Unbelievable Gwenpool #19 PREVIEW!

YES

last one. sorry for bad quality

>the rip shows the page behind it
nice

She would take a beat to ogle.

Truth is Gwen, you're not evil, you just wont shut up, and keep blabbing secret info at random

Gwen becomes blacked.
Spidey is Gwen/Miles son.

>Her home plane cant be reached
Didnt Dr Strange sever that connection when transplanting her past into this plane?

Damn I needed moooooore!

TOO DEEP!

Oh boy.

>party of three from the future shows up to stop Gwen
>she tries to talk through the problem like an adult

Gwen, this is NOT appropriate. I thought you understood comic books!

Aww Gwen is so sweet.

She's about to get a nice reminder from miles

She knows enough to know that if they dont talk it out, they'll become her rogue's gallery and will try increasilngly dangerous, destructive and hijinxy ways to stop her.

And the most dangerous Rouge will be future gwen

>also nice future muscles
Could not resist huh Gwen?

Or worse, an event.
Written by Bendis.

no! anythin but Bendis!

That Gwen is too cute. There must be someone who can stop this.

It is not really first time that a deadpool and spiderman made a lovechild.

>You other two
So there are two evil Gwens? We do know of one that's coming up soon.

Theory: This Spidey is their son; future evil Gwen made future miles her sex slave; she built a harem of husbandos by ripping them out of other pages, and sticking them in her own.

Shit, I had an idea. What if they made a Bendis stand-in as a villain?

Like they're a writer, and can rewrite reality. But they don't care about continuity, want to screw with people they don't like, and are obsessed with Kitty Pryde.

She's referring to the Doombot and Miles

She's got an arc coming up about some "mysterious force" trying to make her into a villain so...

I want to lick gwen's pinky nipples

Oh, I'm dumb. I was too focused on how she was looking at Gwen when she was talking.

I just noticed she's wearing dark lipstick.

Aw, she IS learning!

I mean she's also learning how to perceive and manipulate the fourth wall and tear holes in the fabric of reality

>>she tries to talk through the problem like an adult

what a cop-out, that's like she meeting Deadpool, Deadpool shitting on her and then they become friends after a couple of dialogues

More like she'll become their archnemesis.

Sounds just like dead pools comics that I'm sure you dont read.

YES

Fuck, I'm at work. Can someone edit that last panel into "I think you're a faggot", please?

Hng

I don't think you get how fickle wade is

It could turn out to be a stable time loop.

Gwen avoids becoming evil, but still tells those three to go back in time and do stuff so there isn't a paradox.

pants must be evil.

Usually in Deadpool comcis you get a complete and really fun adventure before that moment.

In Gwenpool we got him being there for no reason at all, the fight scene was BORING, nothing fun or creative about it, just punching and that was it.

They sell you a really cool and inventive comic book in the Gwenpool covers but at the end of the day Gwenpool is not even half as fun or creative compared with any Deadpool run or even Harley Quinn, what a shit show of a book

>pants must be evil.

this is like the only joke that this book makes, literally all the ''humor'' is just quirky Joss Whedon rejected dialogue

Uhh, I thought Gwen would turn evil this issue. She looked very stoic and malicious at the end of the previous one.
That's too bad. I wanted her to go crazy and torment Teddy with her reality altering comic sense.

>Spidey, you haven't talked.
So it's just Miles being his usual nonexistent self.

>the rip shows the ad on the next page
Neat! Though it'd be lost on anyone not reading this physically.

oh look, is gwenpool folder fag pretending to be another person and posting the SAME shit pic yet again.

Man, Gwenpool just doesn't have fan-art being made out of her

>>the rip shows the ad on the next page

let me guess, gwenpool fags are going to take that detail as ''see??? Better than any Marvel book right now!!!!''

>gwenpool fags are going to take that detail as ''see??? Better than any Marvel book right now!!!!''
This. They're desperate for examples that prove this book is "good"

I really don't understand why you frequent these threads anti Gwen fag.

this. gwenpool fags are awful waifu faggots with shit taste!!!!! Is bad writting. Is worst comic.

Can't wait till next week when ur shitposting get drowned out by the story time just like it did last time anti Gwen fag.

BLACKED TO THE FUTURE!

>same fagging this blatantly
Jesus dude.

ya know, if you don't like a thing, you don't have to seek it out. Gwenpool books will leave you alone if you stop looking for them.

Autists don't understand logic

Poor little guy you were so late on the ball you had to same fag in two different threads

>Nice future muscles
Does hastings visit the gwenthreads too

>Does hastings visit the gwenthreads too

that would explain a lot about his bad writting.

For Gwenpool standards, that muscle joke is the best joke that they have made during the whole run and is not even funny.

durrr, maybe is because idiots like you people recognize the troll and you feed it instead of ignoring it.
Why are you so goddam stupid?

anti-gwenfag please people are trying to enjoy this thread.

Gwen a cute

Thanks for the preview. It's one of the few comics i buy religiously.

M. Shyamalan would be proud, and i'm very okay with this since it allows the story to keep going on.

I can only hope.

Gwen a CUTE.

In during Hastings DOES visit Gwenthreads, MAKES Gwenthreads, and because of that now her greatest villain will be

>What if they made a Bendis stand-in as a villain?
FUND IT

He already said he was going to have gwen deal with the fact that she has less control over the 616 via being in it than she did outside of it. Basically that arc is already starting or happening now.

I think he's just a dank memer. He might visit, you never know.

She merges with Zamasu?

Lol no.

Nice photoshop

>Gwenpool books will leave you alone if you stop looking for them.
Then why do Gwenpool threads keep appearing on the front page daily?

Ok, kid.

Does it give you pain to not click on said threads?

Negative opinions are just as valid as positive opinions. Hugboxes and circlejerks are not healthy habits.

it wasn't even a joke from the book..it's just something user said.

>72 replies
>29 posters
Wow anti-gwenfag must have the day off school

Opinions don't exist on Sup Forums. Only shitposting

>being this salty more than one person isn't part of the hivemind
The absolute state of marveldrones

Agreed, but there are just people who come in here, shit on the book and character, try to derail the threads, and act like whiny kids who are mad that people like something they don't. Sometimes they might also have valid criticisms mixed in with their posts, so they can just feign innocence. It's sad, because there are people with genuine concerns and issues, but they're being drowned out by shitposters, and are being lumped together with them.

But I think the fault lies in the Gwenfags here, for not just ignoring shitposters. They're the ones giving them power and getting up their own asses.

It was probably written long time before that, so nah. Shit takes much more time than just one month.

Anti Gwen fag made most of the Gwen fags on this board. And Sup Forums

>Calls someone a marveldrone over a joke
The absolute state of you
Thinking Marvel actually takes time to make comics

Gurihiru probably takes a while to draw it
Art is slow