Why is Adam Carolla so opposed to Wow Wow Wubbzy?

And why is he still talking about it after it's been off the air for 7 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=V2Mg_vw4B0s
youtube.com/watch?v=wfjFFmM4Ldg&t=2m35s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjU5iHA2pY
youtube.com/watch?v=_rafFvbCf4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EP5aqAC8PPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd let Grey shove her tail up my ass

>Is Wubbzy gonna have to ram her
>Wubbzy
>her

WUBBZY IS A GIRL??

Nah. I think she's just merging herself with Wubbzy. He's clearly a boy as stated in the theme song multiple times.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjU5iHA2pY

Is he getting mad because shows are made for kids?
Honestly, he sounds like an even more bitter Kricfalusi.

>Grey Griffin will never threaten to rape you

What qualifies Adam Carolla to talk about anything to Congress?

What qualifies Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian to talk to the UN? Panels are pointless bullshit and do nothing, especially when celebrities (or "celebrities") are involved.

i only remember wubbzys UK voice
so idk

Adam Corolla is /ourguy/ now and forever.

>someone actually remembers Wow Wow Wubbzy

What did he say to make her mad?

>>PC Police retroactively declare Wubzy a girl so the whole Wubzy/Daizy thing enriches the show with queer themes

>hating the Kroffts

who is this fucking faggot

Grey Griffin sounds like a fucking Golden Age superhero who gets brought back in an edgy 2000s storyline

Summary of the first video:
>Hanna Barbera were a bunch of talentless hacks
>Everyone who makes media for kids are uncreative hacks who only makes stuff for kids because they weren't good enough to make stuff for adults
>Wow Wow Wubbzy and Dora the Explorer are garbage
>He compared children's cartoon creators to Nazis
>Diego is gay
>Wow Wow Wubbzy's song telling kids they're cool and #1 is "poison," "dangerous" and is destroying society
>Wow Wow Wubbzy's creators should kill themselves
>The only good stuff is Yosemite Sam stuff from 1949

youtube.com/watch?v=_rafFvbCf4Y

Remember this shit?

so when did he get mind controlled by John K?

oh so he's an old man

do they even still make Dora? Kids who grew up on Dora are like in their 20s now right?

Should I know who Adam Corolla? Is he significant to animation at all?

WUBBZY A GIRL????

Adam is our guy.

>says Dora and Wubzy are shit because they are shitty boring 100% safe cartoons that dont challenge kids in any way whatsoever
>the lyrics in the wubzy song they play tells kids to "be yourself" and do nothing, because you dont have to impress anyone, and you'll be a cool kid and everyone will like you
>Adam says that bad and bullshit because thats not how the real world works, and they cant just mislead kids like that

>says he lets his kids watch Spongebob and Simpsons because they dont push those bullshit messages that Dora and Wubzy push on kids, and get kids thinking through use of comedy

>they bring up old Bugs Bunny cartoons and talk about how there was no "safe space" type shit in those cartoons, and how they just did funny jokes and didnt give a fuck about anything else, and thats what made them great

he was the pig on Drawn Together, wasn't he?

Even John K isn't that bad. I don't know where he stands on the rest of Hannah Barbera but he obviously respected the hell out of Yogi Bear for him to make Boo Boo Goes Wild. And most of his work has been on kids' shows.

John K's got some specific and maddening standards of what cartoons should be but when you get down to it he's passionate as hell and respects the medium to death. Adam Corolla on the other hand has an extreme case of stick up his ass and thinks FOR KIDS = BAD and thinks a song written to make kids feel good about themselves will destroy the country's morals.

he does know that Dora and Wubbzy are for like, 4-year-olds right?

like, barely speaking yet ages

Brainwashing works best when started at an early age user.

Dora aired from 2000 to 2014.

Oh I forgot to mention he also thinks electronic music is garbage.

all of spongebob and the simpson's humor is dialogue based outside of the odd slapstick scene

a toddler wouldn't understand what's going on, they'd just enjoy the colors and wonder what the hell the references mean

and if Adam has kids older than 4 then, yeah they shouldn't be watching those shows anyway because they aren't stimulating at all, they'd most likely gravitate towards other media anyway

>Sup Forums is actually defending Dora the Explorer

But why? Its shit. Its literally made to sell merchandise and toys. Thats its sole reason for existing.

also "be yourself" is used as the moral for several Spongebob and Simpsons episodes so...I don't understand

>electronic music is garbage.

Everyone has different taste in music user. Not everyone likes electronic music.

