Which one of these 4 would make it out of Silent Hill?

Which one of these 4 would make it out of Silent Hill?

don't know the third guy but Constantine for sure idk about the others

John

Depends, are we talking the "horror scales with your mental strength" Silent Hill, or the "HEY EVERYONE IT'S PYRAMID HEAD!!!!" Silent Hill?

Who is the guy talking

No way batman or osborn make it

>Batman
He is alive
>Punisher
Dead
>Constantine
Alive and kicking. He save the town.
>Norman
Dead, And probably lure peter parker here.

Batman manages, maybe even stronger than before. It will leave a few scars, but he can take it.

Norma is dead.

John laughs at it. Not only does he survives, but he actually finds a way to break the curse.

Frank stays in SH franking franks for the rest of his franking life.

>Frank stays in SH franking franks for the rest of his franking life.

Kinda like the nurse that even to this day is still stuck on SH.

Money's on Constantine since he has experience with the supernatural.

Norman Osborn, check the corn rows

What would the equivalent for this using other publishers be?

I figure Judge Dredd and Hellboy would be two of them.

Depends on the version of Silent Hill. I'm assuming 2's since is 4 broken men there.
John has a shot if he doesn't get trapped in his guilt. Norman is fucked, Frank wouldn't give a shit or die happy and Batman would probably choose to stay if it meant seeing mommy and daddy again.

And the reason Norman dies and Frank has to stay forever is John's fault and Batman gives him an angry lecture for it following a snide joke from John to end on.

>Batman manages, maybe even stronger than before. It will leave a few scars, but he can take it.
muh parents is going to fuck him pretty hard

That and the fact that he preferred to kill Jason Todd than letting him kill the Joker. All the people that have died due to his inaction or the lives he has destroyed by simply being Batman (like mooks getting broken jaws or ending up as paraplegics).

But if he beats that, he might return stronger.

Frank

>Constantine is the one to win via UFO ending

Who gets the dog ending?

Batman

I thought it was Yoshikage Kira.

Bruce or Frank

Is silent hill the kind of series where they would come up with reasons you can't teleport away?
John could easily fuck off depending on the writer.

John is the true survivor. Brushes it off of him.

Frank becomes part of Silent Hill horror crew.

Norman dies horribly. May come back as a horror.

Batman could get out, but probably with so many mental scars that fog and shit would give him PTSD.

Norman. It's the poetic justice after he spends the whole caper insisting his mighty genius will fully comprehend everything there is to know about silent hill before the day is out and that nothing is beyond his kenning

It's more the kind of series where you have a very good motive not to just leave

I think Frank would survive. He would walk away learning nothing saying that he already knew everything the town had to say

Bullseye got under his skin in Max.

>>Batman
>>Punisher
team up to take on silent hill
>>Constantine
Alive having a nice picnic while watching batman and the punisher run in circles
>>Norman
Dead in the first 10mins

>Constantine
>Saving anything

No way, he's just gonna through some fucking miracle get out, but not without killng yet another friend along the way

Not really

>Good + Ending
John. He has experience with the supernatural and knows how to deal with this crap
>Good ending
Batman. He has been forced to deal with his inner demons over and over again and the biggest disadvantage he'd had would be with the supernatural aspect attacking him as well
>Bad ending
Frank Castle. It's clear that he won't be able to let go of his inner demons and facing with something that cannot be killed with normal guns is going to screw him up
>Worst ending
Norman Osborne. The guy is fucked up and would be unable to deal with everything at once

Osborn never makes it out, Punisher CHOOSES to stay until he's killed every monsters in there and thus never makes it out, Batman makes it out because of the power of Batwank. John makes a deal with an old God to make it out but is life becomes worse for it.

Have you not read that run

Constantine would get alive. I honestly believe that Silent Hill would leave Frank alone and he'd walk around in a normal town. Unless we're dealing with the Cult version of Silent Hill, in which case Constantine and Batman get out alive.

It's been a while but yeah. I remember Bullseye trying to get really into Frank's mindset by even killing kind napped families in the park. Frank just seemed really annoyed that he was going to such lengths

No, Bullseye finally figured it out, why Frank does what he does, and literally causes Frank to go into shock: He whispers into Frank's ear, "You were glad your family died, because now you had an excuse"

It fucks him pretty hard whenever Scarecrow does his thing. I think he's used to it at this point.

Batman wouldn't work with Osborn or Frank. He's somewhat tolerant of John, but he'd sucker punch Frank and savagely beat ol' Stormin' Norman.

Oh shit I forgot that. I thought it was talking to Fury that sparked that for some reason because I remember the flash back issue, man it has been a while

The fact that Batman has never gotten over his parents means he's stuck
Punisher will just stay in Silent Hill killing things that look like the mobsters who killed his family forever and never escaping
Constantine will get out no doubt
Osborn is just an asshole. Dunno how he fairs, but fuck im.

Also reminder that Silent Hill isn't all about being based upon your mental damage. That's just one of the things it can manifest itself as.

I take it that since you're not allowed to "cheat" in Silent Hill, everyone, including Constantine, will be forced to play by its rules. There's no out aside from them having to deal with whatever personal demons, fears, and trauma they've dealt with throughout their life and hoping like hell they've meaningfully come to terms with it all. They could defeat every demon thrown at them or solve every challenge along the way, but if the town feels that you handled things in the most ass way possible, it will fuck you up even if you manage to "win".

Having never played the games (only saw the movie) this explanation of how the town works makes me wonder what that would mean for John. Also, how does the town meaningfully make you come to terms with things like 'Made a golem and filled it with all my sins so it went to hell in my place'?

>Implying Norman doesn't trap the other three there so he can cuck them.

of course he would try that, and it would be his downfall, you can't pull shit like that in silent hill and survive.

I played all the games. The straight canon answer is that a cult summoned a demon. But the more analytical answer is there is no answer the games themselves contradict this answers because in reality it doesn't matter . The birth of the town is not important, the town itself is alive, Silent Hill is a place of penance. The real monstera are your sins and regrets, if you have a heavy weight or committed a great sin you might find yourself there and the history you find would contradict the history next person who stays finds.

>all this people who haven't played the gamea with their fanfiction

All of them could get out, all of them could get stuck. Silent Hill customizes itself to your fears and regrets. Batman would see one thing, Constantine would see another. Batman goes to the library to learn about its history and he would find completely different books from the last person who stayed.