Parker industries

His company is dead, what will be his new job?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-11638
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Superhero

What is this picture from?

None. The department of education accidentally lost all records of his degrees, so he's gonna have to go back to highschool

He's gonna be the CEO of the Daily Bugle. Would have been better if they'd let him become a professor.

Deadpool and spider-man crossover.

Look up doctor doom deadpool or "deathface" and you will find it.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-11638

Show me what ommage is this

he should just continue running the Ben Foundation

>Daily Bugle.
I want peter parker to be allow to shittalk all the heroes in his community. Even making fun of mile morale.

An Amazing Spider-Man annual from a few years ago. It was a three part crossover with Hulk and Deadpool's annuals.

Any better pics of the costume?
I assume this is a universe were Peter went full Batman?

That would be hilarious and something Slott should write.

I believe in that universe Uncle Ben is alive instead of Aunt May and turned Peter into a huge asshole. Also Banner is the Sorcerer Supreme and Deadpool is Doctor Doom.

fuck off slott

Wait, if i was slott, then why am i asking you people?

Freelance photographer for the Daily Bugle. It's an ingenious setup. He'll turn in photographs of himself as Spider-Man to make a living, and all the while Jameson will have no idea the man sending him all the pictures is the same one he's writing all those negative editorials about!

Well it's not like you've had any good ideas of your own since Superior ended.

Wasn't there some event recently where Ben came back from the dead? Did it suck?

Also, what issues or maybe annual is it where it's Peter's birthday and he helps out Strange and ends up going through time? He sees a version of himself in the future gunned down at Ben's grave. Ends with Pete talking to a projection of Ben from a gift Strange gave him. I read it on here years ago and trying to recommend it to a friend because it was great.

Pizza delivery

Bro that's genius

Amazing #500

Yeah, it's either this or he becomes the editor or something. Neither makes sense and both sound retarded but that's slott.

Thanks