Dora's sequel series is still on the air.

>>The lesson you learned from a sexual harassment seminar was "Don't hire chicks." Do you hate working with women?
>No. But they make you hire a certain number of chicks, and they're always the least funny on the writing staff. The reason why you know more funny dudes than funny chicks is that dudes are funnier than chicks. If my daughter has a mediocre sense of humor, I'm just gonna tell her, "Be a staff writer for a sitcom. Because they'll have to hire you, they can't really fire you, and you don't have to produce that much. It'll be awesome."
Who was right Sup Forums? Adam or Dan?

>tumblr invades Sup Forums to try and make us hate based Adam Carolla

I really miss the Man Show. Its probbaly too problematic for todays youth.

Wubbzy is good. Dora, Simpsons, and Spongebob are shit and poison for kids.

>Wow Wow Wubbzy's song telling kids they're cool and #1 is "poison," "dangerous" and is destroying society
He's right on this. The constant "you're special" bullshit has bred a generation or two of extreme narcissists who crave attention and fleeting fame and believe the world belongs to them. You see too how easy living turned the Silents and Boomers into entitled twats.

Interesting thing I noticed: Each character in Wow Wow Wubbzy has a strength which is also their flaw. For instance, Wubbzy brings fun to the group but also goes overboard without help from his friends. Walden is a genius, but without his friends, he doesn't know when to relax and works too hard. Widget constantly builds brilliant inventions inspired by her friends' problems, but they tend to go out of control when she gets too ambitious and needs her friends to help her fix the situation.

He isn't wrong.

No, he clearly says that the only reason someone would make stuff for adults is because they couldn't hack it making stuff for adults.

The "be yourself and you'll be cool" thing isn't the most nuanced thing in the world but at its core it's a good message. Unless "yourself" is an extremely vile person, being confident in being yourself instead of being an insecure tryhard poser overly concerned with what others think of you will make you a more likeable person.

The Wow Wow Wubbzy song isn't as good as The Weekenders episode when Tino's mom basically told him "being yourself doesn't automatically mean girls will like you, but at least you'll like you," but it sure isn't as bad as this guy is making it.

There's a big difference between saying something doesn't match your personal tastes and declaring that everything about it is objectively garbage. I don't like football, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna sperg out like this guy and act like it's garbage poisoning the minds of children.

>>tumblr invades /co
That's like saying the crusades was an invasion.

yes user, everybody is brainwashed but you, you are the special snowflake for realizing you aren't special

>There's a big difference between saying something doesn't match your personal tastes and declaring that everything about it is objectively garbage. I don't like football, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna sperg out like this guy

You seem to be taking this a little too seriously user. I think you need a nap. I hate pop music, and I say pop music is shit all the time.

Adams allowed to have an opinion. Its his right.

>I have an opinion
>Your opinion's dumb
>YOU'RE VIOLATING MY RIGHTS STOP OPPRESSING ME

You're over reacting again user. Calm down.

It's a case of Carolla's career went to shit so now he seeks the limelight whining about snowflakes and making appearances on Tucker Carlson.

If I'm not mistaken he's making more money now than he did when he was doing Love Line and The Man Show.

context????

>Net worth $16mil
Not bad considering he never had much of a career to begin with.

You seem angry? Where did Adam touch you user?

I.... I kinda want Grey to do things to me...

But there was always more ship teasing with walden.

I think they still make dora but it's shit now.

Mad about Adam? I think he's right. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=EP5aqAC8PPY

*would make stuff for kids is because they couldn't hack it making stuff for adults

Remember that late night show Adam had on Comedy Central?

It was fucking terrible.

But it's for adults. That means it's good, right?

Didn't Adam Carolla also shit on The Aquabats for some reason?

Spoken like someone who's never tried writing for children and doesn't know how demanding it is.

Idk but he sounds like the kind of person who would.

There was an interview with the main guy behind the Aquabats, I think it was that Nick Animation podcast? He said Adam Carolla shitting on them was one of his big inspirations to keep going and getting better.

So was Insomniac with Dave Attell.
But that show was good, Adam's solo show was so fuckin boring and dull.

The only notable thing that happened was when Adam interviewed Steve-O while he was either drunk, high or both.

I agree with him on safe spaces but I have no idea what grey's talking bout.

I just listened to that podcast episode. I don't remember that part but it was such a great interview. it's so inspiring and heartwarming to hear the kind of attitude that goes into Yo Gabba Gabba and the Aquabats. I can only hope to have that kind of joyous positivity in my heart one day. That's the kind of stuff we need more in the world. Not this shock jock asshole personality bullshit where people mistake being negative for being insightful.

