Space ghost

Are you looking forward to this or do you think we'll get more half assed work from Olivetti?

Other urls found in this thread:

previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN170334
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m looking forward to it basically for Jeff Parker

this looks cool

Hopefully it'll be less grim than the miniseries (or one-shot) that came out like six years ago.

How good was Future Quest?

IMO Parker has risen to be one of the best & criminally under rated writer of capeshit since Roger Stern so I'm on board!

It was good but the art didn't stay consistent

I'm hoping it will be great

When is this coming out?

I'm subscribed to DC's email list, but I haven't heard of this.

Overall good, but a lot of build up for something to resolve so quick. I would love to see it come back for a second run and new event without having to worry about establishing 6 cartoons worth of characters.

Given how half assed the crossover with Green Lantern was, I expect a full QUARTER ASS worth of effort.

More Jonny Quest/Birdman/Frankenstein Jr/Impossibles/Might-Ty please.

It was like the Epic Crossover Book between a bunch of comics that don't exist, and suffered occasionally the pacing and artist consistency issues thereof, but was all things considered fun as hell. Easily the #2 book of the whole Hanna Barbera line. (although that ends up sounding less impressive when Wacky Raceland was utter trash and Scooby Apocalypse topped out at Okay.)

As distinctive as his outfit is, it might have been a good idea to update it so that people wouldn't be instantly reminded of Coast to Coast.

Funny you should say that because upon first glance at the OP pic I thought "A Coast to Coast comic?"

I hope it explores HB shit that hasn't been explored yet. Blue Falcon/Sealab/Speed Buggy.

Next week
previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN170334
You’re better off reading PREVIEWS if you want to be up to date about all the series coming out through Diamond.

Speaking of HB Beyond, when are we getting The Jetsons?

His costume is fucking iconic as hell, and just plain awesome.

Even the "Dark" reboot didn't change his costume at all, that should tell you something.

However Jan and Jayce or whatever their fucking names are, they need a fucking update. Their outfits look like shit next to Space Ghost.

MAYBE NOW I CAN JOIN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE!

I need a Space Ghost movie with John Hamm in my life.

I mean, I'll definitely give it a shot. And I really do want it to be good, but Coast to Coast is so etched into my brain (I named my cat Thaddeus Ghostal ffs) that it's going to be hard not think of if when I read it.
>Space Ghost better fight a giant fucking fire ant

HB Godzilla vs HB Ultraman when?