What's your opinion of Peppermint Patty?

What's your opinion of Peppermint Patty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjDh5h3iRNQ
gocomics.com/peanuts/2000/02/13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

second fiddle

good kid.

Annoying I never saw the appeal of here pic related is pretty neat though

she is a tomboy,tomboy are great

She's ugly, autistic, has few close friends, but also is both introspective of herself and perceptive of other's thoughts and feelings, making her an outcast by choice rather than by exclusion.

She is highly intelligent, to the point where academics offer her no real challenge, unfortunately leading to a lack of interest in school. She has difficulty understanding societal and authoritative norms that we take for granted due to her high thinking.

The one male that she actively likes to be around is Charlie Brown, within whom she perceives qualities no one else does. But Charlie sees nothing in her except an occasional friend. Patty does not outwardly resent this, as her view is that if she's not with him, then she doesn't want to be with anyone anyway. However deep down it raises questions within her: is she actually OK with her appearance? Should she work on changing herself for him? Does she really not need a relationship, or that just what she tells herself to keep from facing the fact that no one worthwhile would want her?

In short, she is a beta cuck.

wow

Best character of Peanuts and probably one of my favorite comic book characters in general.

Poor Sweet Baby

needs a good cervix massage to calm her tits.

the payoff was great

What tits?

this. I use to hate lucy by now I like her more

Bro...she's just a kid, take it easy

>You will never find your Peppermint Patty.

6/10, needs more analysis of her relationship with Marcie.

>She's ugly, autistic

takes one to know one, eh?

thatsthejoke.png

who is more ftm: Peppermint Patty or Pidge?

none you idiot

my opinion is that Charlie Brown is a faggot

She has NO style
She has NO grace
I want to blast my cum inside of her face

You are correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjDh5h3iRNQ

>She is highly intelligent, to the point where academics offer her no real challenge, unfortunately leading to a lack of interest in school.

She has trouble in school because her dad works late and she waits up for him every night. She's done that since her mom died because she's worried that he might not come home.

So 0/10.

>her dad works late and she waits up for him every night. She's done that since her mom died because she's worried that he might not come home
Fuck

patty a shit

lucy a cute

only contrarians will disagree

>beta cuck.
Nah. You're thinking of Linus.

I didn't ask for those feels.

She's a hardcore tomboy.
Who else would wear sandals in the snow?

(You) deserve it m8

Peppermint Patty is going to absolutely destroy pussy when she hits college and realizes she's gay desu.

>Falling for the lesbo meme

In the comics she's got surprising depth when Schultz wanted to write a real story and there's far more to her character than appearances imply, giving her tragic moments and real pathos.

However...

In the animated cartoons, movies, and TV specials, she's more just a female jock and foil for Charlie Brown. One that is, admittedly, trying to be his (bossy) friend opposed to most of his other piers who have a pretty crappy opinion of him. In some of the animated movies she's the only girl who won't put up with Lucy's bullshit and in "Race for your Life" she was the de facto leader of their team.

So she's adaptation decay in tomboy form most of the time who eventually became a lesbian meme thanks to Marcy referring to her as sir all the damn time.

Her mom died? I thought her mom just abandoned her.

Charlie Brown missed out by not going out with her.

Jean Schulz confirmed that she was dead.

They could have some fun over at Chuck's.
Also, FEELS!!

/ourgirl/

She's a dyke that punishes everyone around her for her confusion. She thinks making a bitch like Chuck her beard will clear matters up for her. I think she was actually licking the young blonde ho in Snoopy's doghouse.

I cut her a fuck ton of slack ever since I learned her mother died when she was a baby and she was raised by her father. No wonder she's a tomboy

This

I've had just about enough with the "Peppermint Patty is gay" meme

I'm certainly not saying being a tomboy a bad thing.

I love Peppermint Patty she is a nice characther and she loves Charlie...but think is herself is ugly...poor

>characther

She's a dyke, but she's Charlie's dyke.

Lucy's a cunt.
Sally's neurotic.
Patty's the only decent girl Charlie interacts with.

Sorry for my bad english, and thanks for help :)

What about Marcie?

Both are cutie but gime a sad feeling...

>gime

Blame Family Guy.

is "give me"?, sorry user...I am a not native english speaker :)

Sad

>family guy made that meme.
It was a fucking meme in the 80s.

>Dowman Sayman does a Peanuts short story
>things that will never happen

Apparently she's smaller than I remember.

She's got no self-esteem

Also Dowman would probably make them gay because that's what he does but it would probably be very nice and heartfelt and not "lol dykes" shit because he's a good writer.

When you are surrounded by beauties, and you are below the average...who can be confident user?

At least post the full thing, you butt hole.

Best Peanuts character. Should be the main character. I would watch a show just about her.

Maybe if she becomes the main character, the comic will become really sad

I wouldn't call Lucy a beauty. Fuck, I wouldn't call any of them real winners.

Punchline or rest of comic pls I don't want to cry anymore today

I'm seeing this copypasta everywhere tonight.

Fine fine, from the user from the other Peanuts thread up rn.

Agree, but she loves Jack, and he loves the redhair girl...Patty make a comparation and sherself break her hearth..

Cry some more, though.

That's fine. I can live with sad. What I can't take is one more episode of Charlie brown being a loser.

That wasn't the last strip but her and Marcie's last appearances with actual dialogue.

There's something wrong with Peppermint Patty in socks.

>Those shaky lines
>That bleak ending
There's something terrifying about seeing the work of a man facing his own imminent end.

tomboys are trash

>Who else would wear sandals in the snow?

Her dad bought those sandals for Patty so they're very important to her.

If she's a dyke, why does she have a crush on Chuck?

To say once again, it's just a meme. Nobody really takes it seriously except hardcore shippers.

>comparation

[citation needed]

Sadness intensifies

>Any rule that makes a little girl cry has to be a bad rule.
Good guy Franklin.

Shit, was that really his last strip before he died?

And then she disses his NHL aspirations. An uncharacteristically "not cool" moment for her.

nevermind, found it

gocomics.com/peanuts/2000/02/13

That's a political comment.
She's not saying he sucks or won ever make it.
She's saying the NHL won't be hiring him on account of him being black.

He died of colon cancer the night before the strip was published.
Sparky also predicted to be outlived by his creation.

>won ever make it.