I mean, the short of it is that Adam tends to collect and use specific anecdotes to use for specific situations, and use them forever. So, he came up with this one when his kids were 5-7, and it's been his go to since.

My brother used to listen to him way back on Loveline, and would quote almost verbatim the old stories Adam would repeat on his radio/podcast.

We had literal pointless protests when trump won at our college, it was stupid. Most people at college don't give a shit but the ones who get really social get fucking insufferable. Fortunately, I only have to suck up and network with teachers and not peers.

Goddamm, every time I see something about her she just becomes even more deserving of worship.

Grey is the real queen of Sup Forums, not Tara.

Totally agreed. Really great stuff.

Hell, that whole podcast is great, I love hearing creators talk about their projects and passions.

Most colleges did. Mine did. They're babies, who cares.

you're literally bitching about seeing some people standing around with signs
grow a pair, faggots

The early episodes were kinda rocky. Hector kinda reeked of a host with Nick breathing down his neck so he had to be a bit excessive with the praising of his guests but the newer episodes are super insightful. I especially like the Craig Bartlett, Blues Clues and Loud House Writers Room episodes.

>signs
no they just shouted a lot and disrupted people who were there to fucking learn. I don't even like trump but grow up.

The only thing I remember of that show was having to spend two hours making spaghetti on a stick for my niece because she became obsessed with the concept

>loud noises aggravate my tism please respect my safe spaces

fuck off

It was during class you fucking moron I'm not paying thousands of dollars to listen to a bunch of whiny fucking babies.

You put spaghetti on a stick how is that hard?

>boring 100% safe
Ya, because they're for young children. Media for older children should take them seriously, but I'm cool with my child learning simplistic morals from TV.

nigga do you go to a hippie school where classes are outside? Take your Ritalin and shut up

>they bring up old Bugs Bunny cartoons and talk about how there was no "safe space" type shit in those cartoons, and how they just did funny jokes and didnt give a fuck about anything else, and thats what made them great
Does he know Bugs Bunny cartoons weren't originally made with children in mind?

>shouting outside a window isn't disruptive
You really need to learn to #resist by ruining comics instead of bothering normal people

What qualifies Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian to talk to the UN?

muh vugina and the eeebil goobergabbers ofc

>during classes
Where the hell were you taking classes where protesters were so loud that they could be heard from inside a building? Were you only in classes that were right by the front or something?

boohoo nigga

all I'm hearing is bitching, pay attention to your studies and quit shitting up 4chin

which is why they are good.

shit made specifically and only with young children in mind is dreck at best, and mind poison at worst.

you didn't meme arrow right, newfag

It was by a window next to the bus stop.

>not wanting media specifically for children who's brains are developing just because it wasn't made for you to personally enjoy

I'm not him but if you dont think that is a problem you probably are a drop out or have some worthless degree where you just sleep in class to get your diploma

A lot of that media is just bad. Television isn't a substitute.

that's not what he asked

it sounds like Adam just assumed it was for kids cause it's animated and doesn't know jack shit about what he's talking about

Norm McDonald is better

Then why didn't anyone close the window?

I've always gotten the feeling that Adam really, really regretted leaving The Man Show and he's spent his entire post-Man Show career trying to recapture that spark but never succeeding because he's too dumb to remember why the show worked.

>using le reddit maymay arrows

Dubs confirm.

Adam was indeed the voice of Spanky Ham.

In addition to voicing Spanky, he's also the voice of Death on Family Guy (With the exception of his first appearance where Norm MacDonald voiced him)

nigga it's called paying attention to your professor

if he could teach during it then fucktard could listen, simple as that

>Then why didn't anyone close the window?
they did. Those fucks were shouting as loud as they could.

Is he upset that a cartoon for 3 year olds doesn't have the same depth as a television show for adults or am I reading the situation wrong

holy fuck, play up the victim card more

do you need crayons and some play dough to calm down too?

Having been aware of this guy for a while, I think he's far happier now with what he's built than when he was constantly waiting for everything to be taken away and have to go back to being a carpenter. He's got a family, several businesses, and nobody to answer to who can take it away because some asshole got offended.

>doesn't deny either being a dropout or holding a worthless degree
If they did that during my calibration and metrology class I would have gotten violent. Thankfully most of you losers can't hack it in an actual relevant school so it doesn't matter.