Hard mode: Write a cartoon Sup Forums would enjoy

Hard mode: Write a cartoon Sup Forums would enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8lMKXRh-Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=KPIkji-BpT8
youtube.com/watch?v=KDVFusPcKNM
pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
docdroid.net/PsLwIGQ/wbh-2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums hates pretty much everything. nothing is good enough

A slice of life cartoon about a bunch of thicc booty waifus.

The shows will be about monster girls and the MC will be a rock&roll delinquent that like to talk about comic/movies.

Also he is a detective.

a cartoon about Hitler shooting up women, niggers, gays, SJWs, trannies and all minorities BUT Hitler is a cute goth monster girl so it doesn't get too edgy

You can't.

Navigator: the animated series

A young neo nazi fights against Islamic terrorists

That's literally impossible.

so basically the animated music video to this classic song
youtube.com/watch?v=U8lMKXRh-Eo

I don't think I could come up with anything Sup Forums would love. But I'm in talks with a studio about a couple of pitches. So maybe I'll find out for myself.

Wrong board.

and they say Sup Forumsmblr isn't real

>Sup Forums
>enjoying ANYTHING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not true

Sup Forums clearly enjoys going on endless rants about how it hates everything, and how everyone deserves to be raped to death with a cheese grinder

The world used to be technologically advanced with robotic servants, androids, flying surf boards, and more, until a great war set it back. In order to preserve technology and other items, the nations of the world ended up putting technology into deep underground vaults filled with dangerous traps and other goods.

Flash forward 1000 years after the war, new races of beings aside from Humans arise along with new nations. The new governments commission a guild of explorers to raid the vaults and bring out the technology of the world for vast amount of pay. Next to these commissioned explorers are pirates who raid the vaults.

The Main Character is an android who wakes up in the care of a veteran explorer who wants to use them as a pack mule during their exploration of ruins. The MC however was created with the special duty of retrieving the parts to a new type of technology that was hidden in the vaults across the world, if the war was to end in a disaster, but they ended up getting attacked by rogue robots and getting shut down.

Now to complete their task the MC will embark on a quest with their new veteran explorer master and other explorers fighting against a genocidal robot army, pirates, and other factions who want the new type of technology the MC is looking to create and use as part of their duty.

I tried Sup Forums. Be gentle on me.

Sounds neat

"and they say Sup Forumsmblr isn't real" is the equivalent of "wow so much for the tolerant left" aka something only uttered when you get called out of your bullshit and you realize you're not supported by the general public

A cartoon about a fictional town called, Smiley Town. Where everyone smiles or else you get your hands cut off. Show is a bout a group of kids who's hand have been cut off.

I bet you also love raping little boys, SJW cunt

>toaster protagonist

fucking Sup Forumsmblr

>so much for the tolerant left

Let me guess, you tried to rape some old lady to death with a broken beer bottle, because you thought she might have voted Trump, and instead she ended-up ramming her walking cane so deep up your ass you saw stars-n-stripes, and are ashamed of liking it

A cartoon about a little girl who lives in the stomach of a giant sea monster as it swims around the ocean

That one asylum idea I've seen in threads like these before

just make a cartoon about the Moon Man torturing and killing niggers, fags, Jews, and liberals, in the style of early Batman TAS
youtube.com/watch?v=KPIkji-BpT8

Superhero based in Florida who deals with all the crazy shit you see headlines about

Cute lesbians, not the tumblr kind, (and a few extremely straight cute guys to please Sup Forums's homosexual tendancy without triggering Sup Forums) in an action cartoon with lore. Carl from ATHF is their handler. The villain dindu nothing, but is also irredeamable and genuinely threatening and sings a proffessionaly written and performed villain song once per season. Traditional 2D animation, with unused visual gags stolen from the grave of Tex Avery, and the character designs do not bear even the slightest resemblance to any other character that has been drawn in the history of animation. All jokes are written by a committee of exclusively male writers, headed by veterans of the He-Man cartoons, fed only Chef Boyardee, on the Isle of Mann. Congressional legislation is passed banning Tumblr or reddit from mentioning the show. Sup Forums stil bitches because their favorite ship isn't canon.

An alien scientist lives on Earth for research purposes. He makes all sorts of inventions that do strange and sometimes supernatural things. She's accompanied by his human hunchbacked assistant, his pre-teen daughter, and a robot spider he built, among others.

