Be a bisexual women

>Be a bisexual women
>Make a show with both gay and straight characters because i'm gay myself
>The UK keeps censoring any intimate scenes of the gay relationships in my show
>Dumb right-wingers can't stop whining and they tell me i should censor my own artistic creation from having gay characters even though i'm gay myself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's your favorite gem, Sup Forums?

So, this tripfag is basically your Callum, right Sup Forums?

It's the company that's airing it that's doing the censorship. As a Civil Servant I've had to endure three months of Pride with mandatory celebratory events, rainbow flags flied from government buildings, constant emails and lectures on how wonderful homosexuals and such are and how we can make things even better for them.

It's enough to make a man homophobic.

that is one unfortunate looking creature

Who cares. The show is fucking boring as fuck, and Steven is an irredeemably annoying shit.

I thought that name looked familiar

The nigger one who wants to smash the white gemocracy.

I'm pretty sure the censorship was because it was too sexual, not because it was gay.

Is she really bi or it's just like in the same way Anthony Burch is "bi"?

Actually, the derision comes predominantly from the the more Left leaning crowd.

Ahahahaha, that figures. I really should visit Sup Forums more often, I need to take music lessons if I ever want to make a virtual band.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She is really bi.

Just look at that sad, pathetic abomination. It is a genetic dead end.

They are cherrypicked images from when i was like 15~16 and they do not represent who i am today. they didn't even represent who i was back then because they are cherrypicked.

Furthermore, some of the things there are unrelated to anything i have done, they are just images made by someone to try and trigger me, like the In The Aeroplane By The Sea image

Homophobia isn't something that is exclusive to people that tend to lean to the right.
>crazyaga
kill yourself tripfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

Alan Turing was a war hero in ww2 who helped cracking the nazi enigma code.

In 1952 he was sentenced by the court to be chemically castrated because he was gay.

He got chemically castrated.
2 years later he committed suicide.

Now you know why people are so protective of gay rights

I wanna fuck the blue one

I'm gay and you're fucking insufferable.

Today you're a whiny little bitch that should stay on tumblr

>The UK keeps censoring any intimate scenes of the gay relationships in my show
Well duh, what would you expect from a Muslim country?

Lapis and Peridot are so cute together

Think Outside The Edge™

Because the fanart is better that the cartoon himself...

Shit. He ain't a Callum expy, he's basically your RBC.

Weird, i was pretty sure i didn't whine even once

Nah they are cute in the cartoon too

Peridot. Unironically the only reason I picked up the show. I skipped all the episodes before the ones where she was introduced.

>Admitting to underage posting
>15~16
>When the image says 17.5
Fucking tripfags are dumb as shit

its a children show user.
can't handle how society actually works?

That's one ugly dude.

I'm 22 today.

Many of the things in that images aren't even from Sup Forums, they are from forums i browsed when i was 15~16

Most of the shit SU is getting these days is from crazy leftist tumblr cunts though

No

Yeah, they have this strange obsession with devouring themselves. Comes from their tendency to be honorless cunts, I suppose.

Let me guess, the thread is gonna be guaranteed replies with Sup Forums and Sup Forums shitposters calling a cartoon creator ugly. Man, they must be really insecure about themselves since you're less successful than her, so make threads like these to make you feel better about yourself. Pathetic.

Do you enjoy living behind a computer, eating cheetos in your mom's basement, never going outside, or even trying to find love in your life? You rather just make a thread like this instead of doing something productive? That's sad. You could have prevented yourself from being this way.

Kids could handle The Beauty And The Beast, which is a show where the main character is into bestiality.
They can handle a few gay characters

Why would SU get shit for something that has nothing to do with SU?

>cartoon creator ugly
>Rebecca Sugar
>Let me guess, the sky is blue

fags are degenerate

prove it.

See

You just did with your tripfagging.

