Ylyl

ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

g-e-gogarty.tumblr.com/post/145967476704/little-tunny-more-true-stories-from-my-first
imgur.com/4fYp4DP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel like such a winner right now.

I'm winning so far

Nah

okay, i lost

Is this loss?

Fuck, I lost

>dude swearing X.D.

Shit, I lost

Okay this got me.

I read this in Master Bettys voice

I laughed

please make me laugh Sup Forums, I haven't felt a human emotion ever

I lost. So hard. It's just too adorable in the transition from threatening to desperate, to outright childish.

I don't understand

Misses the A/co/demic. The lone guy who tries to actually have an in-depth discussion on artistic motif and philosophic positions within a work as the rest yells about what is or isn't shit/gay/left/right/SJW/Communist...

And if you ever saw that, chances are it's me.

This just made me feel sad. It's been quite a long time...

Does smiling count as losing?
Also, I feel like for some odd reason this is harder because now that I'm being told not to laugh, I suddenly find things funnier.

Blue rat is upset because it believes that trannies peer pressure their friends to become trannies by taking hormones at parties and can't transition back to their original sex without remutilating. Snail eats its eyes because it can't be assed to correct its friend's strawman idiocy.

The closest to me is 19, except the second paragraph doesn't apply to me. On very very rare occasions I'll be bored enough to slightly be 25, but I always relate it to Sup Forums somehow, so that doesn't really count.

"the normal guy" sounds like a pretentious jerk I wouldn't wanna hang out with

It's funny because 32 is basically non-existent these days but we have daily threads where we viciously debate out of context panels that could be taken to be liberal grandstanding

>Sup Forums related material no longer a constraint

this made me lose hard

>Rapidshit
>Watchmen movie wasn't out yet
>Rayne Summers
>Carnivale
MEEEEEEM'RIES! AT THE CORNERS OF MY MIIIIND!

What is this even from?

FUCK

I AM THE GREAT KORRAHOLIO!
I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

How is this supposed to be funny? Is the joke that trannies are freaks? Stating the obvious isn't that funny.

Was it supposed to be funny?

im sad that didn't end in lost
or did it?

I chuckled.

Pride ofBagdhad.
Text is edited.

This is an edit, right?
Cause I'm trying to figure it the fuck out and can't.

Have you ever been so mad at someone that you ate your own eye stalks?

It is an edit.

haha

Ahh, you're quite the funny man there, aren't you mate?

I lost

isn't this modified? i remember the original was about their dick smelling weird or something.

No, that's the real deal. Apparently from a series about the artist's shitty ex-bf
g-e-gogarty.tumblr.com/post/145967476704/little-tunny-more-true-stories-from-my-first

that is a thing though? not in the sense that one hit at a party and you're ruined but most are just mentally ill people that kill themselves when they realize that going through with reassignment is disgusting and unnatural looking and feeling

then he gets eaten alive by a bird or something

I remember when screamers used to startle me.

I'm too old now.

this might be an edit but it accurately depicts how obnoxiously fickle and childish most artists are

the hell is this

ha ha wowie zowie that sure was spoopy xD haha lol :)

I really want to see some parody that's a tranny reefer madness

Being mentally ill in the technical sense doesn't mean someone is completely fucked up. Going by the descriptions in the DSM V, about 1/3 of the US population would qualify as mentally ill. So saying trans people are mentally ill doesn't prove they are making the wrong choice by transitioning.

you'd be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't think that there are varying degrees of mental illness. "I'm a woman inside! I need to cut off my penis and mutilate my body to reflect this!" is going to be pretty far up there on the spectrum though

Shit, I lost.

this is really old

>You bet we did!
Lost.

Aren't YLYL threads for ironically posting terrible comics and such? Because if it's actually about trying to make people laugh, then posting Nedroid is cheating.

idk why I follow this guy on tumblr. I hate his rhetoric but boy he sure does draw cute

That got a knowing chuckle from me.
Guess I lost.

I remember this when it was only up to 22. On the plus side, Auntie Storytime is neat and my favorite.

I liked hitlers art and this still makes me mad.

kek

Fantastic.

I'd buy that if it was drawn by mignola

original

>disney

stopped scrolling there.

Keep scrolling, it gets better.

His art was legitimately bad.

Lost

Lost so hard

People used to love posting that reaction image back in the day.

I wonder if people stopped posting it because they thought it was old or a slow stream of hard drive failures and new computers made it get lost over time.

It's because a steady stream of Sup Forumstards, refugee tumblrinas and trolls pretending to be either have made it impossible to post a picture featuring a brown person on Sup Forums anymore

Pretty much this.

imgur.com/4fYp4DP
Transitioning is fucking horrifying and i no way actually makes you into the gender you want to be reassigned to.

>Let Dogs Vote

Awww, Monster Factory reference

I've done this countless times.
I might live in a bad neighborhood

I prefer the one with Arabic.

The Abominable Four makes me wonder what happened to Moon over June or whatever it was called.

Why are they sims?

Hey now, nothing wrong with Adventure Time.

The rest of that shit sucks dicks tho.

10/fucking 10

The funniest thing about this comic is how butthurt the manchildren on Sup Forums get because they self-identify with the boyfriend.

>spirits for my bunghole
fucking A

I Kek'd

>Spirits for my Aanghole

Dude, come on

>Who's got two thumbs and is about to fuck this tree branch?