>Cute lesbians, not the tumblr kind
That's an oxymoron

all lesbians are Tumblr by default

I dunno, nobody accuses those Jap cartoons of being SJW.

A guy moves to a new town, gets abducted by aliens, comes back to earth a day later finds out that there's an apocalypse going on, teams up with two more people like him, and fight the hell out of demons, monsters, etc.

(This is the theme song)
youtube.com/watch?v=KDVFusPcKNM

EARTH GETS FUCKIN DESTROYED

NO HEROES, NO BUTS, NO IFS, NO NOTHING

EARTH GETS PERMANENTLY, IRREVERSIBLY, TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY

D E S T R O Y E D

NOT EVEN YOUR TIMY WIMY BULLSHIT CAN SAVE IT, FUCK TIME TRAVEL LITERALLY THE CHEAPEST FUCKING BULLSHIT IMAGINABLE GOD I HATE IT SO MUCH

(you could optionally add a kind of time-lord holocaust to it as well: all the entities who have been known to manipulate time in some fashion also get mysteriously killed at the same time)

Except for a small band of heroes (like 5-6) who happen to find a galaxy-faring vessel back home. The quest to find a new home begins. It could be a 3 parter: Earth adventures before destruction, space stories and finally finding a planet that's somewhat similar to Earth but not quite.

Okay that's cool but is it really necessary to make them a neo nazi? I mean I know why, you want to paint them in a positive light but that's never going to happen.

The jew's reach is far too deep friend.I mean why the fuck do you even fight?

Israel exists for chrissake. ISRAEL. Can you understand? The jews have a COUNTRY now. And they have the highest grade tech weapons and defensive systems on the planet. And america dances whatever way they want them to. The nothern genepool is getting desecrated by mudslimes on a daily basis.

You already lost. It's over.

and also the guy's sister is a goth girl/tsundere and there's a pervert who's actually the bad guy's dad and can transform into a demon
>tfw you actually planned this out

Shut up
take a gun
start killing
dont stop

A comedy about two girls trading their places for a student exchange program.
One lives in America, the other in a war-torn Eastern European shithole.

It's pretty much Borat meet Daria

you do realize that the jews and mudslimes hate each other, right?

20 girls and 1 boy living together they are all siblings one of the sisters is a magical princess three of them are gems on a quest to safe the galaxy.
One calls herself dominator and wants to destroy the galaxy
five of them are magical ponies
the boy is a samurai
and they live in new york under a bridge with their grandparents

weebs are just as much garbage as SJWs
all belong in gas chambers

It's pic related yea? and he travels the the world y'know... but aaah.. It's animated

why only five ponies?

Hello, /nu-pol/

this >"LE Sup Forums hates EBERYING WAAAAH!!11" meme isn't even true, stop being asshurt because a couple of people shat on your favorite cartoon

are there more?
i didn't watched the show for a long time

A band of loyalists trying to survive in a Middle East tier civil war.

I forgot in this universe some people can bend the elements

A an overarching plot adventure set in colonial India.
The main character would be an English boy. The love interest would be an Indian girl older than him. The vilains would be an all-powerful dangerous cult.

Visually the style would look somewhat like Tintin.

Yes and? They are both helping the 'white genocide' so...

Why would they help their worst enemy

they are called The Mane Six for a reason

quit lying to yourself
the second something shows-up, Sup Forums does everything in its power to destroy it

>nazi
>fighting Islamic anything
I have bad news for you

>Immediately think of rape
Projecting, much?

A drop-out loser 20-something guy dies during a delivery when his truck careens off a bridge and he goes to Hell. While in Hell, he's forcibly employed as a furniture delivery guy, and has to carry things like chairs stitched with human flesh and dressers made of bones into the homes of demon elites, and their yards and houses are obstacle courses of Beetlejuice-ian dangers. If he can do 100 successful deliveries and installations he can pay his afterlife transfer up to Heaven, since he didn't actually sin & his boss while he was alive was marking his records poorly(theft, sexually harassing his secretary) to cover for his own dalliances.

A likeable goof in a shit situation because everyone around him sucked, with hope at the end of the tunnel

Bump

A white man goes back in time to antebellum south and meets his white great great grandfather who owns slaves. The white man has his black friend also transported and has to defend his black friend from the harsh reality of slavery and getting sold.