Hello tumblrina and welcome to Sup Forums's Comics and Cartoons board! It looks like you are trying to use a tripcode, would you like some help?
You don't seem to be an artist, writer, animator, or some other kind of industry professional - nor do you seem to be contributing to a Sup Forums/co -based project (including drawfaggotry or dumping a series of images) so it would seem that trying to establish an identity here is meaningless for you. In fact, your identity doesn't seem at all to be noteworthy.
One of the primary appeals of Sup Forums is its "Anonymous"-based posting. It's part of why Sup Forums has been popular all these years. Since you are posting with a tripcode while lacking inherent noteworthiness, you are, in fact, actively fighting against what makes Sup Forums special and remarkable.
Now, you might think something along the lines of "having a tripcode makes me think about how my posts will reflect on me, thus making my quality of posting better" and while this is true on other websites, it has been widely reported on Sup Forums that most users wish to ignore a person's identity (unless noteworthy) and instead judge on an individual post. There are many other websites that would probably fit you. Perhaps you should try going to reddit, tumblr, or 9gag to establish your identity instead of using a tripcode here.

>which is a show where the main character is into bestiality
>being attracted to a sentient and sapient creature is bestiality
this is why nobody takes you seriously, you know

>Why would SU get shit for something that has nothing to do with SU?
How the fuck did you get that out of what I said?
Most of the people criticizing SU at the moment are left-wing, not right-wing.
No one right-wing gives a fuck anymore

Peridot

Concrete

>Being gay
Well there's your problem

[Pic Related]
Only good characters in this awful show

I unironically agree with this tripfag. Do I have to die now?

Thanks Captain Obvious, we all do.

>where the main character is into bestiality
Beast wasn't an animal, he was a hairy ugly human thing, and he was of the opposite sex.

No it's from the awful writing, failed excuses for plotlines and character arcs, the generally unlikable cast, the attempts to use singing and crying in the place of actually moving or emotional storytelling.

Even worse is the fact that when the show is actually funny or charming (peridot/barn episodes) the fandom shits on it because they have no fucking taste.

Even if that actually was "degenerate", it would still be an anecdotal example that does absolutely nothing to prove your point.

And you know user, if someone cherrypicked things YOU did on the internet when you were 15~16, they would find some embarrassing things too

She is literally attracted to a beast. how is that not bestiality?

Pearl is the only good part of SU.

Rose

>Beast wasn't an animal

Did you actually watch the movie? he was clearly not human. look at the fur, tail and his feet.

You cannot deny the sleeping beauty is a show where the protagonist is into bestiality

Hello and welcome to Sup Forums's Comics and Cartoons board! It looks like you are trying to use a tripcode, would you like some help?
You don't seem to be an artist, writer, animator, or some other kind of industry professional - nor do you seem to be contributing to a Sup Forums/co -based project (including drawfaggotry or dumping a series of images) so it would seem that trying to establish an identity here is meaningless for you. In fact, your identity doesn't seem at all to be noteworthy.
One of the primary appeals of Sup Forums is its "Anonymous"-based posting. It's part of why Sup Forums has been popular all these years. Since you are posting with a tripcode while lacking inherent noteworthiness, you are, in fact, actively fighting against what makes Sup Forums special and remarkable.
Now, you might think something along the lines of "having a tripcode makes me think about how my posts will reflect on me, thus making my quality of posting better" and while this is true on other websites, it has been widely reported on Sup Forums that most users wish to ignore a person's identity (unless noteworthy) and instead judge on an individual post. There are many other websites that would probably fit you. Perhaps you should try going to reddit, tumblr, or 9gag to establish your identity instead of using a tripcode here.

I love when shitposting and tripfaggery coincide so I've got an easy filter

Question Sup Forums: What did Lapis mean by this?

If you don’t say Pearl, you’re wrong.

>Weird, i was pretty sure i didn't whine even once
What the fuck do you think the OP is?

I'm in Sup Forums since 2012, do you know how many times i saw this type of copy-pastas?

Guess how many of them made me actually drop my trip

Did you not watch the movie? Beast was a cursed human.

Beast is a human, a beast... but a human, a fully sentient and rational human, that can understand complex concepts and form deep emotional bonds with other humans

He just looks like a monster.

Beastiality is a sexual relationship between a human and non-human animal.

Fuuuuuuuck. OP you can leave now

Hello and welcome to Sup Forums's Comics and Cartoons board! It looks like you are trying to use a tripcode, would you like some help?

It's the most blatant baiting faggot in years.

The OP is criticism of the people who whine about steven universe having gay characters and censor any remotely intimate scenes.

criticizing people who whine about stuff is not the same as whining

She's a furry at worst, dumbass.

