Only 7 episodes

>only 7 episodes

FUCK. Did they split season 3 in half so they could call the second half "Season 4"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep! we're getting more episodes in october

>2 months till I can see the rest of the season

gay

agreed.

Only 6 episodes.

least netflix does things by episode count and not season count.

Whats gonna happen next season?

Shiro is revealed to be a clone sleeper agent

Hey I'm just glad it's not in half a fucking year. I'm for certain okay with this.

On one hand it was kinda bs in the first place.

On the other, 2 months ain't that bad.

What is his grand plan?

Crashing Voltron, with no survivors!

When are they going to release the new episodes of Castlevania?

Could it be that Shiro got robeasted instead?

Well, I guess he is a big guy.

Amassing an army of Big Guys composed of himself.

But he's not a Big Guy - a Medium Guy at best.

For you.

just like these threads

These threads aren't that gay.

He is the tallest of the voltron crewd.

He doesn't has a mask yet, tho.

Being taller than a couple teenagers isn't an accomplishment.

Geeeeez, don't ruin the fun.

:3

I actually prefer this new system over getting everything all at once and then having to wait a year for the new season.

Just think, these threads will go back to being great quality in just two months.

Does anyone else feel like having every episode dumped on us kind of kills the hype? It's really hard to get any specific episode discussion and even harder to get any weekly speculation.

Being able to blitz through a season is fun in the short term but It also feels like we spoil ourselves on it. It's like being a kid who gorges on candy. Fun when you do it but then you have nothing to look forward to and when you're done you're burned out

Matt when? Do you think they'll find him at the beginning of the season or in the two parter finale?

They'll find him 3 episodes in.

It'll be really rushed and have no emotional levity.

Matt will only speak in exposition.

Eh that's the Netflix formula at least on the west I like it but it basically change the whole game since since they're release shedule, story pacing and plot are different than what they'd be for a normal release if they'd stop doing that for their liscensed anime that I'd be okay with that but they take time so they can release multiple dubs to reach a wider Audience but I'm not sure whether it's a good or bad thing for the industry

Agreed. I kinda wish they had a system of releasing an episode once a day or something like that. Enough time to discuss and theorize but still not a long wait.

Yeah, I honestly hate the binge-watching model for shows I'm actually into. If it's an unpopular anime I wait until it ends and then binge, but getting everything at once kills discussion because plot threads are introduced and resolved within the same batch. Instead of speculation, you get a vibe of "that sure happened, huh" and a few theories for the next batch. It would be better if they released an episode weekly for 1 or 2 seasons a year, like anime.

Are you saying that punished Kuron, spaghetti Pidge, phimosis Lance, poop headcanons, galrafag family rps, steith, trumpllura, the homestuck crossover fanart and miceanon aren't quality?

Didn't Pidges dad get caught too or is he dead

They confirmed in an interview that Mr. Holt isn't dead.

I just don't see the point of having episodes at all if you're gonna release it all at once. Just make it a long ass special with break points. Cliff hangers are pointless outside of season finales and since it's netflix you can pause whenever you need to go

Kuron is love.
Kuron is life.
Kuron a miracle of the universe.
Kuron may do some bad things in the future, but he still a good person, inside and out.
Kuron not for bully.
Kuron for tender love and care.
Kuron is you.
Kuron is me.
We are all Kuron, and Kuron is all of us.

With South Korea's recent tensions with North Korea and Mir being so near the DMZ of course Mir will put the show on hiatus until the issue with North Korea is fixed.

The issue is will the other South Korean studios follow suit due to North Korea's recent actions.

Trumpllura is a thing?

And as for me, i dig the actual schedue. I like to have a lot of stuff to talk while still having things to speculte every time and time. You can also watch more things while waiting.

If I had a nickle for every anime Ive come to regret not watching live. Yeah you might be able to get a thread going now and again with people who remember it but it's always so short lived that you turn your head and the threads over till the next one in however many months or years.

Even ignoring the lack of fan interaction when I finish a series in one sitting I always feel empty knowing there won't be anymore, especially when you remember how rare it is for some shows to get a second season

>homestuck crossover art

Don't remind me.

Eh it's easier to make episodes that movies especially when it's series that's planned out like voltron so you can spread it out and it's easier to find a stopping point but for stuff like castlevania making the whole thing into long specials like OVAs and movies works out fine

Never thought the most ill probably be inconvenienced by nuclear war is having cartoons that I watch delayed still that's one step to far

So who is going to take one for the team and buy the nip klance doujin so they can upload scans to /vld/ and we can laugh at the expressions?

>the big reveal will be that they've been hanging out with clone Shiro all along

>actual Shiro was brainwashed and is the leader of the new evil voltron team Lotor is making with the comet materials

Maybe its there at Comiket for someone to buy

So would Kuron be the same clone Shiro from S1+S2 or a different clone Shiro?

It's why more Canadian flash toons like Rudish Mickey, WOY, Tangled:TAS and The Loud House are popping up, Kim Jong-un will more likely hit Seoul then Vancouver or Toronto and hence outsource to Canada rather then Korea to avoid getting you cartoon destroyed by the dear leader.

I just know that "Shiro" has seemed off since season one when he convieniently showed up with a Galra robot arm that can shining finger shit to death, and a convienient "uh, I was imprisoned and escaped with a sweet new arm" story. Sleeper agent.