The black friend has any wounds heal at the end of the day and has the power of google/internet at his disposal. Using this vast knowledge, he can vastly outsmart his white overseers and can transport knowledge to other slaves; but only for 8 hours a day

This could be a gutwrenching series about 2 bros trying to make it back to their own time without getting killed by the systematic racism of society.

I would watch the hell out of this. Getting stuck doing furniture delivery and installation really is a great idea for eternal damnation. All those demon elites probably live in fifth story walk-ups, too.

I'd watch that

vampire waifus. Hot vampire waifus everywhere. Fighting demons in a small celtic city with gothic architecture. Comfy atmosphere sprayed with some dashes of gore. Adult oriented but not "lol let's put some drugs and sex references everywhere as everyone is STONED LOOL".

Dracula is a loli, too.

An adventure series about two average children abducted by aliens who must try to find the way back to home, traveling across the Milky Way.
The problem is:

>They don't know where they are
>They don't know where is Earth
>They don't speak the language
>They have 0 skills

You can find out more about this project here:
>pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
>docdroid.net/PsLwIGQ/wbh-2017.pdf

Work in progress. Don't hesitate giving critique or tips.

Just make something like the LOTR movies made by Peter Jackson, with all the main characters being white men.
Or do the opposite, make a show where all characters are conventionally attractive women who figth other sexy women and all the fights are merely excuses to show them naked or in revealing outfits. The entirety of /co" would eat that shit up.

Neat plot. Can I have it?

Alright.

Kid gets transported to a magical world.

Twist on the genre is that the kid is a competent, dangerous Kyokushin Karate black belt and his mentor is an old sellsword who got a message from god.

Avoid most of the clichés of the genre and give a solid adventure story with good fight scenes.

>cute lesbians
"Cute" in what context? There's no such thing as an athletically cute lesbian, I'm sorry to say.

A genuinely well written show by a professional, well known writer with a story that stays consistently good the whole way through.

There isn't really a cartoon that isn't shat on in some degree.

Protag having bullshit skill in comparison to everyone else is hilariously common though.

>Le Sup Forums is unpleasable
You people do realize that Sup Forums isn't a hivemind right? It's a board made up of hundreds of different people with different perspectives and opinions.

Yeah but only my perspective and opinion matters

>Protag having bullshit skill
But they never have the hangups and attitude of those skills.

They don't really differentiate from the spectrum of generic guy even if they're something like a super genius.

So what's this dude's deal?
That main character sounds beyond generic.

This is shows Sup Forums would like, not shows Sup Forums doesn't even give a shit about

Someone give this user a medal and a budget

You don't need to holocaust the time lords if you never write time lords into the show's universe

>So what's this dude's deal?
This is going to sound like bitching about millennials but he'd be a boy scout.

Not a hard worker in that he trains hard. A hard worker in all aspects and even to the point of being a bit of a dork like keeping his room clean without prompting.

It's going to be important to potray him and those aspects in a way that sort of takes the shine off him outside of fighting. Moments in the show where you won't be complaining he's uninteresting but might find him a bit oddly dull until he head kicks somebody.

Being dull is a death sentence in media but it can be done right

>Show is focused on the big bad villain of the world
>His dark castle casts a long shadow on the land, the forces of evil a constant threat
>Heartless and cruel, nothing can stop this villain...
>... except his six-year-old daughter, or wife
>Story plot is about how this villain is actually a Grade-A father and husband
>Absolutely loves his family, struggles to keep this side of him a secret from the masses and his henchmen
>comedy slice-of-life
Sound good?

You want to do something with this and you have this idea but that is not going to fucking sell. At all.

Not even on Sup Forums.

Anything with /ss/ themes

Not going to lie that's a lot of my ideas.

The audience would probably be small and a certain demographic.

>an SoL comedy about a young boy living with his eccentric aunt, who happens to be a witch
>Witch is determined to pass on the ways of old magic to the only remaining member of family who can practice magic
>Boy kinda not into it, as series takes place in modern day
>Boy finds way to cheat certain aspects of magic, uses microwaves to heat up/make potions, uses a lighter as a stater for fire magic etc.
>Background info shows that there was a great magical war that resulted in lack of magic in today's world, but never really fully delved into
>Witch implied to be gray morality
>Boy is friends with a sporty werewolf and chubby vampire
>also a cute fairy girl drops in from time to time.
>Witch is friends with classic movie villains like the creature from the black lagoon and Frankenstein and they have poker games every Thursday.

