ITT: Characters that needs to retired

I'll start

first haha!! :DDD
:^)

>in b4 a bunch of A-listers

Thanks for the bump?

another one

He was retired, and everyone complained because MUH MOVIES

I thought people hated legacies? Chohulk was a good replacement.

They do. Cholk is great, very well-written by one of the top three Hulk writers in history.

is that an homage to the popular and acclaimed manga and anime series known as " JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken"

>moviefag realizes that Marvel can't make a solo Hulk movie.op

I wanted to say batman too. But, he keep on surprising me.

Pak isn't even in the top five my dude.

He deserves a ending but getting killed in a shitty event isn't it.

He had a great sendoff in Totally Awesome.

oblig

Is Banner even still around? Thought he got replaced with that shitty asain kid.

Every hero and villain that's been around for more than 50 years. Let the stories actually have some fucking progression instead of rebooting all the time or keeping the characters in some weird sliding timescale that ignores consequences or worldbuilding.

Because that's worked so well for Marvel, replacing every character with a woman or minority to make them more "modern" therefore alienating the fanbase.

Makes sense. He's raised multiple sidekicks over the decades and even has a son now. Even met his dad again briefly who asked him to retire.

That is the twiggiest Banner I've ever seen.

How was it a great one?

Except that's not what I'm suggesting. What I want is to see characters age, realize they can't do it anymore for whatever reason or die off in a manner that naturally progresses the universe. Not the forced and hamfisted bullshit that marvel is employing but a sense of universal progression where actions are more or less set in stone and there are CONSEQUENCES.

I want Tom King to finish his Batman run with Bruce Wayne's death, and it should last a minimum of 20 years

>Want Tm King to kill off Batman
>TOM KING
No thanks, I'd rather someone write it who has actual talent and not "Muh CIA understanding of Psychology".

Who would be the rightful heir to the cowl? Dick? Damian is too young. Jason too brash. No one gives two fucks about Tim anymore. Duke would be financial suicide.

nah what they need to do is have him become Professor Hulk again, and have it be permanent

This but have him fucking finally resolve his psychological issues.Have him make peace with Savage Hulk and Grey Hulk too.

Sincerely wondering who you'd put above him besides PAD and maybe Byrne.

>Bryne
In no particular order
PAD
Mantlo
Lee
Jenkins
Jones

Cho hulk is C+/ B minus. He only looks good because the rest of Marvel has gone completely nuts. Even moreso with the characters in the diveristy weightclass. And with Spenser fucking up the big event, and Ms Marvel stuck in a rut from Civil War 2, and Robbie getting carjacked in his own ongoing, Chulk is almost all that's left for right now.

>Robbie getting carjacked in his own ongoing
Don't remind me. They really fucked him.

If a character existed in a year that begins with 19, then it would probably be best if they retired. Not because they are bad, but because they are in the way of new ideas.