>DotU Lance > VLD Lance
>DotU Hunk > VLD Hunk
>DotU Keith = VLD Keith
>VLD Pidge > DotU Pidge
>VLD Shiro > fucking Sven
>VLD Allura > DotU Allura

No. Dad Holt for robeast. Do you hear me? DAD HOLT FOR ROBEAST

You're mixing up keith and lance

I'm betting on dad just being gone
Like, turns out he died 1 month in
Katie was too late because by the time she even knew something happened, it was too late

>seven deadly sins season 2
>castlevania
>now voltron

alternate reality where Shiro is named Sven.

Ha!

Sure. It'll be nice to get another cute girl onboard.

No, Keith is best boy in both incarnations. NuLance a shit.

Matt is the answer on what happened to Shiro.

Im not arguing against episodes but maybe space em out more. If you did one or two episodes a week you'd hold people's interest till October a lot longer than having htem binge and then forget over the course of months

I guess that could suffice for delicious waifu tears.

>NuLance a shit.
it's the hair

Man, young Hagarr was fine as hell.

Matt is the most alpha character in the series. He makes Shiro look like a pussy-ass bitch. The Galra tried to rape Matt, but instead of breaking him it made him resist and he grew stronger and ended up raping them. Matt will defeat Lotor and fuck Romelle on top of his corpse.

If Shiro is a clone then why would Black Lion rescue him when he was adrift in space?

>he sits like this in the crossdressing episode

Is Kuron...
>A successful clone
>Robeasted Shiro
>A robot
>Shiro

responding to Keith's will

also he's not an asshole

He's ___ugly___

What are the chances of actually getting a crossdressing episode?

Calm down, Katie.

In any given show it's 30 percent. It's one of the go too staples when the writers are in a corner and need to fill air time

How much you want to bet they get their asses kicked and are quickly forgotten?

Or Lotor punishes them for repeated failures by mind breaking them into being permanent built in pilots for his evil voltron, like robeasts.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Voltron finale. It confirms real Shiro never comes back. (Pic is Kuron)
Listen youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY

If I didn't know that was Matt I would have assumed it was a chick. He needs a haircut.

Yey. Mundane exposition.

Probably not very likely but it happened in Avatar so I'm hoping for it.

>fuck Romelle
What does Romelle have to do with Matt? If she's gonna end up with anyone then it's gonna be Shiro or one of his clones.

In fiction someone cannot truly become a man until he puts on the dress in order to infiltrate somewhere so we have to hope they allow for this development.

What I wanna know is why didn't Lotor pilot the new ship himself? Is he gonna make Lotron in reverse and start with the legs before he makes his command ship?

Romelle x Forty Shiros is my OTP

Kuron is beautiful.

What if Zarkon pulls a Muge and let's them off the hook because they where doing what they where told

He's all of the above.

He is everyone yet no one.

Kuron is love, Kuron is life.

If you could make one thing happen in the show before it over, what would it be?

>and we can laugh at the expressions?
Y-yeah, that's definitely the reason I'm going to read it haha

Wait. Do we have Japanese Lance making the siren sound?

Bring Alfor back to life and make him young again

>literally every other popular fandom like Overwatch/AT/SU/etc. produces tons of art on the very day a new character is added or a character design is changed
>Voltron gets all these new characters
>all these new Shiro designs
>fandom barely draws any of these things
>keeps drawing the same shit it's been doing since day one
>keeps drawing Shiro in his original design

Why

Why

Why is this fandom so worthless?

We're way more likely to get a beach episode. Speaking of beach episodes, I decided to watch the episode of Voltron Force with Sven in it for curiosity's sake.

Good god that was terrible. I see why the show got shitcanned now. 90s Spider-Man tier pacing, simultaneously there's a ridiculous exposition dumping yet a ton of missing context, and Pidge and that Asian kid shadowing Lance is annoying as fuck.

Where the hell did Sven get that armor and axe summonig power? What the hell is even wrong with his baby? If he can get off the ice planet long enough to steal the Blue Lion without his infected bite acting up, why can't he just go to Arus to get healed? How the hell was he OK after charging Lotor off a cliff so they could have a pointless offscreen axe fight? And why did the team just leave him there assuming he was fine? Shit's stupid.

I will say though that as corny as VF's OP and soundtrack are it's still way more interesting than VLD's.

40 Shiros being canon.

Kuron is UGLY!

Are you implying DotU Keith is crap
Because you'd be right.

We're starting to get more art of the Generals, it's just a slow process.

Punished Kuron was the sexiest thing since sex. Yet any art of his new design is the one with the retarded haircut.

Voltron fandom a shit.

I hate klance, but this dj looks genuinely well made, so I don't want to make fun of it. I'm going just to skip it.

>Overwatch/AT/SU/etc.

Overwatch aside do you just not get how comparatively easy those last two are to draw?

I don't have a clip on hand but it's pretty funny because it sounds like he has no idea what a siren is supposed to sound like.

Have you not seen SU fanart? Most are so off-model and detailed that they make the show itself look even more embarassingly bad.

Japanese Klancefags are pretty chill and UNKY makes good doujins.

>Beetle_burner draws new Shiro
>but as a fucking wolf

Thank God she's one of the few who draws these ladies or I'd be triggered.