Suprising no one, Justice League has Cyborg problems

Suprising no one, Justice League has Cyborg problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

themiddlespaces.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/humanity-not-included/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

read: he was being his usual depressed self from the comics and the executives wanted TTG Cyborg

Perhaps they had to install a personality.

>Previous footage had no BOOYAH!
>Shoot new footage with BOOYAH!
I see nothing wrong with this.

"Booyah!" confirmed! Thanks OP.

This will be Age of Ultron 2.0

>Whedon and Johns are undoing all of Snyder's crap
I'm so fucking hard right now.

Hope he HIT THOSE SHOWERS in the movie

So I guess they cut all the "AAAH! IM A FREAK WITHOUT A PENIS!" depressing robot shit then

Worse
It will have all of AoU's problems smashed into the BvS problems.

What are the odds that that's his big character moment? That throughout the entire movie he's reluctant to actually be a hero, struggling to cope with his new abilities, and near the end he decides to unwind and have fun by saying Booyah before shooting down some parademons

I want jiving cyborg, I really didnt like the trailer or fucking that shitty injustice bullshit.

Give me a fun loud character

>injustice
Please fucking leave

Imagining this has me in awe. How bad a movie can they possibly make? Are we looking at a new Battlefield Earth here?

I dont play shitty video games

Who else HYPED for Cyborg quipping about orange slices?

Actually it was the opposite.
Look at the most recent trailer with Joss's additions
Cyborg talks deadpan to Alfred.
It's rather conspicuous and kinda breaks the tone of the scene.

Joss is making him like Data

I insist the movie contains the phrase "man-animal"

You clearly do if this is your only point of reference for Cyborg.
His cartoon self while goofy was still prettu serious at times. He was even more so in the comics.

So, "BOYAAAAH!" confirmed?

my only point is original TT.

Joss cut it because it was problematic for a black character to talk jive in 2017

He has to make up his femcred he lost after AoU

Nigga, Wheedon never puts SJW shit on the movies.

So we're getting serious but occasionally fun cartoon Cyborg instead of serious and mopey comic Cyborg? Nice.

If they wanted to use a Teen Titan, why not use Beast Boy? His powers would look cool onscreen.

Most likely, welp guess we get Sambo the Cyborg now.

Because Beast Boy isn't black. That is literally all. I like Cyborg a lot, both in Toon Titans and in the comics, but him being in this movie is among the most transparent diversity pushes I've ever seen.

And yes, I know he was in the Justice League in Johns' run. His inclusion in THAT was also a transparent diversity push.

Is anyone actually looking forward to this garbage quipfest?

Watch the newest trailer again
It's mopey Cyborg

>Get 90% of your body destroyed and replaced with alien tech and metal, and then understandably feel a bit shitty about not being able to have a normal life anymore
>Fuck that, where's muh quips!

>Cyborg takes over the Bat robot
>Alfred "Who is this?"
>"BOOYAH"

Will he start firing giant meatballs at the baddies now?

Because Beast Boy has always sucked. He sucked in Doom Patrol, he sucks in Teen Titans. He's a shitty comedic relief kid character.

you say that like it's a bad thing

he does put foot fag stuff in tho so expect wonder woman foot worship scene

This gif is the best honestly.

They had to change where he was powered by watermelon juice.

please no

this cannot end well

wat??

I fucking knew it, I knew Whedon would ruin everything. The worst part is that people won't even blame him for it

Whedon is a bigger footfag than Tarentino, but nobody really calls him out on it.

>More scenes in Buffy than I can count
>Numerous times with Fred in Angel
>Every single River scene in Firefly and Serenity
>Pepper in Avengers 1
>Cobie Smolders in Avengers 2

Whenever I watch a new Whedon thing, I look for a foot scene and it's always there.

More Showers Hitting? Less Showers Hitting?

Last minute rewrite to turn him into Martian Manhunter pretending to be Cyborg?

No no no. MM is a surprise left out of the trailers. During Bruce's attempts to round up Metas/Heroes he stops in on Gotham PD Detective John Jones and warns him that he needs to stop hiding and join the fight.

But if he isn't on the side of this world, make no mistake. It cost Batman thousands to acquire the Kryptonite to fight Superman, for Jones it'll be a quarter for a book of matches.

Why would you blame Whedon for it? No matter what he does in the reshoots, the movie is still 99% Snyder's work.

>the movie is still 99% Snyder's work
is it? With all these talks about re-shoots and Whedon being credited as co-director

BOOYAH!

