Is he right?

Is he right?

They weeded out the inhumans first, so no.
He was actually wrong.

Is Hydra racist? Particularly after cap took over?

Is this going to turn into a shitty Sup Forums vs tumblr thread that deserves to autosage in 6 posts?

Everything about the anatomy on this page makes me sick.

It honestly depends on who is in charge at the time, but despite its origins modern day HYDRA doesn't really seem to give a shit about stuff like racial purity or nationalism or even Germany, save when it helps them manipulate people into joining their cause.

>You been riding me all afternoon
TMI

Why DID they go after the inumans like that? it seems idiotic and doesn't make sense for them. And certainly not with Steve in charge.

Because X-Men are old and busted and they needed a new Jewish analogue to throw into concentration camps.

Because Marvel editorial staff said Inhumans need to replace mutants in a desperate attempt to make them more relevant. That means being the scapegoat of the marvel universe regardless if it makes any fucking sense or not.

I mean does anyone take secret empire's story seriously? Everything about it is garbage.

It also wouldn't make any sense for Hydra to go after Mutants either. Hell, some of their senior members are mutants.

My guess is they went after inhumans because the royal family fucked off and the new leader has only had powers for a year and been a leader for like a week.

remember when Xmen were used as the black, gay, etc allegories

I wish that they'd stop making black people into fucking crybabies. If you're going to fight against something, why do you feel the need to be so vocal about how much of a wimp you are?

Luke Cage and Black Panther, fucking SAVE US

Royal family was gone and the mutants were too OP so Steve made friends with them.

No

>His shoes.

>bad things happen to mutants
>fucking editorial keeps killing mutants

>bad things don't happen to mutants
>fucking editorial not using mutants enough

Mutants have been way more important in this even than Inhumans. The only inhuman to do anything was that barf guy. Emma, beast, Namor and mag have been feature a lot more.

Mutantfags are born with a victim gene.

>Emma, beast, Namor and mag have been feature a lot more.

This worries me. Because with the way Marvel writes things lately, Magneto is going to end up dead, Emma is going to go full irredeemable villain, and old Beast is going to die so Nu-Beast can become the only Beast.

Namor is just going to continue being a cockhead but otherwise fine since Marvel sort of owns the movie rights to him but not really, and they could alter him at any point to fit their cinematic universe like they did with Wanda provided they tip toe around whatever red tape is holding him back.

Why does Waid do this? Woke people are some of the most insufferable people to be around.

The art is Ramos, so I'm guessing this is Champions.
Therefore, the writer would be Waid.
So the answer is, and always will be: No, he isn't right.

I'm black and no he's not. I'm so fucking sick of this "White Privilege" bullshit. I'm going to smack the shit out of the next person I hear talking about it.

>I'm black and I support white racism

Mmhmm

Go back to bed, Ruckus.

You're a victim of the system but you can't see it, we're trying to help you

Wow is that new bootleg Captain America wannabe?

You got three people to smack.

>U
Ruckus isn't black. he has revitiligo. The the opposite of what Michael Jackson got.

Hey, show some respect to the people that gave you Black Privilege.

Oh shit you're right. I fucked up.

He's the new Patriot. A thug who painted his face and threw a Molotov at a bank because he was angry at Police and the courts and wanted to kill/hurt people.

He was never punshied and instead gets to be a superhero.

Where the fuck is Eli?

You're going to be really angry

He got written off or dead.

Not just written off, the laziest write off you'll ever see. He retired to some boring office job, apparently new guy went to ask if using the name was okay, and it totally was.

This was all off screen by the way.

White Privilege is a 55 year old white dude being able to write a shitty comic with mouthpieces and nobody blames him, or guilty white people. Nope, they blame the minorities the mouthpieces are supposed to represent.

uh...This is first time to see Riri meeting with miles. It is weird!

Is this champions? because how is this still going on unless people ironically buy it to keep the trashfire going.

Pretty sure no one could use Eli because some writer had plans for him. Of course that made Nick make his own patriot..

Honestly writers should be banned form doing this thing. Like remember Zauriel? Morrison created him cuz hawkman was off limits. Honestly should've never bothered.

At least Morrison got better and made Emma get diamond form because a certain russian metal dude was off limits.

Didn't they meet during Civil War II?

Because filthy Xeno scum get off my planet

But, I thought they were all about distancing HYDRA from any sort of white nationalist mindset?

does this scene have any ties with the Red Skull scene where they try to make Red skull's speech pass as Donal Trump?
Or is this new?

Explain to me one right whites have that blacks dont.

It's been statistically proven that blacks are way more likley to get harsher sentences for the same crimes that whites commit. Oh and are way more likley to get killed by the police(I dont care what you fucking pro-cop faggots say, the Philando Castille and Terrance Crutcher verdicts were absolute bullshit).

>Oh and are way more likley to get killed by the police
Because they're more likely to commit crime

I don't get it, what's wrong with that guy?

That's not an argument.

When you're more likely to get into a situation where police will shoot at you, you're more likely to die.

Yup, that's how people talk.

No true blacksman argument

Again thats not an argument to shoot unarmed and innocent blacks. You're one of those edgy "I love corrupt cops!" kids.

But hey at least you agree with me that cops are way more likely to kill blacks for no reason.

>innocent blacks
Only innocent person that got shot by cops in recent memory was a white woman

He's acting white. Whatever the fuck that means

You're a little too obvious with your bait there, son.

Like you said, she put herself in a situation where she's likley to get shot by the cops

Most of the trigger happy cops are Hispanics

>Only innocent person that got shot by cops in recent memory was a white woman
Truly the most innocent victim of our time.

