.