How does this go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oq5ELiIc354
youtube.com/watch?v=19GU5mY2_d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deadpool wins.

Solid Snake has this in the bag.

wrath wins i wold pick Slade but wrath has a lot going for him like his healing and magic bullshit

Snake Eyes is cool and all, but Wrath is supernatural.

Wrath has no healing factor.

Both have enhanced physical abilities and are skilled combatants. Wrath probably wins via his eye.

Huge FMA Fanboy here.
Got to say Wrath probably gets his shit handed to him primarily because he got rekt by a JUST Mustang

sorry Freddie Mercury solid but all my money is on black spiderman aka "venom"

Wrath actually is fairly Peak Human (well, Comic/Manga Peak Human) with the exception of his eye.

Does slade ever dodge a tank shell and cut it in half?

I don't mean to brag about the anime character being better, but I'm not too familiar with Slade from the comics.

Anyone short of Karate Kid will lose to Bradley. He's top tier street level. Taskmaster might beat him

Slade is a slightly better tactician but Wrath can see everything he has coming and has much quicker reaction speed

Like he can dodge and slice bullets.

youtube.com/watch?v=oq5ELiIc354

then why did he lost in a mano a mano fight?

Pride does :^)

>Huge FMA Fanboy here.
>Things shitty 2003 anime is canon
Does not compute

Not in Brotherhood.

It took like 3 guys to just wound him, and Wrath only lost because of the Ishvalans' divine intervention.

>Wrath actually is fairly Peak Human

Wrath is superhuman, all homunculi are, he's just the only one that can age and not regenerate.

>Comic/Manga Peak Human

Kenshiro is a peak human, Saitama is a peak human, Captain America is peak human, you see where I'm going with this?

Taskmaster is inconsistent as fuck, in one instance he beats Karnak, a guy that can chop people and bullets in half with his hands, and in another instance, he gets bitched out in seconds by Captain America because he put his hands on Sharon.

Kicked the shit out of everyone up until the point and got progressively wounded, Scar had the advantage of alchemy but would have been dead otherwise.

This. That shitty 2003 fanfiction shit doesn't count. Manga/Brotherhood Wrath would wreck slade's shit no doubt but it wouldn't be an easy battle.

Yeah Pride was a scary motherfucker

>Saitama is a peak human

>So desperate to beat an old man fucking everybody up singlehandedly that you pull out his sword from your gut and use the blindspot provided by the failed suicide attack of an old dying ninja man so you can hope to get a hit in by skewering both.
>The old ninja thanks you for it
This shit right here, hardcore as fuck
Hard to believe so much testosterone was written by a woman

Her motto is "men should be buff, women should be vavoom"

How does Bradley's eye work? In some cases it seems like spider sense.

>FMA 2003
>shitty
Wew lad

Wreath on the fact he's vastly more badass and consistent.
>Walks up to a fortress starting at a tank and a shitload of soldiers
>"Do they really expect me to make a complete mockery of myself by entering through the backside of my *own* palace?"
>Proceeds to fuck EVERYONE up

True lad. It was fucking awful. I actually read the manga after seeing it though because i was told it was better. Imagine my relief when i got to the ending and there were no Nazis or fucking GERMANY anywhere to be found.

People actually sat down and thought that was a good idea too and put it in there. Thank god BONES is breaking My Hero Academia into seasons so we can avoid random Nazis and courage punches

Just think there are people who think the shitty 2003 "Pride" version of Bradley was any good. Just think about that!

It was alright up to the point it became anime original
Then it completely shit the bed.
>Lust being portrayed as the sympathetic villain.
>Turning up the angst and edginess to 11.
>Shitty homunculi twist
>Fucking up Bradley by making Wrath be a kid that constantly throws temper tantrums like a little bitch
>Bradley dies because his dumbass kid fucks him over.
>The main villain is a shit
>Plot twist that Amestris is actually an alternate Earth and beyond the gate is the real world.
Also, terrible fucking ending and the movie doesn't make it any better.
2003 was shit, only nostalgiafags consider it above the source or brotherhood
Pretty nice OPs tho

>kenshiro is peak human

Dude can lift several tons and can punch holes through people with his pinky finger.

>How does this go?

Back to Sup Forums.

If this were a pony thread it would be instantly deleted. why do Sup Forums threads get a pass?

>>Bradley dies because his dumbass kid fucks him over.

>Hey dad i'm going to randomly yet also conveniently bring your one weakness into the room where you are having a fight to the death !

>Why? because we need a deus ex machina to help him win the fight! duh

Because shitting Sup Forums thread get a pass. Shitty Sup Forums rotten tomato threads get a pass too go figure!

When they start getting deleted on sight then we can worry about these thread. At least these are somewhat Sup Forums related unless Deathstroke got his own manga i don't know about

Not an easy battle? Don't be ridiculous, it would exactly be an easy battle. Wrath took on an exploding train falling off a bridge, a tank, a Razor-Fist (with a chainsaw claw), a Ra's al Ghul that wasn't a pussy , Martial Arts Colossus, a Molecule Man and nearly won until he was blinded by the sun and then succumbed to his wounds.

Wrath is basically Midnighter without a healing factor. And we all know Midnighter would destroy Deathstroke.

That's what happens when you exercise. Every day.

>Cuts a tank bullet in half
>The tank starts desperately trying to run away from an old man on foot with a sword
>It fails miserably

Wrath soloed a fucking tank, and it didn't even slow him down. His rampage and everyone's absolute fear of one increasingly injured old man with a sword was one of the best parts of FMA.

Deathstroke

>blinded by the sun and then succumbed to his wounds
youtube.com/watch?v=19GU5mY2_d8
>Gets his arms lopped off, literally unmade from his body because magic.
>Uses his mouth to grab a piece of broken sword to stab the fucker before succumbing to his wounds

>Gets stabbed
>Loses his eye
>Gets shot
>Next time he shows up in the fucking sewers where the best shot in the war is, where two monster human mutants are, where a bunch of alchemists, one of which creates and controls fire, one that can unmake everything he touches and one that's also a martial artist are.
>They still shit their pants and don't want to fight the wounded old man.

God the power gap between the villains and Ed really got fucking stupid by the end of the show.