>Even worse is the fact that when the show is actually funny or charming (peridot/barn episodes) the fandom shits on it because they have no fucking taste.

None because you're a tremendous faggot holy shit like God damn I've seen some faggot trips but you're a literal and figurative faggot, and I'm pointing that out because some faggots are cool but you're a real fucking faggot

Should I be glad I don't know who that is?

Why do people still take this tripfagging antitheist redditor seriously? Stop bumping his garbage threads and ruining the catalog.

user it's a false representation of who i am though.

You can easily determine i was a younger person when i posted those things, and you can also determine this is a case of cherry-picking .

Furthermore not all stuff there is even embarrassing, just some of it. (and some of the stuff are things that have nothing to do with anything i did, they are just images someone made to try an embarrass me, like the ITAOTS image)

Yes.

Nobody takes him seriously. Some people just hope they might manage to make him commit sudoku. It has worked before.

>he thinks he's critizing people that have different beliefs than he does
You're at best shitposting about it

>Muslim country

According to who, He Who Shall Not Be Insulted?

>B-b-but London Mayor

Because the other candidate had a campaign which essentially came to 'I'm the son of a billionaire and I've done fuck all with my life, vote for me plebs'.

You'd be surprised.

Genetics works in wierd ways user, she and her partner could be ugly as sin, and as long as the child gets the right combination of genes for a given gender, they could end up very good looking.

They could also be a flat chested, strong chinned, seven foot woman with permanent bulk muscle and a toothbrush moustache that grows after five hours, so there's always that.

While this is true, most western LGBT perceptions are based on the experiences of english and US citizens, where in the former case the Tory party kept trying to downvote your rights openly before 2012, and in the latter every politician is on the center to right side of the political spectrum (no matter what Fox may tell you).

Apart from Bernie Sanders, but he's a commie loon believes in free at the point of use health care, and we can't have radicals like him running around.

Shame user, if you /actually/ got to know me you would see i'm a really nice person

Pls woman, don't fucking waste time in this shit, go and masturbate with r34...

I have to agree with you tripfag. He's a beast, ergo, beastiality.

she was showing off for an audience

honestly i wouldnt mind if she did this every time she used her powers, it looks cool

But she fell in love with him when he was a beast, not a human

She didn't know he was a cursed human

>telling someone to commit sudoku is edgy
How can anyone be this new

I'm sure that's why you just get pumped and dumped.

Can we please ban this tripfag? He came here from Sup Forums because he's so new he didn't know there was a cartoon board and all of his opinions are so obnoxious and shit that he makes Boco look like a humble sage..

He was still a human while he was a beast you autistic retard. Those two things are mutually exclusive.

>>Sup Forums

This is why I tell tripfags – ANY tripfags – to fuck off.

It's not about taking the tripfag seriously. The this entire thread is a thinly veiled shitpost clearly meant to draw attention to the tripfag - hell the last 10 posts they made were about themselves rather than the subject matter. It's just about pushing the conversation in that direction - if they want a thread to be about them, I'm going to make the thread about them.

>'I'm the son of a billionaire and I've done fuck all with my life, vote for me plebs'.

I like the cut of his jib, he's got my vote the moment I get my welfare check.

I want notCarl to fuck the blue one.

Socialized medicine will always be a shit idea. The fed can't even keep the highways repaired and you want to trust them with organizing medical care?

are not* mutually exclusive.

He was transformed from a human into a beast just like how rick was transformed from a human into a pickle.

Rick wasn't human when he was a pickle, he was a pickle.

Beast wasn't human when he was a beast. he was a beast

At least Boco's named after a chocobo. Chocobos a cute.

It was less that he was gay, and more that he was a leading mind in signals intelligence and being gay made him a security risk. He was charged after some fuckboy ransacked his personal residence.

Boco is the best chocobo in the FF series, and i loved his finale; with a female chocobo named Coco, lol.

That's absolutely not true.
He was charged with "gross indecency" for having homosexual acts.

1952 wasn't that long ago when you think about history at large, there are people who lived in 1952 who are still alive today. and in 1952 the UK still chemically castrated gay people as a punishment

What's your point? They don't do it anymore