She wasn't committing a crime when she got shot, user. Unlike any examples you're likely to give for poor innocent black men shot dead in their prime

Man do you not get tired of making this thread day after day after day

What about the guy who was shot in his car while reaching for his permit?

Yeah, her mistake for being in America

At least that's a route to him coming back.

Someone has "had plans" for Eli for like 6 years. It's definitely a creative thing.

She snuck up on that poor cop and scared him. Everyone knows you're supposed to put your hands up and walk slowly towards a cop whilst announcing your presence.

Does this stupid bitch know nothing?

What crime did Crutcher and Castille commit that warranted a death sentence?

Looking into it, nothing.
There are trigger happy cops out there user, but that doesn't mean they're racist trigger happy cops. Or that the police force, as a whole, is out to get you because of your skin colour

>Admits cops shot unarmed black men who dindu nuffin
>"B-But it wasn't race related! Cops are naturally trigger happy and I'm ok with it!"

I'd have more respect for you if you just leaned full on into racist ideology. The fact you're a willing bootlicker is disgusting.

Personally I blame Hollywood for this mindset. The unintentionally sold the message of "how can cops do their job and save us if they're not allowed to be loose canons?" to the public and of course uneducated Right Wingers bought into it.

Sure is Waid up in this thread

But I'm not ok with it. Police methods and practices are in need of reform.
Don't see what it has to do with race though

No, but idiots will ride the "victim of whitey" card for-fucking-ever.

As for "racist cops", if 90% of the people of one type you encounter are violent, "fuck-the-police" types, why the fuck would you call that "racism"? If you met 9 people in a row wearing an orange shirt and they kicked you in the dick as they walked past, you wouldn't cross the street when another motherfucker in an orange shirt walks up to you?

Why don't you look at the stupid fucking social implications of acting like a bunch of ignorant cunts before blaming everyone else. I don't think it's "racist cops" that come into neighborhoods and spray paint all over buildings and shit.

White privilege is bullshit in an AGR of affirmative action
Come the fuck off of it, people are acting as if they're victims over nothing these days.

And I say this as a black person. Whites who defend this stupid shit are idiots and just as bad as the racists they claim to be against

Are you telling me Obama would have gotten elected if he had multiple marriages, multiple baby mamas, and bragged about how he molested women?

Man that's a fresh pile of bullshit your white friends feed you.

Honestly if Eli "being used" saved him from being the Patriot used in this event then fine, I'll get back to missing him when Marvel stop being majority shit.

If he was running against Hillary Clinton, yes

Thanks. You're a real credit to your people, boy.

You're too far gone, nigga.

No offense user, but you got beautiful hands.

Can i have them?

I could easily say the same for you

Obama was elected because of his bullshit "hope" and "change" speeches plus he was an unknown. He technically lost the popular vote in his first primary but won because of super delegates. And Obama being a the first black President didn't change anything, all it did was make blacks gloat and idiot white guilt idiots pat themselves on the back for being so progressive

>Oh and are way more likley to get killed by the police
Except that's false. More white people are killed by cops than blacks.

Watch your language retard. You're not talking to your stupid white friends.

>black person goes against liberal narrative

>hurt durr YOU'RE AN UNCLE TOM

The irony

Only because they make up 63% of the population. Proportionally, blacks are way more likely to receive abuse from cops.

Blacks who receive harsher sentences have also committed other crimes and blacks are more likely to be shot by police because they commit more violent crime on average

Those racist statistics amirite?

Yeah fucking right! He didn't make you feel white guilt. And some blacks was proud that we got a black president!

Not willingly being blind to the realities of the world because I want appease a bunch of people who don't like me is not being "far gone".

I love this argument because that means you believe women have more rights than men, on account of women receiving significantly shorter sentences than men for the same crimes. And are less likely to get killed by the police.

So user, when are you going to be crying about female privilege?

>Not willingly being blind to the realities of the world because I want appease a bunch of people who don't like me
Sure thing buddy

>We live in a world full of white privilege'

No. He's not right.

>Blacks who receive harsher sentences have also committed other crimes

So the multitude of cases that blantantly show clean blacks getting way harsher sentences for the same crimes whites commit is all bullshit right?

>and blacks are more likely to be shot by police because they commit more violent crime on average

Why do you Sup Forumsacks keep saying this as if it's an excuse to execute unarmed innocent blacks? Philandering Castille had nothing to do with what some gang banger up Chicago did.

But I guess facts are a liberal narrative right?

Are we going to pretend Sup Forums doesn't support MRAs now?

It's well documented that females are more favored in the legal system than males are. Why do you think so many males complain about divorce laws?

Yes

Given that hes complaining about white privilege two sentences after saying Tony Stark (noted white guy) gave him stuff for free, no, he's really not right.
He's "GibsMeDat Man" The latest from the house of ideas

You willingly deny that 63% of the population is favored more than the historically disenfranchised 13%. You uses phrases like "liberal narrative" when someone disagrees with you. Tell me, who are you trying to appease with these posts?

This has nothing to do with the post you replied to. Nice goal post moving.

Please fucking tell me that's fake. Please. Even if it isn't, just tell me it is.

>Philandering Castille had nothing to do with what some gang banger up Chicago did.

Yeah, this. The US has had a serious problem with "innocent until proven guilty" of late (on both sides), and arguing that an innocent man deserves to be shot -- or even that its okay -- because others who look like him are guilty is a prime example of that. That is not equal protection, and really shouldn't be what law enforcement in the US stands for.

>Proportionally, blacks are way more likely to receive abuse from cops.
IDK why....