When will Brak be a villain again?

I miss the old him

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3cjbhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you don't. Liar.

that's why I wanted a sequel to the dark and edgy space ghost comic DC did a lil while back

>This Zorak is canon to the DCU.

There is another Space Ghost mini coming out by Jeff Parker who did Future Quest, which wasn't dark and edgy but it was certainly a more self-serious take on the Hanna-Barbera adventure cartoons.

>"I was a good boy. Polite and sweet like momma raised me. Then one day things took a dark turn. Ol' brak's parents were shot and stabbed before his very eyes, leading to the start of his deep descent into darkness"
>"Honey what are you talking about up there?"
>"SHUT UP MOM! I'M TRYING TO SOUND COOL FOR MY COOL NEW FRIENDS!"

Nah, Old Zorak's coming back based on the cover of the new short series. Along with Brak and Moltar and the rest of the Council of Doom.

Hello, Boner!!!

If they ever decide to make Brak a villain again, they should probably update his design so people won't get instantly reminded of Cartoon Planet

Post it? Google somehow isn't helping

I just can't picture this as a true villain anymore.

why not? dude ate his own nephew

meanwhile Brak actually has a sweet-ass villainous cat-alien design that's wasted on a dumb comedic character

I've always found Brak to be completely obnoxious and very rarely entertaining in his comedic persona. I've never admitted this to other people before but I really just can't stand anything about him. I watched The Brak Show for Zorak and Brak's dad.

Brak really does have a sweet design.
It doesn't take much to make him look evil.

I know, right?

What kind of accent did Brak have in the original series?

Brak's better in small doses. His Coast to Coast appearances were the best- he could be funny on Cartoon Planet but that was when they started pushing him too hard.

Brak Show made him insufferable.

How can anyone ever take Space Ghost seriously?

Played by Keye Luke, so sinister Asian voice.

Like your typical villain at the time

dailymotion.com/video/x3cjbhg

It's weird going back to watch the original series' of Space Ghost and Birdman. I grew up with the Adult Swim shows and never saw the originals until a few years ago.

Watched an episode of Sealab 2020 once, and it was so horrendously boring. Can't imagine how the 2021 crew could watch it enough to edit it.

Now that I think about it, I wish somebody at Adult Swim would take that approach for old 80s/90s cartoons that nobody remembers, by editing them beyond recognition into bizarre parodies of their former selves.

Why didn't we get a Brak Show episode where Brak has problems with wetting the bed and tries to solve them? Or a scene where Brak was peeing behind a tree? (preferably camping episode)

You gotta remember to hear his lines in your head as Gary Owens voice, not George Lowe's.

Oh man, can you imagine someone doing what they did to Sealab to something like Captain Planet?

There's more room for that to be done with 80's shows, back when a lot of shows were still xeroxing model sheets for the storyboards. Those stiff, on model shows are easier to edit into a show like 2021.

Many years ago I once heard that Adult Swim planned a Flintstones series in the style of their other Hanna Barbera parodies. I swear I can remember reading that on a AS bump.

>52 episodes from a 13 episode show