Several posters on an anonymous cartoon image board pitch their cartoon ideas.
Each cartoon gets a small short.

I've had an idea brewing in my head for quite some time, but it's pretty shitty and boils down to western fighting hetalia: naming the jew

Battleborn:The Animated Series.

>superhero world where most of the supervillains have been captured or disappeared
>in the absence of real threats, superheroism has become corporate and callous
>young superhero fangirl/supergenius wants to return to an age of optimism and altruism
>So she becomes a supervillain and along with some like minded friends, creates her own team of villains, The Apocalypse Squad
>The idea being that the only thing needed for the return of true heroes is true villains
Is gut? expand?

*underage thicc booty waifus

"Oh Shit! Honey Badgers!"

Think the anti-mlp:fim.

Everyone is a Honey Badger, and therefore constantly pissed off and either seething or going on a psychotic rampage.

The Sun and Moon are alive, and have a Spy Vs. Spy relationship.

Pilot Episode:

Dicksplint, the star character, is in a drive-thru for the Fried Tampon, a horribly shitty fast food restaurant with horribly shitty service. When instead of his "Bag of fried potato dicks" he gets a steaming bag of the drive-thru attendant's feces and overcharged 10 bucks, he decides NOT to immerse the offenders head in a deep fryer, and NOT to take 'drive thru' literally, but to go fuck a beehive so he can beat the offender to death with, as the episode is so titled...

"Dick Full Of Bees".

Having a dick full of bees only makes Dicksplint angrier, and so begins a rampage of killing everyone with a non-bee filled dick with his dick full of bees.

The female honey badgers initially decide to take over Bitchopolis, but devolve into chainsaw orgies within five minutes.

Meanwhile, the Bitchopolis Police Department scrambles to bring down Dicksplint, as every person he kills means one less they don't get to kill and get paid for. Their weapon of choice are frozen fetus flails, and they proceed to hammer on our hero for a good minute or so, inflicting graphic injury, until Dicksplint, fed up with their inability to kill efficiently, decides to "enlighten you fucking retards" by jamming his beehive dick into an electrical socket, screaming that this is the proper way to kill someone. His dick explodes, sending flaming bee and dick shrapnel into several bystanders, killing them.

The BPD, enraged that they've only now discovered a much more efficient way of killing people, gathers as many beehives as possible while arresting everyone not already dead, and promptly detonate their bee dicks in close proximity to their detainees.

The Moral: "Everyone is an asshole, so fuck them with a dick full of bees!"

Blitzmensch?

OSHB other characters include:

Accident, whose parents tell him every morning they wish they'd brought better coat hangers to abort him with. The only time his father isn't calling him a pussy is when Accident successfully manages to make the most kills during the bi-weekly school shooting at his elementary school.

Cunt is the one person who Dicksplint has a moment's hesitation about killing violently, and even then, he uses a single shot from a pistol as opposed to a woodchipper or vat of acid. She feels the same way.

Here, this is being madly in love.

Their duet song is basically about how they want to kill everyone, but save each other for last.

When Cunt is killed by anyone else, Dicksplint goes from "funny psychotic" to cold, calm, focused fury. He doesn't raise his voice. He doesn't drive his car through walls. He just finds the offender and uses a potato peeler or some other method of slow death.

It is insinuated during the last few episodes of the first season that the world the Badgers live in is some sort of punishment.

The tone I'm going for is that it starts out as hyper-violent comedy, then slowly starts trickling in subtle horror and tragedy.

The broad-encompassing theme of the entire series, when all is said and done, is 'coming to terms'.

A shy fujoshi dolphin gal tries to trick anons into caves, but this time she has superpowers.

So Twilight for boys

Boys cannot into witchcraft, moon goddess does not allow it and thus the moonbridge is forever closed to them.

This is pretty gut!

Scary, but creative. Like Southpark or Mongrels.

Thats just a mix. But i wonder if this would work.

It's just a bunch of waifus.

A big ol'pile of waifus.

That's it.

>Thats just a mix. But i wonder if this would work.
It would because it would only combine the good parts of Sup Forums's favourite shows.
Thus creating the perfect Sup Forums show with a lot of waifus and story

Go home. No one likes you.

It's a dude, who's like a washed up superhero, and he's running a talkshow with two washed up villains he's forcing to work for him.

Would it make sense to add something from Ren&Stimpy, Rick&Morty or Spongebob?

This reminds me of a cuter Courage