I BROUGHT WAFFLES!

I'm a bad person for posting this, but I'm not sure I care any more.
>themiddlespaces.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/humanity-not-included/

Look at the top of his head!

According to °(((IGN)))°

It's simple. If it fails, people will say it's Snyder's fault.
If it's great, people will say it's because of Whedon.

As long as they find a way to get in a, "It's a none of your damn business alarm." I'll be good.

And Sup Forums will take the opposite opinion.

You meean Sup Forums and contrarians for the sake of contrariarism.

>contrarians for the sake of contrariarism

i.e. Sup Forums

>one line in the entire trailer
yep i know how this character will be

he isnt getting the codirector credit i thought?

One of them cannot get a credit, it's against the association rules.

According to actor Joe Morton.

Between his creepy uncanny valley look and the complete 180 he's getting tonally in re-writes and being literally no one's favorite character we might have WOAT potential on our hands for Cyborg.

No one gives a shit about Cyborg. No one ever gave a shit about Cyborg and no one ever will. He's nothing but a forced token black character, something Static and Mr. Terrific are much better at being.
>b-but my shitty Teen Titans cartoonz
Nostalgiafags are not human and their opinions are absolutely irrelevant.

>Nostalgiafags are not human and their opinions are absolutely irrelevant.

Soooo... we shouldn't be making DC/Marvel comics or films at all then?

Yes. That would be quite nice.

>Title talks about Adjusting the tone
>Second sentence from the guy says it has nothing necessarily having to do with tone

Learn how to read you fucking idiot.

Here's hoping they get rid of that flight mask because that felt way too much like Iron Man if I ever saw it.

And they'll be right.

For it to be great it would have to be like none of Snyder's previous films.

I will pay to watch that shit fest. It'll be the comedy of the year.

>It will have all of AoU's problems smashed into the BvS problems.

This post is seriously blowing my mind. BvS was legit one of the worst pieces of shit I've ever seen, but at least it was a piece of shit made by somebody. JL will be the entirely clashing and contrasting piece of shit ideas of multiple people crammed into one product.

This movie has so much potential for awful.

Gotta tell ya. I'm getting sick of capeshit.

Teen Titans Cyborg arguably had the best design. The see-through blue circuitry is more appealing then the generic silver/white armor with red highlights

You are a fucking retard, Johns is the reason cyborg is in the league and he was the imbecile that pitched cyborg as a depressed self hating monster.

Seriously fuck you and fuck en one that defends Geoff Johns the guy is pure cancer.

WHEN I SAY FRIDAY, YOU SAY PARTY! FRIDAY!

>Completely changes tone of character
>If these doesn't cause disconnect between other characters and cyborg, he literally doesn't matter
>If it does the movie is worse for it
Why does every superhero movie feel the need to have so many non-characters in a movie?

If the makers of Justice League, be it comic or movie, are so incessant upon having a black character, why not go for John Stewart? A black Green Lantern works way better than shoe-horning in Cyborg

You could even make the Hal-fags happy by taking the Ant-Man route and say Hal Jordan WAS a character in the universe but it's been decades since he was in operation, make the GL a real legacy

>still pretending BvS was bad
lol

Or just have him in space and GLs on rotating duty like they do in the animated movie universe.

>ebin Joj Wew quips combined with Snyder
Meme magic is tearing apart the very fabric of space and time.

Why are any of you surprised at this? Cyborg should have gotten a solo movie, just like Batman and Flash deserved to have one, as a means of fleshing out his character and making it appealing to audiences.

Johns is the guy that ruined cyborg and pushed him into the cyborg in the first place.

Snyder's cyborg was exactly what Johns pitched: a burden and a very sad robot.

>Cyborg should have gotten a solo movie

Fuck off Johns.

Just make him do a bunch of fist pumps and say "BOOYAH" a lot.

Well the whole "I'm half robot and this depresses me" shtick can get really old.

Because Johns wants Hal. That's it.

The audiences don't know and don't give a flying fuck about Cyborg, Zack.

Plus being bald gets rid of the silly half-haircut thing he has going on.

What are the chances he can combine his blue sonic arm and red laser arm into some kind of ultimate attack?

He doesn't have beast boy with him.

So a guy prone to depression who deals with it via BOOYEAH?

Honestly that makes sense as a place Vic gets to anyway.

can't wait to hit those showers!

>there was some small adjustments, nothing having to do with tone

>there were some adjustments they made in terms of the tone

WUT

Sup Forums please stop